Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 7 of 33 next > last »
Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

Michelle Bresnahan

fp909
Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

So Michelle has made this sharp turn away from our end of the pool. It sounds like she had some rough life stuff after she did her herbiceps shoots.

She has lost some size but not shapes. She keeps on hinting at a return to her 2017ish shape but I haven’t seen hint of that yet. But also she’s not posting like she was (in the same way). She’s also not interested in making videos anymore , at least on a personal level. Dunno if that extends to sites

Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone heard anything about Amanda Lau aka Mandarator? There's a site with lots of her videos and pictures from about 2013 and before. I haven't seen anything from her in well over 5 years. Anyone got news?

Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

> Rach White > > Given what I read in another thread, seems we won't see much of her anytime soon.

WHat happened to her???

i think she deleted all social media and went underground. i think the recorded hbc videos didnt help that.

fp909
Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone heard anything about Amanda Lau aka Mandarator? There's a site with lots of her videos and pictures from about 2013 and before. I haven't seen anything from her in well over 5 years. Anyone got news?

she's been out of it for almost 10 years.

i did a skype session with her back in 2011. She was pretty chill, that was right around when she shot with HB (maybe after) and before she got REALLY jacked.

I think she was really into hockey and also maybe MotoX, so one scenario is that she eventually just dropped bodybuilding.

i also suspect she was lesbian. idk if this has anything to do with her quitting or going underground, but it may have been a factor, if true.

a way out there theory could be that she transitioned. i have nothing to base this on, except that some women have straight up evaporated from social media and then set up whole new accounts after with no links to their old one in any way (see: Samara Buckler).

Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

she's been out of it for almost 10 years.

i did a skype session with her back in 2011. She was pretty chill, that was right around when she shot with HB (maybe after) and before she got REALLY jacked.

I think she was really into hockey and also maybe MotoX, so one scenario is that she eventually just dropped bodybuilding.

i also suspect she was lesbian. idk if this has anything to do with her quitting or going underground, but it may have been a factor, if true.

a way out there theory could be that she transitioned. i have nothing to base this on, except that some women have straight up evaporated from social media and then set up whole new accounts after with no links to their old one in any way (see: Samara Buckler).

This was brought up in the last "What happened to...?" thread. Someone posited that she died, but that was untrue.

The truth is she's living happily with her girlfriend (wife maybe) on Vancouver Island and is no longer in the bodybuilding scene at all.

fp909
Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

There was another Asian-Canadian that died--Julia something. Also another woman, Genevieve (cant remember her last name) also died. Both suicide

Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

Julia Axford?

fp909
Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

Julia Axford?

yep that's her

cgsweat
Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

There was another Asian-Canadian that died--Julia something. Also another woman, Genevieve (cant remember her last name) also died. Both suicide

How do you know Julia Axford died from suicide?

fp909
Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

How do you know Julia Axford died from suicide?

i went looking for her obit and it had the very vague wording that those kid of obits do. It was very similar sounding to the Genevieve one

Mar 24, 2022 - edited Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

What the hell happened to Xin Li Cao? She was on Herbicepscam all the time back in the day and was such a cutie. Super playful too.

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

i went looking for her obit and it had the very vague wording that those kid of obits do. It was very similar sounding to the Genevieve one

https://www.arbormemorial.ca/kelly/obituaries...

“Don’s precious daughter, Julia, died suddenly of heart arrhythmia in December 2019”

fp909
Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

Oh thanks for clarifying—I’ve never seen that page. The 2 or 3 I did see didn’t specify at all

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

I came across Big Tinah FB recently shocked to see, she has lost a lot of size but seems to be much happier with her new partner who doesn't look like he lifts.

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

So sad :-( Drugs cause too much damage

Mar 28, 2022 - permalink

Jolynn shane

Mar 31, 2022 - edited May 30, 2022 by cgsweat - permalink

Hannah Hardie now focuses her Instagram presence on her art, and Tattoo design. I don’t why she’s stepped from lifting. I asked her, but no reply.

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

Tracy Rabbitt

[deleted]
Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

I miss Andrea Trent

and Steph Park.

Anyone heard sth about them? My wildest dreams in blonde.

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

Hailey McGrath has been quiet since mid last year. She got big fast so maybe she took a break?

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Does anyone know what happened to Shay Massey?

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1455018/

fp909
Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Does anyone know what happened to Shay Massey?

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1455018/

ooo um she was around for a while of course, but short. went on cam, i assume may have dipped after stuff got recorded and reposted. I think i've written on it here before but she started a company with a friend, who i believe was also into fitness, but it was music related? IIRC. but basically was not posting about lifting or bodybuilding and then dipped from social media. but this was years ago, really early instagram days.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

I always wondered what happened to Roxie Rain. She was so hot and then one day she was gone😢

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

What happened to Hayley McNeff?

« first < prev Page 7 of 33 next > last »