Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 31 of 33 next > last »
Jan 12, 2024 - permalink

Megan Avalon.

Holy damn, I forgot about this one. She hasn't updated her FB since 2017 or so.

Jan 12, 2024 - permalink

Yea Megan avalon was perfect I miss her she was making great content and she just suddenly quitted

Jan 12, 2024 - permalink

anyone know any info about colette guimond nowadays

Jan 12, 2024 - permalink

> And Chelsea Kline

still around, _theprettytank on IG. but only does cam in OF now, shes not super active on IG like previous

Noticed recently she seems to have become a born again christian . Her onlyfans is gone and herbicepscam profile seems to have pics removed .

Jan 12, 2024 - edited Jan 12, 2024 - permalink

Noticed recently she seems to have become a born again christian . Her onlyfans is gone and herbicepscam profile seems to have pics removed .

Oh dear God. She probably thinks God made a mistake when He created heterosexual men and, she is now going to preach this blasphemy as far and wide as she can take it.

Jan 12, 2024 - permalink

Oh dear God. She probably thinks God made a mistake when He created heterosexual men and, she is now going to preach this blasphemy as far and wide as she can take it.

I will admit they get way too extreme when they do this . She obviously thinks posing is "wrong" now or wouldn't have removed pics of it .

Jan 12, 2024 - permalink

Yea Megan avalon was perfect I miss her she was making great content and she just suddenly quitted

Megan Avalon was my first internation model that I loved! I remember I was in the middle school (about 11-12 yo) e sometimes I took some screenshot... One day one of my friend say "you like girl with muscles!!" Hahahahah yes what a pick megan avalon. Her video were on YouTube, I don't watch it since 2014 probably but I still remember that pink bikini 🤣🤣

fp909
Jan 12, 2024 - permalink

I cammed with her on the 14th of December I think and did a long topless show. Wonder if she’ll do topless still but none of the sexual stuff. But she hasn’t logged in basically once then

Jan 12, 2024 - permalink

The type of girl who goes full holy roller is also likely to be very devoted to her husband. So no, but the result from your perspective is the same: one less pritty kitty you have a shot with.

fp909
Jan 12, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 13, 2024 - permalink

I think some of the ones active in the 90s and 80s literally don't use the internet at all. I know some older women who avoid using the internet like the plauge. they are making it harder for them because the banks want people to use email and a smart phone. and a lot of things that used to exist have been replaced by internet based things like dvd rentals. but they don't care and won't use the internet even if it's a disadvantage. maybe some of our favorite 90s fbbs are still around and very strong. but don't do photoshoots anymore and live a simple life.

Betty Pariso, Denise Hoshor and Janice Ragain

Jan 13, 2024 - permalink

Denise Hoshor post pretty much daily on her IG, and is lifting still.

Jan 13, 2024 - edited Jan 13, 2024 - permalink

The type of girl who goes full holy roller is also likely to be very devoted to her husband. So no, but the result from your perspective is the same: one less pritty kitty you have a shot with.

I've seen her type before. They feel guilty for allllll the times they made men hard (because boners are evil) and so, in a misguided attempt to make it up with the Big Boss, they feel compelled to turn against both male heterosexuality and female sexy itself - warping and twisting them into something Satanic and unholy.

Classic attempt by the Devil to corrupt one's faith. And unfortunately, it has a very, VERY high success rate. Astronomical, in fact.

Jan 13, 2024 - permalink

Tina Zampa

Jan 13, 2024 - permalink

Karen Zaremba

Jan 13, 2024 - permalink

Karen Zaremba

best abs back in the day too!

fp909
Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

I've seen her type before. They feel guilty for allllll the times they made men hard (because boners are evil) and so, in a misguided attempt to make it up with the Big Boss, they feel compelled to turn against both male heterosexuality and female sexy itself - warping and twisting them into something Satanic and unholy.

Classic attempt by the Devil to corrupt one's faith. And unfortunately, it has a very, VERY high success rate. Astronomical, in fact.

Lmao what

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

As a Satanist, that's dumb.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

As a Satanist, that's dumb.

As a Christian, I agree. Calling evil what God has called good (including sex and female sexy) is exceedingly dumb. Not to mention blasphemous and appallingly destructive.

Yet, it happens in the Church all the time.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Man, I'm done with this board.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Denise Hoshor post pretty much daily on her IG, and is lifting still.

She’s up on HerBicepsCam, too. She was pretty active last time I checked.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

As a Christian, I agree. Calling evil what God has called good (including sex and female sexy) is exceedingly dumb. Not to mention blasphemous and appallingly destructive.

Yet, it happens in the Church all the time.

This thread went down a very bizarre route very quickly. I'm always amazed by how quickly religious mumbo jumbo takes hold. Best to leave it out of these threads probably. It just sounds totally insane to many of us.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Heather Bayer, Amanda Dunbar, Sarah Dunlap were all awesome.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
cgsweat
Jan 14, 2024 - permalink
« first < prev Page 31 of 33 next > last »