Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 30 of 34 next > last »
Jan 04, 2024 - edited Jan 05, 2024 - permalink

Roxie Rain's name is Rose Kasallis, she competed under her real name so I don't feel bad sharing that info as it's not private (USAMuscle had videos of her announcing her name before posing). In the late 2000s I believe she had her 6th child and retired from bodybuilding 100%. Last I heard she had a small online jewelry business in 2021 but it seems to have dropped off since. Probably full time MILF now 😜 but likely not the muscle kinky goddess we all love and remember. She was born in 1968 so she's 55 now...pretty okay to back off PEDs and shit now IMHO

Alright, brother! Thanks for the heads up, Diggity-Giggity! Yeah, I looked her up and, I found out she started a bead jewelery business called Embellished by Rose back in the 2010s. EbR is still on Facebook but, it hasn't been updated since 2013. EbR is also on Etsy but, it's only a personal profile, not a shop.

If she started something similar in 2021, I have found nothing about it. I think it's safe to say she has disappeared into nothingness again. Probably for good this time.

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

What about Anna Hebert? All her accounts are deleted. Such an amazing physique on her!

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

Tina Lockwood

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

Sherry Thompson

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

Tina Lockwood

One of my all time favorites. Would love to see what she looks like now

fp909
Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

What about Anna Hebert? All her accounts are deleted. Such an amazing physique on her!

She went through basic last year and took a break from the fitfluencer thing. Downsized a bit since she couldn’t train the same way. Came back. She might be back in service or training or like OCS where they can’t have their phones often anyway

Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

Does anyone remember Y. Polanco? (She’s blacklisted so I’m trying to be vague but if you know you know). She had some of the most amazing biceps and had some great photo shoots with Kriv Studios. She’s actually still around and has some social media presence but she’s stopped training for the most part and lost a lot of size, and her content has become kind of goofy bad comedy lately.

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Does anyone remember Y. Polanco? (She’s blacklisted so I’m trying to be vague but if you know you know). She had some of the most amazing biceps and had some great photo shoots with Kriv Studios. She’s actually still around and has some social media presence but she’s stopped training for the most part and lost a lot of size, and her content has become kind of goofy bad comedy lately.

You can say her full name, you just can't post any pics.

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Tyra Risby, Dorothy Trojanowicz, Donna Bramble

fp909
Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Donna has to be in her late 50s now long retired

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Dorothy Trojanowicz

Now that's a name I have not heard in awhile! I think she was definitely ahead of her time in embracing the "muscle mommy" fetish long before that term was a thing by fully embracing her "buff Pamela Anderson" persona in fetish and cam work.

I hope she is doing well. She did one last contest in 2012 and then completely disappeared after. Can't find any social media or recent pics of her.

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Now that's a name I have not heard in awhile! I think she was definitely ahead of her time in embracing the "muscle mommy" fetish long before that term was a thing by fully embracing her "buff Pamela Anderson" persona in fetish and cam work.

I hope she is doing well. She did one last contest in 2012 and then completely disappeared after. Can't find any social media or recent pics of her.

Absolutely nothing!

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Haven’t heard from Colette Guimond for a few years.

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Absolutely nothing!

She disappeared almost immediately after that contest. I looked at the results and saw that she didn't place in it. I wonder if after getting that result, she thought there wasn't a future for her in bodybuilding and decided to retire because of it.

It sucks but I have seen quite a few leave the industry completely after a disappointing competition

fp909
Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

a lot of the women being named are just older and retired. i mean not old old, just bodybuilding old. Colette is 62! Idk how old Donna was in 96 in those wpw shoots but its been 28 years. Risby was also competing int he late 90s. Dorothoy in her mid 40s.

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

a lot of the women being named are just older and retired. i mean not old old, just bodybuilding old. Colette is 62! Idk how old Donna was in 96 in those wpw shoots but its been 28 years. Risby was also competing int he late 90s. Dorothoy in her mid 40s.

That is true. But I do see that even when some bodybuilders get older and retire, they still maintain their passion for fitness, and if they maintain a social media presence, they still look in shape albeit downsized from their competing days.

It's more intriguing, I think, when an athlete abruptly disappears without any trace.

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

I think some of the ones active in the 90s and 80s literally don't use the internet at all. I know some older women who avoid using the internet like the plauge. they are making it harder for them because the banks want people to use email and a smart phone. and a lot of things that used to exist have been replaced by internet based things like dvd rentals. but they don't care and won't use the internet even if it's a disadvantage. maybe some of our favorite 90s fbbs are still around and very strong. but don't do photoshoots anymore and live a simple life.

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Rebekah Kresila

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

I just read to keep it within 1-5yrs inactive, my fault 😂 Gale Frankie. I know she’s older and was posting on IG a couple of years ago then shut it down.

fp909
Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Rebekah Kresila

Saw her back on cam like 3 years ago and then she dipped again :( she was a great session on HBc in the original iteration

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Saw her back on cam like 3 years ago and then she dipped again :( she was a great session on HBc in the original iteration

I stumbled onto one of her social pages (I think facebook?) where she was under a different last name I believe. I unfortunately forgot what it was, though

fp909
Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

yeah she got married in the interim

yeah i think a lot of them are too old to care about social media, at least in the IG kind of way. maybe they'r eon facebook to prehaps reconnect with friends they haven't seen in 30 years but even then they're not THAT old, not like my grandparents would have jumped on after not seeing childhood friends for 60+

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Rahel Anastasia Cucchia not so much stuff is posted about her anymore

Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

She is blacklisted so I can't post her pic, but you can find her on IG and she's Stacy Killion. She is a 50+ year old bodybuilder who looked incredible especially for her age. She used to have a youtube channel but deleted it. She rarely posts on IG (I think she did one post in 2023,) and when someone asked her what happened to her channel she said there were too much "unnecessary comments" (might also explain why she chose to be blacklisted here.)

Look for her pics via Google. She is very impressive.

Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

Megan Avalon.

« first < prev Page 30 of 34 next > last »