Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your Age When Femuscle Took Your Soul

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

Muscle Mag, then later Muscle Elegance Magazine. I remember the . . . interesting comments I got when I bought that.

When I showed a friend the muscle elegance website….. boy I dodged a bullet as a teen back then lol

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

I believe it happened to me back in 2005 or so. When I started working out. Prior to that, I wasn't into muscular women. That began to change in a hurry. I was never the same after that. Even though I haven't been able to workout in a while, my tastes have yet to switch back. And, I wouldn't have it any other way now, brother.

Oct 31, 2022 - edited Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

Seeing American Gladiators when I was young, Zap was my favorite and I just knew there was something I liked about her. Cory Everson and Kiana Tom each had fitness shows that would play on espn or espn2 late at night and I would stay up to watch them work out. But the moment I realized I really love muscle was when I was 11 or 12, sitting in class to watch something I couldn't tell you what it was because in front of me was another girl in my class seated on the ground leaning back on her arms with no sleeves. She had clearly defined triceps and delts popping, I was hooked. I watched her shift side to side, onto one arm then the other, back and forth. She put her hair up into a ponytail and seeing her biceps pop, I just could not believe she (or any girl) had arms like that. Seeing it on tv was one thing but a girl with muscle in person just unlocked everything

[deleted]
Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

USA Gymnastics Team for the Gold 🥇

Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

Growing up the girl across the street and I hungout everyday at 12 years old. Her Dad was a big burly gym guy who had weights and all that in the garage. I was tall and really skinny, she got her Dad's thick naturally muscular build.

We would lift the weights in the garage and then flex after. I noticed for the first time when we compared Arms on the kitchen table side by side that her arms were way bigger, like inches. Her biceps were just way bigger even though she was quite a bit shorter than me.

So we would flex in the mirror at her house and her muscles were like superman compared to me.

So everyday we worked out in the garage, compared biceps on the table and in the mirror. Then we would carry each other like a baby from the garage to her bed. She would always pick me up with ease and comment on how light I was and lay me on her bed. Then it would be my turn and she was bigger than me in weight so I would struggle mightily to carry her to her bed. Her muscles were just so much bigger and more developed than me naturally in terms of genetics, I had really skinny arms and hers big and muscular naturally. She and I loved it.

One day we were out front on the lawn and she held me down and started kissing me. Her Mom saw and found out. Then her Mom was worried we were coming of age and would continue to experiment till I got her pregnant. We weren't really allowed to hangout after that.

You might want to post that story here: https://www.reddit.com/r/thatHappened/

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

It happened at age 7-9 for me. Thats when girls at my school with athletic/defined legs, especially calf muscles, started to grab my attention. I knew something was up because other boys my age were looking at the lingerie section of sears catalogs for t&a and that was not interesting to me. There was a TV show called "Hey Dude" in the late 80's that featured an actress with minimal muscle but clear leg definition. I watched every episode with anticipation, hoping for a new glimpse of her calves, which seems silly but there was no internet back then. There are many "early" random calf sightings that I can still recall decades later. I was on a white water rafting trip in Kentucky with my family when I was 12. We set off early in the morning and there was a group of teenage boys and one girl in front of us walking down to the river. The boys had pale thin legs but the girl did not. Her legs were golden brown with calves that "popped" up and out with every step. Her attractiveness out-shined everyone around her and her energy seemed boundless. It's kinda crazy as she was "just being herself" yet for me every move she made was mesmerizing, and the experience was primal.

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

at age 15-18

Nov 02, 2022 - edited Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

@gold_code...your experience nearly coincides with mine, except at the age of 7, it was a females biceps, not calves...that awakened me. My 2nd grade teacher's daily hairbrushing routine showed off her very developed biceps. Then all through the school years, I focused on the girls with buffed arms and yes calves as well. My friends were focused on traditional female treasures...not their muscles.

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

I think I was about 10 or so, was with my mom and my siblings at a Blockbuster. I was just being a silly kid and going through the different rentals when I got my hands on two workout tapes (for women presumably) that were a "part one, part two" sorta deal (sounds weird but the covers looked incredibly similar but had different models on them)

Well, one had a slim but otherwise average woman while the other one, the one that really held my attention, had a visibly muscular woman on the front. Never been the same since.

[deleted]
Nov 02, 2022 - edited Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

I was 21 when I saw photos of Rachel McLish : she was gorgeous and stunning. She had a real confidence about her. So sure of herself. ❤️❤️

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

I was 21 when I saw photos of Rachel McLish : she was gorgeous and stunning. She had a real confidence about her. So sure of herself. ❤️❤️

While I didn't entirely become a convert upon seeing her, my first female muscle crush was Cory Everson. When she played Kara in "Double Impact". She was the one who first planted the seed. A seed which would soon grow into a soul-devouring plant when I started getting into fitness during my early college years.

