Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your Age When Femuscle Took Your Soul

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Muscle Mag, then later Muscle Elegance Magazine. I remember the . . . interesting comments I got when I bought that.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

I was a little boy like 12 years old and my sister used to do competitive cheer, I used to enjoy going to the tourney and seeing these girls and their abs without flexing. Then like each year after that I started to enjoy stronger and stronger women

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

I was maybe 14 when I saw a Muscle & Fitness cover with Lenda Murray. Instant love, I was blown away by the mix of power and feminity she was radiating.

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

I was around 15 when I saw an article about Madonna's arms in the local tabloid. I was instantly hooked by the notion of feminine strength and the physical forms it took.

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Yes, Blonde Ambition-era Madonna probably awoke the fetish in many of us.

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

I was 17 and saw Rachel McLish on the cover of SHAPE magazine while at the DMV. This was 1982. I had never seen an FBB before. I was instantly hooked

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Weirdly enough for as long as I could remember I’ve always been attracted to muscle I think the earliest I can remember was when I was 5 or 6 there was a episode of the emperors new groove where Yzma became jacked and that kinda set it off then I googled worlds strongest woman and saw a picture of Becks Swanson and that was the first time I’d ever seen a muscular woman that wasn’t a cartoon and my liking for muscle hasn’t stopped since

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Probably when I was in my teens. I know I saw the Muscle and Fitness mags and would see these hot fit chicks with abs and was attracted to it, but didn't linger too much because it was the grocery store. It wasn't until college when I got my own computer. WPW was a staple. When I saw Nursel Gurler and Lesa Lewis photo shoot in WPW was just so sexy to me. I still love my regular chicks, but an FBB is just another level of sexiness.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

I can't remember my age but I was a kid and I saw Corey Everson.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

I was 10 or 11 when i saw the TV-show Gladiators...

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Growing up the girl across the street and I hungout everyday at 12 years old. Her Dad was a big burly gym guy who had weights and all that in the garage. I was tall and really skinny, she got her Dad's thick naturally muscular build.

We would lift the weights in the garage and then flex after. I noticed for the first time when we compared Arms on the kitchen table side by side that her arms were way bigger, like inches. Her biceps were just way bigger even though she was quite a bit shorter than me.

So we would flex in the mirror at her house and her muscles were like superman compared to me.

So everyday we worked out in the garage, compared biceps on the table and in the mirror. Then we would carry each other like a baby from the garage to her bed. She would always pick me up with ease and comment on how light I was and lay me on her bed. Then it would be my turn and she was bigger than me in weight so I would struggle mightily to carry her to her bed. Her muscles were just so much bigger and more developed than me naturally in terms of genetics, I had really skinny arms and hers big and muscular naturally. She and I loved it.

One day we were out front on the lawn and she held me down and started kissing me. Her Mom saw and found out. Then her Mom was worried we were coming of age and would continue to experiment till I got her pregnant. We weren't really allowed to hangout after that.

Aug 20, 2022 - edited Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Around twelve I noticed some strong boys at school and in particular one in my soccer team. He didn't last long because he didn't have a clue how to play, but he was the star when we did a piggyback race. He was teamed up with me, don't know why. Him carrying me was easy victory, I carrying him was trying to stand. Same height, but his muscle mass might have been quite a bit bigger. He also let boys punch his stomach.

In high school, I came to notice girls. And I came to notice strong girls. One in particular. She was large, big bones, blonde, a swimmer, with big arms and big legs. She could really throw a softball far. She would occasionally carry a girl, and she helped my classmates (boys) win the tug of war tournament.

At university, the internet came. And I saw the magazines. Lenda Murray! Sharon Marvel! It was the internet that won. Later, I got my old interest back in strong boys as well. Only boys, not men. Women of all ages. Don't know why.

I don't tell everyone this but yeah, I noticed muscular boys first, in my early teens (still do). I thought I might be gay or bisexual. I always liked girls and thought they were pretty but had so little contact with them (I went to a boys' school) that I just didn't think about sex with girls very much until 15 or so. Then I got a girlfriend and everything changed...fast. I got kind of girl crazy. But I didn't meet any muscular girls until one day a little 5-foot-2 girl wandered into the high school weight room (she was, of course, not a student there, somebody's girlfriend I guess) and did 270 pound leg presses effortlessly. I thought that was a lot of weight. It's not, but it's OK for a mid-teen girl with a small stature. I guess that's when I first felt a sexual connection to female muscle and strength.

OK now skip ahead quite a few years and two long-term girlfriends. At that point I really began to seek out strong athletic girls. I don't know what got into me but the change was in my early 20s I guess. There was no trigger in particular, but the second of the long-term girlfriends that I mentioned, when I was 22-23, was pretty strong and dominating and a bit kinky (nothing really shocking, although I suspect that if I let her she would have taken me down a pretty dark path). I guess she knew I had limits and respected that. Maybe she had more influence on me than I think.

