Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your 1st Real Femuscle Encounter

Apr 15, 2021 - permalink

Would love to hear from others about their very first encounter with a muscular girl/woman. Share your general reaction, to being with her, touching her for the first time, intimate or casual. My very first was with my 1st wife before I eventually married her. In our first intimate setting, I was so anxious and very nervous. When she reached to undo my pants and took hold of me, I wrapped both hands around her forearm and then as if she knew I was gropping for her muscles, she began squeezing firmly and stroking, like she was deliberately making her muscular forearm dance. That night, a muscular forearm became nearly as hot as female biceps, to me. The way her forearm swelled and all the hard muscles rippled, was incredible to feel in my virgin hands. She got pissed off because I exploded like a fool but now she knew I found her muscles uncontrollably hot.

Apr 15, 2021 - permalink

I must’ve been in 8th grade and I went to the movies with my friend and 2 girls. The 2 girls were cute but the one that I had the crush on was a former gymnast that played soccer as well. To say that my crush had muscle was an understatement, she was pale bc of her genetics but amazingly beautiful. Red head, braces, bright skin, a little over 5 ft. tall but about 135 lbs of solid muscle. I’m glad that I got to sit next to my crush that we will call “Pammy”. I don’t remember what movie we watched on that Friday night but I do recall the muscle worship in a dark theatre. She flexed her biceps that were cut and I was definitely aroused, the thighs flexing and the calves were on display. She didn’t hold back and at that young age knew what “muscle worship” was about...

We hooked up a few times in high school and college. We wrestled a few times and she made me say “Pammy is the greatest”. It was a gullotine choke with her legs wrapped around my mid-section. I jerk off to her memories all the time. She is now married and we still chat on occasion, that’s all I got for my first muscle encounter.

May 27, 2021 - edited Jul 30, 2021 - permalink

I was at a strip bar in Philadelphia called Delilah's Den. I'd spent some time during the day with a lady who had big arms, but one evening I saw a lady who was a true bodybuilder. Some guys were turned off by her, especially her small breasts, but I wasn't and, eventually, I got a dance with her. She had a spectacular upper body--a Vee taper, and strong pects, delts, and upper arms. Her biceps were big, round, with deep cuts, and probably about 13.5 inches. First time I saw her, she was doing one-arm pushups up on the platform where the pole was. I ended up visiting with her many times, and even after gaining about 10 lbs of healthy fat and no longer being in competition shape, she had strong arms. She used to love it when I felt her biceps and squeezed them as she loved my praise about her strength and their rock hardness. We eventually arm wrestled, but at first she simply failed to try--I will never forget this massively spectacular arm just doing down! Once she even asked me to deliberately take her down fast, and I refused, saying I had far too much respect for her and her strength. In time, I got her to try. She was at least my equal with both arms, though nowhere near as strong as I expected her to be. I suspect she was one of those women who have very big and strong arms but are not particularly strong at arm wrestling. I found out that she was a really wonderful woman, personality wise, strong-willed enough to never take any crap from anyone, yet never aggressive or nasty. We would talk for quite some time before going for dances, genuine conversation, and she always cut me off before I spent too much money. She had a tremendous following, of course, and would only show on occasional Friday and Saturday nights as she drove quite a distance to get there, and had a job 5 days a week. She was the classiest stripper I've ever met. For those who responded below, yes it began at least 10 years ago, maybe longer. She retired at least 5 years ago. More is the pity!

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Poopyhead reminisced:

Ran into Sarah Dunlap

I guess it's true what they say. Love hits you like a brick wall

May 27, 2021 - permalink

I was at a strip bar in Philadelphia called Delilah's Den. I'd spent some time during the day with a lady who had big arms, but one evening I saw a lady who was a true bodybuilder. Some guys were turned off by her, especially her small breasts, but I wasn't and, eventually, I got a dance with her. She had a spectacular upper body--a Vee taper, and strong pects, delts, and upper arms. Her biceps were big, round, with deep cuts, and probably about 13.5 inches. First time I saw her, she was doing one-arm pushups up on the platform where the pole was. I ended up visiting with her many times, and even after gaining about 10 lbs of healthy fat and no longer being in competition shape, she had strong arms. She used to love it when I felt her biceps and squeezed them as she loved my praise about her strength and their rock hardness. We eventually arm wrestled, but at first she simply failed to try--I will never forget this massively spectacular arm just doing down! Once she even asked me to deliberately take her down fast, and I refused, saying I had far too much respect for her and her strength. In time, I got her to try. She was at least my equal with both arms, though nowhere near as strong as I expected her to be. I suspect she was one of those women who have very big and strong arms but are not particularly strong at arm wrestling. I found out that she was a really wonderful woman, personality wise, strong-willed enough to never take any crap from anyone, yet never aggressive or nasty. We would talk for quite some time before going for dances, genuine conversation, and she always cut me off before I spent too much money. She had a tremendous following, of course, and would only show on occasional Friday and Saturday nights as she drove quite a distance to get there, and had a job 5 days a week. She was the classiest stripper I've ever met.

