Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your 1st Real Femuscle Encounter

[deleted]
Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

Lol. I've loved legs since I was a kid, but this was when my fantasies became reality! And it was worth the wait!

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

Perhaps my first was this girl in high school who played soccer. She was short and surprisingly buff. I had a crush on her and almost asked her out. But I got scared and just asked about math homework. Sometime later, I found out she didn't date black guys, so I had no chance to begin with šŸ˜‚

To give you an idea of how she looked, some dudes at school teased her about looking like Britt Miller in this picture:

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

I had a messy divorce with my second wife about twelve years ago. She was naturally muscular and about 5'10" when we were married, but we drank a lot and she got fat. After the split we didn't see one another at all (nor were we connected on social media, since she blocked me). A few weeks ago I got an email from my former mother-in-law who told me that her husband, with whom I had been quite close, had died. One of his last requests was that I come to the funeral in Colorado. She said that she had talked to Julie (my ex) and she was okay with me being there. This surprised me, since our parting had been acrimonious. I told her that I would come, resisting my temptation to ask questions about Julie.

At the funeral, I arrived at the church. My ex mother-in-law greeted me and showed me to family section up front. Her husband had been a prominent man in the town, so there were a lot of people. Julie arrived a few minutes later. Her hair had changed from long blonde to short dark, and her face was thinner. She wore a long-sleeved black dress with a high collar. I felt that old jolt in my chest that I had the first time I met her ( we'd always had great chemistry and fantastic sex, right up to the end). She saw me and gave me a curious smile. I noticed as she sat that her calves were really muscular. They had always been large, but now as she moved them I saw the shifting of the muscles and rising of veins. I had an instant hard-on.

When we were married, Julie knew I was really into female muscle and had on more than one occasion caught me masturbating to bodybuilders. She always expressed distain for this, asking me if I was secretly gay or telling me how ugly these women were and how they looked like men. We'd had more than one fight about it, but sometimes when we fucked she would agree to wrestle with me. I was always stronger, having three inches in height and almost eighty pounds on her. Still, it never failed to turn me on.

The funeral was sad and long, and I kept straying to look at Julie. Her shoulders in the dress seemed much larger than they hand, and she had veins on her wrists I had never seen before. And then there were those legs. Once, she saw me looking at her and flexed her calf. Again, the definition and veins. I felt myself sweat and turned my attention back to the eulogy.

My ex mother-in-law had invited me to her house for the reception, so I followed her to the house I remembered so well from the holidays we'd spent there. We were among the first to arrive so she pressed me into service helping get set up. I was about to ask about Julie, but then Julie herself walked in. I was carrying a chafing dish, so I didn't have a chance to talk to her.

but man,I was distracted by how great she looked. In her heels, she was almost as tall as me, and I could see even in her funeral outfit that she'd been working out. The fabric of her jacket was tight across her shoulders and narrow through the waist. Her butt was always big, but now it was round and strong looking. And those calves as she walked around in her heels were amazing

I was standing by the buffet table talking to somebody when I was Julie across the room starting at me. She gave a big smile and took off her jacket. My heart about stopped. She'd been more than working out; she'd obviously dedicated her life to fitness. Her arms were bigger than mine, but defined and vascular. She beckoned me and I excused myself to go talk to her.

Standing so close to her I could feel my heart thumping. I told her how sorry I was her dad had died, trying not to look at her grapefruit-sized biceps. She reached to give me a hug and there was that chemistry again, but supercharged because I felt the granite hardness of her back and shoulders, the solidity of her despite her slenderness. I'm pretty sure she could tell I had a huge erection, but offered no comment.

Throughout the reception I kept staring at her arms and legs, her big round shoulders and tiny waist, the striations across the top of her chest, the veins that popped out whenever she moved anything. If it wasn't for the funeral I would have at least gone into the bathroom to jack off, but I thought it was inappropriate. As I was leaving, I told her it was good to see her. She said that she'd worn that sleeveless dress just to torture me. She flexed her arm and told me to feel it. I did, hands shaking. It was like a river rock, I think I moaned. She pushed my hand away. "Aren't you sad now that you were such a shit to me?" she asked. "But I wanted to thank you. Divorcing you was the best thing I ever did. I was able to find out how I strong I really am."

