Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your 1st Real Femuscle Encounter

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

I have not had any.

BrenTurner...if that statement is true...the first time you actually experience female muscle, you are going to jump out of your skin!!!!!!

Jun 04, 2021 - permalink

I was at a strip bar in Philadelphia called Delilah's Den. I'd spent some time during the day with a lady who had big arms...

Delilah's still has some really built girls. I've met a few. I am not sure who you are talking about but Delilah's is always worth a visit.

Jun 04, 2021 - permalink

I also have not experienced the wonder of touching female muscle. However there was a girl I went to HS with who had enormous calves, I always wish that I could’ve touched them, especially since I watched her friends do it before. They were all admiring the size of them (they were probably the size of a baked ham, all muscle)

Jun 04, 2021 - permalink

Once saw Swedish female bodybuilder, Marika Johansson at a supermarket where I had also gone to get some groceries and stuff. She was really big and buff and was wearing a tight tank top that clearly showed off her phenomenal physique (guess she was in contest prep of sorts, cause she was ripped). It was true that everyone at the supermarket seemed to take notice of her presence as you simply cannot miss it.

Anyways, she was standing right in front of me at the payment line and I was simply amazed at how defined her physique was. Did not ask her anything and left the place as soon as I had finished buying my groceries. This was the only encounter I had with a female bodybuilder.

Jun 04, 2021 - permalink

I met a girl at a party, she was clearly fit but not to the point where I immediately took notice. We started talking and connected over talking about working out and it turned out she was a personal trainer/fitness model. She showed me some of her in season pics, Ive never been so quickly turned on. She had deep cut abs (my favorite) and a ripped bikini figure. I think for me I was most attracted to her mindset, she loved working out and perfecting her body, for the sake of getting better and stronger, instead of most women who just do the bare minimum at the gym to "tone up." I got her social media but she never accepted my request, I was truly bummed. I wanted her BAD.

Jun 04, 2021 - permalink

I don't know if this counts as a femuscle encounter, but here goes. I'm from India and here very few people are into fitness. I can probably count the number of bodybuilder type guys I have seen in my life on both hands. So muscularity is not that common even among men so seeing a muscular woman in public in person seems like a hard ask. Anyway one day I was with this friend from school (I went to a boys only school so not even any stories of young teenage muscle) outside a bar above which there was a big gym, perhaps Golds. I'm pretty skinny but my friend is quite huge, he was known for being strong in school and is big built for an Indian guy. He was buying a cigarette and just then this extremely muscular girl walked up to the shop to also buy something. I was looking at the two of them and it was so obvious that she was way more muscular. She was much shorter, probably 5'3, and was wearing a t shirt and shorts till the knees along with a gym bag. She had arms that way outclassed my friend's (and he worked out), they were thick and muscular but not ripped. While she wasn't as heavy as him she seemed at least as broad in the shoulders. But what really shocked me was how solid she looked;compared to her upper body my friend's looked soft and flabby, even though he's not. And she wasn't even like a pro (if she was I'd have known of her, not many female bodybuilders in my city), so can't even imagine how muscular in real life a Natalia or a Monique would look! Anyway my friend didn't even notice her, he got his cigarettes, she got her stuff and she left. I thought that was the last I would ever see of her. One or two weeks later however I was at another place entirely with the same friend and his girlfriend and suddenly the same girl walks by! My friend noticed her this time and in an aside(so that his girlfriend wouldn't hear) he remarked how hot and thick she was. And of course she was. If only I wasn't already in a serious relationship, I'd have asked her out! I still wonder who she is

Jun 04, 2021 - permalink

I got to feel Nikki Fuller's biceps, calves, and quads at an afterparty after some bodybuilding event. We chatted about everything, including muscles, and she was even feeling my biceps. This wasn't a "session" just an interaction at a party. Other FBBs were also being "worshipped" mostly by other women. I got to touch a lot of female muscles at that event...

Dude you are so lucky!! I hope to meet Nikki 1 day soon. Would love to attend a bodybuilding after party 1 day. I heard there are tons of FBBs that attend and would to see other women worship their muscles.

Jun 04, 2021 - permalink

I had a messy divorce with my second wife about twelve years ago. She was naturally muscular and about 5'10" when we were married, but we drank a lot and she got fat. After the split we didn't see one another at all (nor were we connected on social media, since she blocked me). A few weeks ago I got an email from my former mother-in-law who told me that her husband, with whom I had been quite close, had died. One of his last requests was that I come to the funeral in Colorado. She said that she had talked to Julie (my ex) and she was okay with me being there. This surprised me, since our parting had been acrimonious. I told her that I would come, resisting my temptation to ask questions about Julie.

