Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your Age When Femuscle Took Your Soul

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Way back in 1961. Letter to the editor of Muscular Development had a photo attached. I believe it was this one. Love to see original.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

11 years old, 1987.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

I was always into lists and rankings about a lot of different things like sports and movies and stuff, and would also do stuff like rank my favorite female bodybuilders as well

Wow, never would have guessed Bill Simmons was an FBB fan!

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

I think it was when I was child and I hit puberty. I am not sure but I think it was Tiny Toons or some other show that awoken me to muscle on a female.

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

Way back in 1961. Letter to the editor of Muscular Development had a photo attached. I believe it was this one. Love to see original.

Love that you can remember exactly which pic , wish I could

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

I was 7 years old when I was thumbing through a wrestling magazine in the 60(s) and came across a full page picture of Female champion Mildred Burke hitting her famous double bicep pose…… instant BOING ….. That was it for me….

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

I was 12 when I saw Chyna. Never seen a woman this huge on TV

May 06, 2024 - permalink

No idea who they were but around the late 90s and maybe 2000-2002 espn had competitions aired and seeing some of those fitness and bodybuilding women on there got me into it. Then I searched online after and followed fbbs after myself being around like 12 years old lol. Gina Farnsworth was who really got me into it but Aleesha has been my longtime favorite since she showed up.

« first < prev Page 9 of 9 next > last »