Was this like 10-15 years ago?

May 27, 2021 - permalink

I always wondered what happened to Sarah Dunlap. Over time, she looked like she had either been ill or had gone down a bad road in her life. She didn't look right at all. Then she disappeared all together.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

@luvembuff ......great thread

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Sarah Dunlap - Merchandise Mart in Chicago

Dana Lynn Bailey - Chicago Midway Airport

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Dana Lynn Bailey - Chicago Midway Airport

Hopefully you didn't flag or fail. ;)

May 28, 2021 - permalink

Unfortunately I've never seen a muscular woman in person. Can't find them on dating apps, gyms, no where.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

I'm still waiting... :(

May 28, 2021 - permalink

I was at a strip bar in Philadelphia called Delilah's Den. I'd spent some time during the day with a lady who had big arms, but one evening I saw a lady who was a true bodybuilder. Some guys were turned off by her, especially her small breasts, but I wasn't and, eventually, I got a dance with her. She had a spectacular upper body--a Vee taper, and strong pects, delts, and upper arms. Her biceps were big, round, with deep cuts, and probably about 13.5 inches. First time I saw her, she was doing one-arm pushups up on the platform where the pole was. I ended up visiting with her many times, and even after gaining about 10 lbs of healthy fat and no longer being in competition shape, she had strong arms. She used to love it when I felt her biceps and squeezed them as she loved my praise about her strength and their rock hardness. We eventually arm wrestled, but at first she simply failed to try--I will never forget this massively spectacular arm just doing down! Once she even asked me to deliberately take her down fast, and I refused, saying I had far too much respect for her and her strength. In time, I got her to try. She was at least my equal with both arms, though nowhere near as strong as I expected her to be. I suspect she was one of those women who have very big and strong arms but are not particularly strong at arm wrestling. I found out that she was a really wonderful woman, personality wise, strong-willed enough to never take any crap from anyone, yet never aggressive or nasty. We would talk for quite some time before going for dances, genuine conversation, and she always cut me off before I spent too much money. She had a tremendous following, of course, and would only show on occasional Friday and Saturday nights as she drove quite a distance to get there, and had a job 5 days a week. She was the classiest stripper I've ever met.

She still work there?

May 28, 2021 - edited May 28, 2021 - permalink

Me and vensa kouzan

May 28, 2021 - permalink

Me and the queen of calves rach white

May 28, 2021 - permalink

Motto, you is one lucky dude! :)

May 28, 2021 - permalink

An odd, but true story. When I was 14-18, I worked under the table for a business that operated bouncy castles for kid's birthdays and town events. So I am working at a town fair in this rural town in PA. I was somewhere between 14-16 at the time. The fair was almost over and we were about to turn everything off and start packing stuff up to go home.

These three cute high school girls came up and literally begged me to let them go bounce around in this thing for a few minutes before we shut down. They wore matching shirts because, as they explained, they were on some sports team for their high school. They were bragging about how they won a tournament or something. I guess they were trying to impress me. Maybe they noticed me checking out their athletic bodies all day as they walked around, I don't know.

I just wanted to get going, so I started to tell them no, but they were very persuasive. They were definitely flirty, but then the middle girl surprised me and said I should let them go in because "We are the strongest girls in [redacted] school," and she proudly flexed a solid little bicep, and her friends did the same. They weren't bodybuilders by any means, but they had sexy athletic biceps that were pretty strong and they were obviously proud of them. The other two chimed in "Yeah, look at these muscles." They were kind of joking but not really.