At the funeral, I arrived at the church. My ex mother-in-law greeted me and showed me to family section up front. Her husband had been a prominent man in the town, so there were a lot of people. Julie arrived a few minutes later. Her hair had changed from long blonde to short dark, and her face was thinner. She wore a long-sleeved black dress with a high collar. I felt that old jolt in my chest that I had the first time I met her ( we'd always had great chemistry and fantastic sex, right up to the end). She saw me and gave me a curious smile. I noticed as she sat that her calves were really muscular. They had always been large, but now as she moved them I saw the shifting of the muscles and rising of veins. I had an instant hard-on.

When we were married, Julie knew I was really into female muscle and had on more than one occasion caught me masturbating to bodybuilders. She always expressed distain for this, asking me if I was secretly gay or telling me how ugly these women were and how they looked like men. We'd had more than one fight about it, but sometimes when we fucked she would agree to wrestle with me. I was always stronger, having three inches in height and almost eighty pounds on her. Still, it never failed to turn me on.

The funeral was sad and long, and I kept straying to look at Julie. Her shoulders in the dress seemed much larger than they hand, and she had veins on her wrists I had never seen before. And then there were those legs. Once, she saw me looking at her and flexed her calf. Again, the definition and veins. I felt myself sweat and turned my attention back to the eulogy.

My ex mother-in-law had invited me to her house for the reception, so I followed her to the house I remembered so well from the holidays we'd spent there. We were among the first to arrive so she pressed me into service helping get set up. I was about to ask about Julie, but then Julie herself walked in. I was carrying a chafing dish, so I didn't have a chance to talk to her.

but man,I was distracted by how great she looked. In her heels, she was almost as tall as me, and I could see even in her funeral outfit that she'd been working out. The fabric of her jacket was tight across her shoulders and narrow through the waist. Her butt was always big, but now it was round and strong looking. And those calves as she walked around in her heels were amazing

I was standing by the buffet table talking to somebody when I was Julie across the room starting at me. She gave a big smile and took off her jacket. My heart about stopped. She'd been more than working out; she'd obviously dedicated her life to fitness. Her arms were bigger than mine, but defined and vascular. She beckoned me and I excused myself to go talk to her.

Standing so close to her I could feel my heart thumping. I told her how sorry I was her dad had died, trying not to look at her grapefruit-sized biceps. She reached to give me a hug and there was that chemistry again, but supercharged because I felt the granite hardness of her back and shoulders, the solidity of her despite her slenderness. I'm pretty sure she could tell I had a huge erection, but offered no comment.

Throughout the reception I kept staring at her arms and legs, her big round shoulders and tiny waist, the striations across the top of her chest, the veins that popped out whenever she moved anything. If it wasn't for the funeral I would have at least gone into the bathroom to jack off, but I thought it was inappropriate. As I was leaving, I told her it was good to see her. She said that she'd worn that sleeveless dress just to torture me. She flexed her arm and told me to feel it. I did, hands shaking. It was like a river rock, I think I moaned. She pushed my hand away. "Aren't you sad now that you were such a shit to me?" she asked. "But I wanted to thank you. Divorcing you was the best thing I ever did. I was able to find out how I strong I really am."

Then she told me not to call her.

When I got back to Iowa I googled her name, I found out Julie and her ex owned a crossfit gym together. Apparently she had gotten to keep it in the divorce. The website had a bunch of videos. Some of them showed Julie doing kip-ups, squatting enormous amounts of weight, rope-climbing, etc. I found her on Girlswithmuscle.com too.

I could kick myself.

Jun 04, 2021 - edited Jun 04, 2021 - permalink

@untsrgr8....That was the saddest, most frustrating, disappointing, encounter, I have ever read in my life. If an ex ever wanted to really get back at me, getting super muscular and flaunting it, would be it. Take my money, take my house, take my retirement! But to get that muscular, hot and wear a sleeveless dress just to flaunt it and deny me???? 😫😩😠. I feel for you my friend.

Jun 05, 2021 - permalink

Name??

