Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 33 of 33 next > last »
Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

They come and go. The momeent when we think they will make it big in FBB, they quit...

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Anybody know anything about what happened to Carla Gutierrez? Someone has to know something...

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

I have always wondered what happened to Sherry Thompson.

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Anybody know anything about what happened to Carla Gutierrez? Someone has to know something...

I found her not too long ago. She got married and had a kid. No real social media presence.

fp909
Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Love/hate all the women from the 90s/80s that did like one show and disappeared. And they looked crazy good. No way to keep Up with them back then

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

i wonder if some of the 80s and 90s fbbs are actually still around and still very muscular and good looking for their age .but just don't use the internet at all and no longer show up for photoshoots and bodybuilding competitions. like my mom is like this and she was born in 1966 so not super old about the same generation as these early fbbs maybe slightly younger. i know a lot of people born before 1970 that are like this.

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

Denise Hoshor hasn’t posted anything on IG since the beginning of the year. It seemed she was focusing hard on gaining size (and probably cycling again,) but I know she was struggling with a knee injury. Anyone know what she’s up to?

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

Roberta Tuor-Zazzaron. She hasn't done any new material in years.

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

Roberta Tuor-Zazzaron. She hasn't done any new material in years.

She is just old now

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Julia Delo? She is a little bit of all right.

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Julia Delo? She is a little bit of all right.

She did one show and decided it wasn't for her. Still trains to stay fit but not for bodybuilding. She's concentrating on her engineering career and her side business of jewel cutting.

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

She did one show and decided it wasn't for her. Still trains to stay fit but not for bodybuilding. She's concentrating on her engineering career and her side business of jewel cutting.

She still lifts regularly but is off the PEDs

6 days ago - permalink

What happened to Ms Winkler ???

She uses to post regularly on Instagram but for 1 or 2 months she has disappeared

« first < prev Page 33 of 33 next > last »