Then the "alpha" of the group, the middle girl, told me to feel how strong she was. I still remember squeezing her bicep and telling them to go ahead in to jump around. I let them in so they wouldn't see my growing erection. I had to sit down and cross my legs lol. My memory is hazy but I have a strong memory of how proud these teenage girls were of their strong bodies and how they liked to show off. Their confidence was super sexy.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

Nice! Great story. :)

May 28, 2021 - permalink

I had an interest in female muscle since I hit puberty. But my first real female muscle encounter was when I was 17. I was working at this restaurant that was near my house as a dishwasher. I could wear anything I wanted to, so I always wore shorts and a Tee shirt. However, the waitress had to wear these long shirts and pants. They covered up everything, which is why I never noticed something.

One day, I had to bring up plates to this huge banquet room we had on the second floor. The waitress that was working the banquet was helping bring stuff upstairs. She was around 55 at the time with bright blonde hair. I was going upstairs with 30 plates in my arms, the waitress was walking right behind me. She then said “Damn, do you workout because your calves are pretty thick.”

At that point, I did start working out and my calves were getting to be muscular. So we got to the top of the stairs, and I said “Yes, I’ve just started to workout”. I walk over to the plate drop off area. The waitress dropped off her items, and said “Yeah, I’ve been working out before you were born”. I turn to face her, and she flexed her right bicep. The shirt sleeve looked like it couldn’t handle it. Then the waitress said “Feel that”.

I legit was about to lose it. I’d always wanted to do a muscle worship session, but I was too young and had no money back then. Now I’m standing in front of a waitress at work, and she wants me to squeeze her bicep. I placed my hand on it and it was like a rock under that sleeve. I said “Wow... that is strong”. The waitress gave me a smile and a wink. She could see that I was so turned on because she let me touch her bicep for a good 30 seconds. Then she put her arm down and said “Maybe one day you be as strong as me, but not now because we need to get back to work”.

So, we went back to work, but for the rest of the shift I was just thinking about the first female bicep I got to worship.

May 28, 2021 - edited Jul 30, 2021 - permalink

To PaulMasvidal: No, unfortunately, she retired a few years ago. I visited the bar on weekends several times to try and say goodbye to her, as she had told me she'd be retiring soon. Unfortunately, I kept missing her. One former patron who liked her apparently encountered her in her work months later. He unfortunately assumed I was some kind of perv and believed she would not want to ever hear from me, so would not report her whereabouts. She lived in the Reading, PA area and left a sales job to do something else. I suspect she became a legitimate masseuse or physical therapist and this guy ended up patronizing the business where she worked by chance, but could never confirm her whereabouts. I'd love to have kept in touch with her. Pretty sure she would not have resisted that as she actually told me her real first name once, and once even discussed the possibility of my taking her out. Since she was much younger than I was, I didn't follow through. She had softened up quite a bit by the time she retired, so, while still a truly fantastic woman, she would not any longer have been a total turn-on, lean muscle-wise. If you are looking for a really hot bodybuilder or fitness type in Eastern, Pennsylvania, go see Chanel at Club Risque in Bristol, PA, assuming she has not yet retired. I was recently able to communicate with Chanel's boss at the club where she worked. The boss has repeatedly asked her about coming back post-Covid, but Chanel keeps refusing, so she has probably left the sex business. She has taken long breaks before and many say she has no other skills, but I always felt she was reasonably intelligent so would not be totally surprised if she really has retired. You never know, though, maybe in a few months, she'll come back. Chanel was lean and strong all over, though not really big, but with extremely strong abs. An extremely sexy woman!

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

I got to feel Nikki Fuller's biceps, calves, and quads at an afterparty after some bodybuilding event. We chatted about everything, including muscles, and she was even feeling my biceps. This wasn't a "session" just an interaction at a party. Other FBBs were also being "worshipped" mostly by other women. I got to touch a lot of female muscles at that event...

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

I got to feel Nikki Fuller's biceps, calves, and quads at an afterparty after some bodybuilding event. We chatted about everything, including muscles, and she was even feeling my biceps. This wasn't a "session" just an interaction at a party. Other FBBs were also being "worshipped" mostly by other women. I got to touch a lot of female muscles at that event...

@goldyplatt...You are officially banned from this site due to agitating every jealous bone in my body. 😩😫😰. Just kidding of course but how lucky can you be?????

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

I have not had any.

« first < prev Page 1 of 6 next > last »