I had a messy divorce with my second wife about twelve years ago. She was naturally muscular and about 5'10" when we were married, but we drank a lot and she got fat. After the split we didn't see one another at all (nor were we connected on social media, since she blocked me). A few weeks ago I got an email from my former mother-in-law who told me that her husband, with whom I had been quite close, had died. One of his last requests was that I come to the funeral in Colorado. She said that she had talked to Julie (my ex) and she was okay with me being there. This surprised me, since our parting had been acrimonious. I told her that I would come, resisting my temptation to ask questions about Julie.

At the funeral, I arrived at the church. My ex mother-in-law greeted me and showed me to family section up front. Her husband had been a prominent man in the town, so there were a lot of people. Julie arrived a few minutes later. Her hair had changed from long blonde to short dark, and her face was thinner. She wore a long-sleeved black dress with a high collar. I felt that old jolt in my chest that I had the first time I met her ( we'd always had great chemistry and fantastic sex, right up to the end). She saw me and gave me a curious smile. I noticed as she sat that her calves were really muscular. They had always been large, but now as she moved them I saw the shifting of the muscles and rising of veins. I had an instant hard-on.

When we were married, Julie knew I was really into female muscle and had on more than one occasion caught me masturbating to bodybuilders. She always expressed distain for this, asking me if I was secretly gay or telling me how ugly these women were and how they looked like men. We'd had more than one fight about it, but sometimes when we fucked she would agree to wrestle with me. I was always stronger, having three inches in height and almost eighty pounds on her. Still, it never failed to turn me on.

The funeral was sad and long, and I kept straying to look at Julie. Her shoulders in the dress seemed much larger than they hand, and she had veins on her wrists I had never seen before. And then there were those legs. Once, she saw me looking at her and flexed her calf. Again, the definition and veins. I felt myself sweat and turned my attention back to the eulogy.

My ex mother-in-law had invited me to her house for the reception, so I followed her to the house I remembered so well from the holidays we'd spent there. We were among the first to arrive so she pressed me into service helping get set up. I was about to ask about Julie, but then Julie herself walked in. I was carrying a chafing dish, so I didn't have a chance to talk to her.

but man,I was distracted by how great she looked. In her heels, she was almost as tall as me, and I could see even in her funeral outfit that she'd been working out. The fabric of her jacket was tight across her shoulders and narrow through the waist. Her butt was always big, but now it was round and strong looking. And those calves as she walked around in her heels were amazing

I was standing by the buffet table talking to somebody when I was Julie across the room starting at me. She gave a big smile and took off her jacket. My heart about stopped. She'd been more than working out; she'd obviously dedicated her life to fitness. Her arms were bigger than mine, but defined and vascular. She beckoned me and I excused myself to go talk to her.

Standing so close to her I could feel my heart thumping. I told her how sorry I was her dad had died, trying not to look at her grapefruit-sized biceps. She reached to give me a hug and there was that chemistry again, but supercharged because I felt the granite hardness of her back and shoulders, the solidity of her despite her slenderness. I'm pretty sure she could tell I had a huge erection, but offered no comment.

Throughout the reception I kept staring at her arms and legs, her big round shoulders and tiny waist, the striations across the top of her chest, the veins that popped out whenever she moved anything. If it wasn't for the funeral I would have at least gone into the bathroom to jack off, but I thought it was inappropriate. As I was leaving, I told her it was good to see her. She said that she'd worn that sleeveless dress just to torture me. She flexed her arm and told me to feel it. I did, hands shaking. It was like a river rock, I think I moaned. She pushed my hand away. "Aren't you sad now that you were such a shit to me?" she asked. "But I wanted to thank you. Divorcing you was the best thing I ever did. I was able to find out how I strong I really am."

When I got back to Iowa I googled her name, I found out Julie and her ex owned a crossfit gym together. Apparently she had gotten to keep it in the divorce. The website had a bunch of videos. Some of them showed Julie doing kip-ups, squatting enormous amounts of weight, rope-climbing, etc. I found her on Girlswithmuscle.com too.

I could kick myself.

Jun 05, 2021 - permalink

The only cruel experience in my life involving muscular women, also involved an ex-wife. The mother of my daughter, my 2nd wife, turned out to be a lesbian. She used to watch ESPN FBBing contests with me. I caught her having an affair with another woman and we split up. A few years later, at a school function for my daughter, my ex was accompanied by this muscular woman. Sleeveless, her arms stood out and she got lots of comments from the school kids. No big deal but it seemed like every time, my ex showed up with this woman, she was sleeveless and showing off those nice arms. Eventually, my ex came right out and told me she did it to torture me, knowing how much muscles on women excited me. Look what I get to home home with!!!! I hated her for that.

vr4
Jun 05, 2021 - permalink

Women can be such b*tches lol, can't live with them, can't live without em

Jun 05, 2021 - permalink

...told me that her husband had died.

