Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 8 of 33 next > last »
Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

What happened to Hayley McNeff?

Moved back to the mass area I think she trains people. Worksout at my buddy's gym.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

What happened to Hayley McNeff?

She basically quit competitive bodybuilding because it made her absolutely miserable.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Moved back to the mass area I think she trains people. Worksout at my buddy's gym.

I think she also became a licensed mental health therapist. Good on her!

And IIRC, I think I saw on a documentary that bodybuilding made her unhappy, and I think she was in an abusive relationship where her then-partner pretty much forced her to keep bodybuilding and pushed her body too hard.

fp909
Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

She basically quit competitive bodybuilding because it made her absolutely miserable.

She made a brief appearance jn 2019 or 2020 on HBC i think too

Apr 05, 2022 - edited Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

So what’s Shay Massey doing now? Any social media or website she has? She was super hot and pretty young, she had a lot of potential. Need a clearer answer.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

So what’s Shay Massey doing now? Any social media or website she has? She was super hot and pretty young, she had a lot of potential.

Dude, fp answered you.

Sounds like her cam work getting recorded and leaked had a pretty bad fallout for her, so it’s not surprising she has no social media. I remember reading a bodybuilding.com article saying she works as a QA Engineer, so I assume she’s still doing that.

Either way, it sounds like she doesn’t want to be found again.

fp909
Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Dude, fp answered you.

Sounds like her cam work getting recorded and leaked had a pretty bad fallout for her, so it’s not surprising she has no social media. I remember reading a bodybuilding.com article saying she works as a QA Engineer, so I assume she’s still doing that.

Either way, it sounds like she doesn’t want to be found again.

this is a pretty common theme that guys seem to not understand and it keeps happening over and over.

anyways, when i last saw her socials maybe 7 years ago it was nuked of most of the fitness stuff. It was gone a few years later. Maybe she got married, or changed her handle, or just killed it altogether.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Unfortunate, I really liked her.

Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

Then maybe dickheads should stop leaking cams

cgsweat
Apr 06, 2022 - permalink
Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Has Amber deluca retired , her clips4sale store hasn't had any update for a long time nor have there been any new pics around

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Anyone have any info on what happened to Megan Trimmer?

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

I miss Lindsey Cope

Apr 20, 2022 - permalink

Dale Tomita. One of my first Asian muscle crushes. Small by today's standards, but man, what a proportionate physique! Haven't heard of her in decades.

Apr 20, 2022 - permalink

Kim Perez!!

May 01, 2022 - permalink

Jess Williams comes to mind. Had a pretty cool YouTube channel (queenstarfish.) Had a very rad personality, and she did session wrestling for awhile as well. Unfortunately, her father got cancer and I believed he passed away a couple of years after. She then deleted all the videos on her channel, and based on recent pictures, doesn't look like she is into bodybuilding at all.

She had one of the best most musculars.

fp909
May 02, 2022 - permalink

I thought Jess was active as recent as 2020, maybe 2019? had done some F/F worship videos?

May 02, 2022 - permalink

I miss Lindsey Cope

This is the most recent thing I saw from Lindsey. Still looks pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAxOAw2kntA

May 02, 2022 - permalink

Kim Perez!!

I would LOVE to hear what happened to Kim. She was such a sweet heart from interviews I'd seen. Maybe it's just me but there should be a button you could press and theses girls would receive some kind of "the boys are sending their best, thanks for being a FBB" letter.

fp909
May 02, 2022 - permalink

This is the most recent thing I saw from Lindsey. Still looks pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAxOAw2kntA

still a stunner

fp909
May 02, 2022 - permalink

I would LOVE to hear what happened to Kim. She was such a sweet heart from interviews I'd seen. Maybe it's just me but there should be a button you could press and theses girls would receive some kind of "the boys are sending their best, thanks for being a FBB" letter.

i honestly wonder, based on how a lot of her videos were, if she was so turned off by the schmoe scene that she's glad to be done with it lol

May 02, 2022 - permalink

Whatever happened to Rachael Chaskey? Her last IG post was on December 2019, and then nothing.

May 02, 2022 - permalink

Jill Lavati

fp909
May 02, 2022 - permalink

Whatever happened to Rachael Chaskey? Her last IG post was on December 2019, and then nothing.

i mentioned earlier but i'm reasonably sure she's still training. once in a while she will appear in her BFs posts but tbh i thinkt he last time he was active was last year. she showed up in 2021 in a post and still looked huge so I guess just done with social media.

« first < prev Page 8 of 33 next > last »