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

16 Years Old.

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

I don't remember how old, maybe 12, I saw a picture of Mildred Burke flexing her biceps and that did it for me.

Nov 11, 2022 - permalink

I was in first grade, 6 years old. A girl challenged me to a fight at recess. I did not take her seriously as a threat until it was too late. She beat the snot out of me (this was the mid 1980s, minimal supervision). I made the excuse of not being ready the first time and asked for a rematch. Same result. I was hooked!

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

12 or 13 in Jr High. I ran track and we practiced on the same track as the High School girls. There was one girl who was thin, pretty, Farrah Fawcett hair (it was the mid 70s) and slim, tan, defined legs with great calves and thigh muscles. I was in lust.

Our Jr High shared the building with the HS as well. Those 17 and 18 yo girls just drove a young 13 yo me going through puberty nuts. I remember one tight, Italian gymnast girl with great calves tight little ass wearing a sexy dress and platform heels. I think walking behind her on the steps (which I did a lot - she had to notice but not care) start my calves/legs/heels fetish.

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

I don't remember the age but I remember the time period. Elementary/Jr. High. American Gladiators, fitness magazines, and pro wrestling (more specifically Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson) took my soul and I've been pro-female muscle ever since!

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

Growing up as a kid, there were a fair number of buff female characters in cartoons in the 90s. I think that’s where my fascination began. I’ve always been into sporty women, but it wasn’t until I met a girl who did gymnastics and had muscles that I knew it was a turn on for me (we were 12-13).

A year or two later I discovered Andy’s Muscle Goddesses, Ray Martin and Women’s Physique World. I used to look at those all the time.

I started doing sessions once I graduated from college, and the rest is history.

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

Had to be around age 13-14. I saw Yvette Bova for the first time on KaraDavis and that was the first time I had seen muscles like that. There were a few cartoons that had muscle growth that helped too. I’m 32 now and I’ve made so many friends in the FBB community over the years. My goal is to one day get to a bodybuilding show to see it all in person.

[deleted]
Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

I've been into muscular women since as far back as I can remember. I remember being very, very small (maybe 5 years old?) and there was a FBB contest on broadcast TV -- this was back in the early 1980s, back before everyone had cable TV, and the Internet was many years away. I recall that my parents were not impressed by the muscular women, but I was absolutely enthralled. By the time I hit puberty, I used to sneak and look at the muscle and fitness mags like they were Playboys. The women, I mean. Never been into muscular men, even though I have tried just to see if I was gay. I'm not. But muscular women have always driven me crazy.

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

Cory Everson on the cover of Sporting News when I was like 10 or 11. Drop dead gorgeous woman with a physique better than all the dudes in the same magazine...sign me up for that!!!! And also the fitness comps they use to show on ESPN2. I still remember you Cynthia Hill in your little red riding hood costume LOL But forgot about it for a LONG time until HBC, Femflex and the other internet sites a decade or more later awoke the sleeping giant.

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink
  1. Yeah, a lot later than most. What started it? F Zero GX and the character of Miss Arrow. Winning with her unlock a video of her performing a bodybuilding contest routine in front of a wild crowd.
Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

I'm 33 now, and I was about 3-4 years old, when probably but for sure on Euro Sport, my parents watched an FBB contest (probably the Olympia), I don't know.. I celarly remember, one of them said: "This women has a leg like a squirrel". Guys! I can clearly remember that pose, it was burnt inside my retina... But in the good way of course! :) Later, around the early 2000's somehow I started to search for muscular womens pictures on the internet, and started to build up a collection of photos. In elementary shool about 6-8 grade, there was 2 teacher, who often wore miniskirt with high heels and stockings. One of them had skinny but defined leg, the other one was more beefy but had also attracting calves. Later on from about 15 yrs old, my addiction till nowadays reached into an extreme fetish :D

Jan 01, 2023 - edited Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

I was a school office assistant and became close to the girls varsity volleyball team. They weight trained the same as the football guys and looked magnificent. Even more so, all of them were likable, easy to talk to —totally different from the vapid ‘hot girls’ everyone glommed on about. Then summer of 89 moved to Pensacola Beach and they had Ms Galaxy tryouts down the street. Amazonian bodies everywhere. Plus, they all had the same friendly, fearless vibe as those volley girls. That’s what really sold me. And those thongs. Oh GAWD thongs everywhere!

Jan 15, 2023 - edited Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Puberty, but particularly Carly Patterson and her abs at the 04 Olympics was the most memorable where my mind was blown

fp909
Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Puberty, but particularly Carly Patterson and her abs at the 04 Olympics was the most memorable where my mind was blown

Back when powergirls was a site and not a board she was all over it. I was 12 or 13 at the time and I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to know a girl my age that jacked

« first < prev Page 7 of 9 next > last »