I told her how sorry I was her dad had died...

Jun 05, 2021 - permalink

I have not had any.

Me too ☹️

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

Worship session with an IFBB physique pro. I can't name her because she doesn't want it to be public knowledge, but I will say it was well worth the money. I've never felt how hard a woman's body can get, she was a week or two post show, so it was quite the treat. She gave me a massage and I had her pin me for a bit because I wanted to experience her strength. Afterwards, all I was thinking about was how great it would be to have someone like her as a girlfriend.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

Used to work at a car wash with this 5 sport athlete. She always wore these short shorts plus very tan. Only about 120-125 lbs. but my lord her calves had to be almost twice the size of anyone else who worked there.

[deleted]
Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

My first real one was with my now ex wife. She was a figure model when I met her. Amazing shoulders and just a super strong athlete. She could bench press her weight for 20 reps (which was about 60kg at the time).

She used to ride a bicycle to work which was around 20km. She would wear these really short shorts and a sports bra. Her legs were really big and looked like she was about to crush that bike. Combine that with ripped abs, boulder shoulders and a pair of aviators that made her look like a total badass and she was hot as fuck. She was a really good looking girl too. Those strong arms of hers gave such good hands jobs you would hardly miss sex if that's all you got. Feeling a muscular woman's arms as she pumps you is really hot.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

My first real one was with my now ex wife. She was a figure model when I met her. Amazing shoulders and just a super strong athlete. She could bench press her weight for 20 reps (which was about 60kg at the time).

She used to ride a bicycle to work which was around 20km. She would wear these really short shorts and a sports bra. Her legs were really big and looked like she was about to crush that bike. Combine that with ripped abs, boulder shoulders and a pair of aviators that made her look like a total badass and she was hot as fuck. She was a really good looking girl too. Those strong arms of hers gave such good hands jobs you would hardly miss sex if that's all you got. Feeling a muscular woman's arms as she pumps you is really hot.

What went wrong?

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

What went wrong?

She broke his cock :(

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

The best sex I ever got was from my ex-wife's hand jobs. She had amazing forearms from her physical occupation and being held in her grip was incredible. I'd wrap both hands around her pumping right forearm and feel the hard muscles rippling and getting pumped. She played a game with me...daring me to stop her from making me explode, even using both of my hands. Impossible to stop her.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

I could kick myself.

Which pictures of her are on this site?

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

Which pictures of her are on this site?

None. It's got all of the signs of a made up story.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

None. It's got all of the signs of a made up story.

I do vaguely remember reading the same story 1-2 years ago. And not 'a few weeks ago'

[deleted]
Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

My first encounter was with an ex-gf. She was tall, 5'10" and worked out and ran. Not a bodybuilder but a fit, athletic woman. I was on an online dating site and came across her profile. She had a pic of her running in shorts and the moment I saw her well-muscled legs, I knew I had to send a message. After some back and forth we decided to meet. The first two dates she wore jeans, but you could still see the powerful curves in her thighs. On the third date she finally wore short shorts. There was so much leg! Firm, muscled and silky smooth. It was almost overwhelming. A few dates later we went back to her place. I convinced her to put on the shortest pair of shorts she had. She came out and modeled them for me, her thighs were probably about 24 inches around and her calves 15 inches. I spent the evening touching them, admiring them and letting her know how amazing they were. It was the first time I had ever touched such powerful thighs.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

My first encounter was with an ex-gf. She was tall, 5'10" and worked out and ran. Not a bodybuilder but a fit, athletic woman. I was on an online dating site and came across her profile. She had a pic of her running in shorts and the moment I saw her well-muscled legs, I knew I had to send a message. After some back and forth we decided to meet. The first two dates she wore jeans, but you could still see the powerful curves in her thighs. On the third date she finally wore short shorts. There was so much leg! Firm, muscled and silky smooth. It was almost overwhelming. A few dates later we went back to her place. I convinced her to put on the shortest pair of shorts she had. She came out and modeled them for me, her thighs were probably about 24 inches around and her calves 15 inches. I spent the evening touching them, admiring them and letting her know how amazing they were. It was the first time I had ever touched such powerful thighs.

And thus the man, the myth, the legend "LegLover55" began..

« first < prev Page 2 of 6 next > last »