At any rate, I got married soon after that, am still married 40 years later, and am very attracted to my wife, who is built like a cheerleader "base" (stocky) but who has gained weight. She is strong within normal parameters. And I visit this site and many others for my "extracurricular" entertainment. My wife knows and doesn't care because, in real life, I'm faithful.

Aug 20, 2022 - edited Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

It was at my 3 or 5 years old(less than 6 the primary school age), I was watching men's bodybuilding competition on TV with my grandparent at home. I found myself envy those muscular competitor, and I was eager for muscle from head to toe too(I was thin then). It gave me a feeling that muscle is powerful, confident, magical and cute (because the shape of muscle is round and huge sightly). And that strong emotion gave me some strong reaction even though I was only a little boy. I also dreamed about muscle man. From that on, I connected muscle with the feeling of sex. (maybe bisexual?)

My interest of muscular women began at my 12. Yeon woo jhi became famous suddenly and I really appreciated her feminine and her sexy flexing, especally quads shaking. It seems that there is always a fbb to begin with. And it's strange that gradually my favor of muscular men disappeared.

I simply think a man or woman with perfect muscle is outstanding, and muscle express superior, well being and confident. I simply dream about this superior happiness(muscle) not only on my body, but also on girls' body. Although I have watch lots of female muscle photos here, the beautiful shape of muscle can still impress me.

By the way, it's embarrassed for me to admit my preference of muscle women to my family. I've tried once and one of my family said it's normal, just a girl stronger. And he didn't feel anything about sex. I'm confused sometimes.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by monsterabcabc
Aug 21, 2022 - permalink

I actually think my mother was relieved after she finally figured out I wasn't looking at boobs and butts like a typical guy might.

Why? Isn't that something a mother would expect a young boy to do?

Aug 21, 2022 - permalink

Some of us have events or sightings that triggered our attraction/infatuation for muscles on females. For as long as I can remember, I've been enamored with girls/women with muscles. My mother had muscular arms, hated her muscles and always made rude comments about muscular circus women on television. This was many, many years ago, when muscular females were very rare. Then when my sister began developing biceps, probably from my mom's genetics, she ridiculed her and insisted she cover up her arms, in public. All of that negativity from my mother never swayed me though. I adore the look of a well muscled female body and will till the day I die

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Now that I do remember. I was 19 sitting around watching boring daytime television when Phil Donahue walked out and said, "Her name is Rachel Mclish." So I was thinking, "Who in the heck is Rachel...holy mother of god." She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. So I started looking through M&F, Flex, Muscle Mag, etc looking for the girls. Then I found WPW and eventually the GWM. 🤗

Sep 21, 2022 - edited Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

I was about 5 (47 years ago). Wide World of Sports (an old Australian weekly sport show) was on and they had a female bodybuilding comp on. I distinctly remember turning on the TV just as they began showing Deanna Panting's posing froutine. I had no idea why but I thought my cock was going to explode lol. Hooked form that moment on and it hasn't dwindled since.

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

I'd say mine came from an accidental discovery at about 10. See back in 2004-2006 give or take a year or two, there was a webseries called Red vs Blue that I liked. Not really relevant, just showing how random it was. But YouTube was young and it made it hard to find places to watch it, and often you'd find the sketchiest sites waiting 10 minutes to download it. One of the recommended videos after an episode I watched had a girl flexing though. I ended up going down a rabbit hole on YouTube, sort of just kept clicking videos unsure of what I was seeing. I got caught and didn't really know how to process it.

Didn't touch the stuff for years. In college at the gym there were more girls with muscle around. It sort of reawakened something intrigued in me. But I'm more into the strength side of it, especially competitively. I liked the idea of a girl and I competing to get better at the gym, usually by % of weight to keep things fair. I'd say the extension to muscles comes from the implied strength they have more than the aesthetic. It burns a competitive fire in me that also gives an intense attraction as well. I'd say mine feels somewhat unique from many muscle fans though I can't say for sure. I can say Lindsey Cope was my favorite though. Thanks to Herbiceps for that one lol.

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

8 years old. I accedentally came across a scope magazine my dad had. Back then the models in the magazine wore panties and their niples were covered with stars lol. But, i will never ever forget the two girls flexing on the beach. That was it for me. From then i only liked buff girls. I am 47 years old now and fortunateley for me my wife started lifting and loves it.

Oct 03, 2022 - permalink

Early teens years in the 90s; once I purchased my first flex magazine, I was hooked

« first < prev Page 6 of 8 next > last »