Then she told me not to call her.

When I got back to Iowa I googled her name, I found out Julie and her ex owned a crossfit gym together. Apparently she had gotten to keep it in the divorce. The website had a bunch of videos. Some of them showed Julie doing kip-ups, squatting enormous amounts of weight, rope-climbing, etc. I found her on Girlswithmuscle.com too.

I could kick myself.

Iā€™ll take ā€œthings that didnā€™t happenā€ for $600, Alex

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

When i was around 10 (or maybe slightly older), She was my swimming teacher, she had good abs.

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Rogerhome
Jun 08, 2021 - permalink

One of the girls I went to High School with, Nicole, was in incredible shape. Her forearms rippled when she was writing, biceps had a vein running over them, and her abs were tight and defined. I'm pretty sure she knew I was into her muscles, though I was too shy to ever say it, because she seemed to always be making them ripple anytime I looked her way. She was on the Varsity and competition cheerleading squad and trained heavy for the acrobatics. After graduation she did some fitness modeling and is probably in better shape now than ever even after two kids.

Jun 08, 2021 - permalink

After I'd been training Isabelle for about 6 years (interrupted by a couple of kids), I'll never forget the first time she ``hit a pose.'' She realized that her traps were becoming developed and she hit a most muscular to show off. I was awed and scared.

Jun 08, 2021 - permalink

After I'd been training Isabelle for about 6 years (interrupted by a couple of kids), I'll never forget the first time she ``hit a pose.'' She realized that her traps were becoming developed and she hit a most muscular to show off. I was awed and scared.

She's amazing!!! Would love to see some more pictures of her. You must be very proud of all the hard work and commitment she has put into her physique.

Jun 08, 2021 - permalink

That's Isabelle Carder -- photos on the site. I'm also frequently on the site's chat to discuss.

[deleted]
Jun 14, 2021 - permalink

I have three encounters in total: Once at Toronto Eaton center, a woman with really big shoulder, lean muscle, not very tall. For sure sheā€™s on some gear but still had a good feminine look. We had a stare at each other then had a quick smile. I was too shy to give her a commend on her physique. Never seen her again because I rarely go there.

Once at Kingston Ontario Queens University I saw a girl with super thick legs! Upper body was thick too but not as crazy as her legs. Im sure sheā€™s either a sprinter or a weight lifter. She was with her trainer. I only saw her for a short moment, but enough to shock me for the rest of that day.

Lastly I see some woman at my local gym. Definitely on steroid and with implant. I donā€™t really have too much interest but still an encounter.

Jun 14, 2021 - permalink

Perhaps my first was this girl in high school who played soccer. She was short and surprisingly buff. I had a crush on her and almost asked her out. But I got scared and just asked about math homework. Sometime later, I found out she didn't date black guys, so I had no chance to begin with šŸ˜‚

To give you an idea of how she looked, some dudes at school teased her about looking like Britt Miller in this picture:

Didn't date black guys!? She might have looked hot AF but who wants a racist?!

[deleted]
Jun 15, 2021 - permalink

Ya I am nearby (100km away I guess can be considered as nearby..) south of Toronto.

Live in Toronto, or a nearby town/city (asking because grew up aaaaall over Toronto, & 5 years in Hamilton)?

Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

Thatā€™s not necessarily racist. Maybe she just wasnā€™t attracted to black guys. Nothing wrong with that. Doesnā€™t mean she thought less of him. Just one of my pet peeves. Iā€™m not attracted to really overweight women but that doesnā€™t mean I hate them or think Iā€™m superior to them. Sorry just one of my pet peeves.

Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

This is the dumbest thing I've seen typed on here. My god this generation.

Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

This is the dumbest thing I've seen typed on here. My god this generation.

Call me crazy, but anyone who automatically writes off all individuals based solely on the arbitrarily defined construct of "race" is probably more likely to discriminate racially in other situations too. I thought we decided to judge people not by the color of their skin, but the content of their character.

Someone who abides by the absolute statement "I don't date black guys" is not really expressing a preference for any particular quality in a potential/hypothetical partner, as nbunited suggested. Instead it's just a disqualification of people of a certain color, which is completely irrational given that people of any race have a wide variety of diverse characteristics and qualities on an individual level.

