Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 32 of 33 next > last »
Jan 15, 2024 - permalink

Karen Zaremba

I love Karen. I used to wish we could have had a photo shoot with her and Bonny Priest back in the day showcasing their abs. Bonny is the only one I’ve seen who probably had stronger and better looking abs than Karen

Jan 22, 2024 - permalink

Hey yall just wondering if anyone has any idea what happened to anna hebert? Seems she has dropped off the face if the earth....no tik tok no insta

Jan 22, 2024 - permalink
Jan 22, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, looks like she removed her insta. Could be a million reasons as to why.

Jan 22, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, looks like she removed her insta. Could be a million reasons as to why.

I wonder if it’s because maintaining your image as a fitness influencer can be exhausting. You have to curate your content in the right way, make sure that you have the right pictures, and engage with your audience in the most “effective” manner possible. I can see burnout with doing that, not to mention also maintaining a “perfect” physique, creates a lot of pressure

Jan 23, 2024 - permalink

For those who followed WPD when it was just getting started, you may remember Gloria Faulls, who used to display a towering figure (Some reported her height as high as 6'0) with a nice muscular stature and leanness that complimented her stature. Just six years of competing as a pro with a number of decent placings and two wins before retiring in 2017.

Jan 24, 2024 - edited Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

Rachael loftis

Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

Not a long time, but what happened to Ariel Gail?

. She was a BIG woman who won in the Women's Physique category at the 2022 NPC North America Championships, and then right after she disappeared. Closed all her social media. Don't think I have ever really seen someone disappear that suddenly and that completely after a big win.

fp909
Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

Hey yall just wondering if anyone has any idea what happened to anna hebert? Seems she has dropped off the face if the earth....no tik tok no insta

I answered this like. A page and half ago

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

Danyell leavitt Johnson I remember she had some incredible abs and had a video (maybe lost to time) of her abs holding a ring when flexing

Jan 28, 2024 - permalink

Anybody remember Jill St Laurent?

I randomly this morning stumbled on a short interview video she did with HerMuscles back in 2006. Her last activity looks like was at the Toronto Pro where she unfortunately finished last in figure. Then it looks like she completely disappeared. Anyone know what happened with her?

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Marnie Power.

She's definitely retired from weight-lifting. And, the fact she only has face pics on her social media account tells me she has definitely gotten out of shape.

Either that or she has become a Christian and now foolishly believes she can't show off any of her sexy. Because God is afraid and offended by the female sexy He created or some other bullshit never uttered in Scripture.

Mar 04, 2024 - edited Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I wonder if it’s because maintaining your image as a fitness influencer can be exhausting. You have to curate your content in the right way, make sure that you have the right pictures, and engage with your audience in the most “effective” manner possible. I can see burnout with doing that, not to mention also maintaining a “perfect” physique, creates a lot of pressure

If we're talking about Chelsea Kline, nah. She started up another Instagram but, with far, far less skin being revealed than before. She's still into fitness and, she still looks pretty muscular and strong but, aside from the occasional flash of her arms, she's alllllll covered up now. Because, silly rabbit, female sexy, which God created, is Satanic and evil.

Dear Lord, I am all too familiar with her type. They're just like the man-hating feminists, only worse.

]]]]]]]]]]

3/4/24 UPDATE : Oh ho! What the Hell is this? The lady just fucking blocked me from her Instagram. Because I rebuked her for calling evil what God has called good. "Onward Christian soldiers," indeed.

What an arrogant, self-righteous bitch.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Does anyone know what happened to Kireen Ellis? I haven't seen anything from her in some time.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

One of the all time best, Rachael Chaskey

fp909
Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

If we're talking about Chelsea Kline, nah. She started up another Instagram but, with far, far less skin being revealed than before. She's still into fitness and, she still looks pretty muscular and strong but, aside from the occasional flash of her arms, she's alllllll covered up now. Because, silly rabbit, female sexy, which God created, is Satanic and evil.

Dear Lord, I am all too familiar with her type. They're just like the man-hating feminists, only worse.

]]]]]]]]]]

3/4/24 UPDATE : Oh ho! What the Hell is this? The lady just fucking blocked me from her Instagram. Because I rebuked her for calling evil what God has called good. "Onward Christian soldiers," indeed.

What an arrogant, self-righteous bitch.

Well did you leave a dumbass comment or DM on her profile or perhaps someone showed her this dumbass comment lol

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Well did you leave a dumbass comment or DM on her profile or perhaps someone showed her this dumbass comment lol

Yeah, I’m sure she blocked you for completely unjust reasons that have nothing to do with your own attitudes toward women.

/s 🙄

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, I’m sure she blocked you for completely unjust reasons that have nothing to do with your own attitudes toward women.

/s 🙄

No. She blocked me because I refused to call evil what God has called good. I know this because the subject of female sexy was the first and only thing I ever conversed about with this supposedly Christian woman. She called it something shameful and disgraceful and, I rebuked her for her blasphemy.

fp909
Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

Bro the Bible literally says:

Whosoever, then, looketh on a woman to lust after her, that is, so looks on her as to lust, and cast about to obtain, he is rightly said to commit adultery with her in his heart.

Get out of here with your fake bs. Yes, by the letter of the book woman was created for man but not for sitting around and hacking off too

Mar 08, 2024 - edited Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

Bro the Bible literally says:

Whosoever, then, looketh on a woman to lust after her, that is, so looks on her as to lust, and cast about to obtain, he is rightly said to commit adultery with her in his heart.

One of the greatest triumphs of Satanas over the Church was to trick the Church into thinking lust and desire are one and the same. Lust is not the same as desire, nor is it the same as physical attraction. Lust is an unhealthy form of desire, when you desire something or someone so badly, you'll do anything to get it/them, however destructive or wicked or vile.

"Ha ha ha haaa, I'll sell my mother's soul to the Devil for a chance to tap that ass, where do I sign XD"

That. Is lust.

Get out of here with your fake bs.

Oh, so calling evil what God has called good is real?

Yes, by the letter of the book woman was created for man...

True enough.

...but not for sitting around and hacking off too

Do you mean to say "sitting around and being jacked off to"?

fp909
Mar 08, 2024 - edited Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

So you’re saying that you basically begging to see a woman’s body when she has decided NOT to show it off in a way you deem appropriate is a clean and pure desire, and NOT lust?

My guy you need to consult a priest.

Edit: also, her body is not for your consumption. She’s made it pretty clear she’s backing off from sex work and get you are pushing and wondering why you’re getting blocked. Read the room.

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

One of the greatest triumphs of Satanas over the Church was to trick the Church into thinking lust and desire are one and the same. Lust is not the same as desire, nor is it the same as physical attraction. Lust is an unhealthy form of desire, when you desire something or someone so badly, you'll do anything to get it/them, however destructive or wicked or vile.

"Ha ha ha haaa, I'll sell my mother's soul to the Devil for a chance to tap that ass, where do I sign XD"

That. Is lust.

Oh, so calling evil what God has called good is real?

True enough.

Do you mean to say "sitting around and being jacked off to"?

Dude, this attitude is not healthy

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

I mean Chelsea is pretty weird but you're pretty weird too, legLover232. And you're wrong.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

One of the all time best, Rachael Chaskey

Absolutely! 🥺

« first < prev Page 32 of 33 next > last »