Fitquinnharlkyria was amazing

She still posts on insta. New name

May 03, 2022 - permalink

She still posts on insta. New name

Can u say The name?

May 03, 2022 - permalink

>

> > I miss Lindsey Cope

This is the most recent thing I saw from Lindsey. Still looks pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAxOAw2kntA

Thank you!

May 03, 2022 - permalink

> > I would LOVE to hear what happened to Kim. She was such a sweet heart from interviews I'd seen. Maybe it's just me but there should be a button you could press and theses girls would receive some kind of "the boys are sending their best, thanks for being a FBB" letter.

i honestly wonder, based on how a lot of her videos were, if she was so turned off by the schmoe scene that she's glad to be done with it lol

Didn't know that. I had seen a bunch of her posing videos but didn't know that was her opinion on the scene. What videos was she interviewed in? I have one or two of the fitvids and one of the awefilms she did.

fp909
May 03, 2022 - permalink

i don't have any hard evidence, just a speculation about how she looks in the videos. liek it was nice to get paid but she didn't really want to do them

May 03, 2022 - permalink

Colette Guimond

May 03, 2022 - permalink

Bethany miniard. Have you heard of her? In 2013-2015 she was popular. What do you think?

I think that she is an exotic dancer now, or at least was. Doesn't look at all as fit as she did back then unfortunately

May 03, 2022 - permalink

Colette Guimond

I think she was going thru a lot of plastic surgery to stay feminine. At least that's what she told me a couple of years ago

cgsweat
May 05, 2022 - permalink

Is "wisha11" still at it?

I got lazy in trying to follow her because she kept getting locked out of her accounts and creating new ones, so I haven't kept up. It's probably been a year since I've seen anything from her. The last time I saw anything though it seemed like she was downsizing (getting off the juice maybe).

fp909
May 05, 2022 - permalink

her account is still up but private. the enormous implants in the avatar tell me not to even investigate

May 06, 2022 - permalink

Colette Guimond >

I think she was going thru a lot of plastic surgery to stay feminine. At least that's what she told me a couple of years ago

It’s been like a year since I have seen any activity. It would be great if she was still doing sessions.

May 06, 2022 - permalink

What the hell happened to Xin Li Cao? She was on Herbicepscam all the time back in the day and was such a cutie. Super playful too.

I believe she got married and works in a gym . It's a shame though she was only on the scene for the short time she was . I will never forget online someone asked her once if she wanted to get bigger ? She replied no i don't want to scare people ! i kind of knew maybe fbb wasn't her thing after that comment . I mean i can't picture most fbb's saying that . As most don't do it for other people's approval . Not long after she stopped competing and was gone from the scene .

May 06, 2022 - permalink

> > she's been out of it for almost 10 years. > > i did a skype session with her back in 2011. She was pretty chill, that was right around when she shot with HB (maybe after) and before she got REALLY jacked. > > I think she was really into hockey and also maybe MotoX, so one scenario is that she eventually just dropped bodybuilding. > > i also suspect she was lesbian. idk if this has anything to do with her quitting or going underground, but it may have been a factor, if true. > > a way out there theory could be that she transitioned. i have nothing to base this on, except that some women have straight up evaporated from social media and then set up whole new accounts after with no links to their old one in any way (see: Samara Buckler).

This was brought up in the last "What happened to...?" thread. Someone posited that she died, but that was untrue.

The truth is she's living happily with her girlfriend (wife maybe) on Vancouver Island and is no longer in the bodybuilding scene at all.

I also chatted with her a few times back in the day . She was extremely cool and nice . Even emailed me once out of the blue many months later just to say hi ! I remember maybe a few years ago i saw a pic of her with whom i assume is her GF .Yes she doesn't look like she lifts at all anymore . Has Tatts on her as well now . But always liked her she was very cool person

May 06, 2022 - permalink

Apparently Xinli Cao is, or was recently, a PE instructor at Queensborough Community College in New York.

May 08, 2022 - permalink

Jill Lavati

cgsweat
May 08, 2022 - permalink

Jill Livoti

Fixed.

May 11, 2022 - permalink

Colette Guimond >

It’s been like a year since I have seen any activity. It would be great if she was still doing sessions.

Yes she is not that young anymore neither. Maybe she retired

May 11, 2022 - edited May 11, 2022 - permalink

Haven't seen anything from Viktoriia in over a year. I think she got married and hasn't been seen since. A real shame because she is an absolute goddess. Plus, she is from Ukraine which is worrying!

cgsweat
May 20, 2022 - edited May 23, 2022 - permalink

rose.fittt seems to have deactivated her IG account. I realize this doesn't really qualify as not seeing her in a long time but I'd rather not create a new thread just for this.

She does have a reddit account however, although I haven't checked if it's still up.

EDIT: She has a new IG main and backup. She states in her bio "Main acc got deactivated"

May 21, 2022 - permalink

Does anyone know what happened to Wendy McMaster?

May 21, 2022 - permalink

Kim Perez

cgsweat
May 21, 2022 - permalink

I guess I'll add Savka Browneski to this list.

May 21, 2022 - permalink

Whatever happened with Jourdan Ariss Carboy? Seems like just as quickly as she burst on the scene, did one competition, and she vanished instantly.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=610405.0

fp909
May 21, 2022 - permalink

Whatever happened with Jourdan Ariss Carboy? Seems like just as quickly as she burst on the scene, did one competition, and she vanished instantly.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=610405.0

Oh man that’s a real blast from my past. I kept up with her for a couple of years after the comp but looks like it was just a short fling for her. I assume she still stays fit but she went to med school and is a plastic surgery resident right now

« first < prev Page 9 of 33 next > last »