Think about it this way... If you asked me what type of food I like to eat, and I answered "I don't eat Italian food", you'd likely be thinking A: This is not a satisfactory answer to the question, and B: What does this guy have against the ENTIRETY of Italian cuisine

Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

I was pretty young, around 7 or 8, and my best friend had a sister who used to work out. She was 15 at the time. She wasn't ripped and didn't have abs, but had huge biceps. I even got to feel them once and they were rock hard. I armwrestled her once as well and she just toyed with me and effortlessly put my hand down. She beat me with me using two hands as well. Since then I've only found girls and women with big strong calves, no one with biceps sadly

Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

At 17 getting to feel an older girl cousins incredibly hard and big bicep. She was a gymnast as a young girl and as she got older stopped gymnastics and started lifting weights. The hardness of her bicep was mind blowing. She actually liked it that I was so blown away by her biceps.Must have been 13 or 14 inches. Somewhat like Emma Hartley.

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Well, not my first but ran into Isabelle Turell on a hotel van about 4-6 weeks ago. Van driver picks us up and says "Hey, I gotta swing past another terminal to pick up another customer at Southwest". We (coworkers) didn't have a problem with it. When we pulled to the curb, I noticed all of this blondish hair flowing all over and a black tracksuit on a warm day. She had a mask on and I didn't really notice her until I saw a hand reach into the seat to pull herself in. She had talons for nails and the hands were kinda mannish.....big and veiny. When we piled out of the van, I realized it was her and took note of the track suit hiding an offseason butt and if you looked close, you could see some delts but overall, she was all covered up. In line next to us to check in, she clears her throat to make her voice not so deep and asked "when is the gym open until?" One item of note was how short she was. The photos and videos are very misleading.

I went and worked out right after getting in, but didn't see her.

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Well, not my first but ran into Isabelle Turell on a hotel van about 4-6 weeks ago. Van driver picks us up and says "Hey, I gotta swing past another terminal to pick up another customer at Southwest". We (coworkers) didn't have a problem with it. When we pulled to the curb, I noticed all of this blondish hair flowing all over and a black tracksuit on a warm day. She had a mask on and I didn't really notice her until I saw a hand reach into the seat to pull herself in. She had talons for nails and the hands were kinda mannish.....big and veiny. When we piled out of the van, I realized it was her and took note of the track suit hiding an offseason butt and if you looked close, you could see some delts but overall, she was all covered up. In line next to us to check in, she clears her throat to make her voice not so deep and asked "when is the gym open until?" One item of note was how short she was. The photos and videos are very misleading.

Thatā€™s cool that you at least got to see her irl. And yeah sheā€™s only like 5ā€™3 or 5ā€™4, she only looks taller in her pictures because she is usually wearing high heels or boots

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

I love it when fbbs have strong hands with claws/talons. So sexy.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

Met Jodi Miller at a gym back in the day. She was such a tool

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

Met Jodi Miller at a gym back in the day. She was such a tool

Sounds about right!

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

Sounds about right!

Lol really? She never struck me as someone who would be douchey

fp909
Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

The first time I was really around a muscular woman for any point in time was a few years back. I had actually been around crossfit for a couple of years and been near some women but nothing more than "in passing", I guess you might call it.

my first encounter was actually someone from HBC who I had found independently on social media. we kind of hit it off and skyped outside of cam, texted, etc. After a couple of months she flew out my way and we shared a room together for a weekend. At that point, I was still a virgin as well so I got the whole shebang, including a lot of muscle stuff. Fastest weekend of my life, it seems like. Fling continued for a month or so more, spent a weekend in Vegas, and then after that it was over. Fun, but fast.

My second encounter was a couple of years later with someone on cam who I LATER found on social media. She happened to be in my area for another reason, we had been chatting, and met up to lift. I had previously asked if she would be comfortable with me exploring, and while she waited for her ride I spent 20 or so minutes in her car spelunking her arms and chest. We're still in contact but I haven't seen her since

My third encounter was kind of a trio of encounters that weren't anything crazy, but I did know someone who became pretty buff over our friendship and a few times allowed me to take photos of her posing. i'm not sure if it will happen again so i'm grateful for the experience but she looks better than ever!

« first < prev Page 3 of 6 next > last »