Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Are female athletes special protected in this forum?

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Are female athletes special protected in this forum? I'm asking this question because a thread got closed after I criticised an athlete who is also a user here. If you don't want that kind of discussion I would appreciate if you could make it clear. I am not interested in investing my time into threads that are not welcome. If you think protecting some girls (so they stay here) is more important than a vivid discussion than please tell us.

Chainer
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

For reference: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

What exactly do you mean "special protected" and "that kind of discussion"?

In any case the way you acted in that thread, calling her "bratty" and "typical teenager who can't handle criticism" is unacceptable toward any user, Dylan or otherwise. This is definitely not a good first impression for you in this forum.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

You sound like an absolute creep in that thread, OP. I wouldn't want anything to do with you whether you were paying me or not.

Chainer
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

I just realized that many of your other posts are in this thread where you are expressing a liking for teen girls in particular and holy crap do your contributions to the forum so far look terrible, OP.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Dude should have just taken his L and just let it be. But he's making it his personal agenda now to talk smack about a teen. Real moral high ground you've got there, chief.

And yes, Chainer...his posts in that thread are nothing short of horrible. Wow, indeed.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

There was nothing vivid about your discussion. You are just an absolute dumbass with weird energy. Get the fuck outta here and stop being the reason fbbs have a reason to frown upon the community

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Protecting girls from creepy comments like yours seems perfectly fine to me

Dec 23, 2021 - edited Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Dude should have just taken his L and just let it be. But he's making it his personal agenda now to talk smack about a teen. Real moral high ground you've got there, chief.

And yes, Chainer...his posts in that thread are nothing short of horrible. Wow, indeed.

She's an adult now

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Are female athletes special protected in this forum? I'm asking this question because a thread got closed after I criticised an athlete who is also a user here. If you don't want that kind of discussion I would appreciate if you could make it clear. I am not interested in investing my time into threads that are not welcome. If you think protecting some girls (so they stay here) is more important than a vivid discussion than please tell us.

Yes they're protected, just look at the new HBC rule for proof.

fp909
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

I locked the thread because it isn’t the first or second iteration of a thread specifically devolving into mudslinging how Dylan runs her discord and, frankly, I’m tired of it. I have no dog in the race but find something else to complain about or, alternately, find something you actually like and go enjoy it.

fp909
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Yes they're protected, just look at the new HBC rule for proof.

The rule is to avoid content that owned by other parties which includes recorded cams. Technically I guess they could pursue legal action based on what people agree to on sign up. I’m sure many people on this site have had their IP banned from HBC or HB for uploading content onto the ol Hub

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

I locked the thread because it isn’t the first or second iteration of a thread specifically devolving into mudslinging how Dylan runs her discord and, frankly, I’m tired of it. I have no dog in the race but find something else to complain about or, alternately, find something you actually like and go enjoy it.

It just boggles my mind how people decide to go on personal vendettas out of nowhere. Oh, she didn't answer your DM for a flex vid where she's burping and farting - oh no! The horror!

It's too much 😂

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

"Vivid discussion"? You just want carte blanche to act like an asshat. My vote goes for you leave, girls stay.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

My man, what you posted in that thread to Dylan wasn’t a “vivid discussion.” You just decided to act like a condescending douchebag because you didn’t agree with her that she was within her right to do what she wants with HER discord. And you also proceeded to call her a “typical teenager who can’t handle criticism.” She displayed far more maturity than you did.

Also, as I mentioned to you before in another thread, your justification for being attracted to underage teenagers is extremely gross and creepy. As another poster said, stop being the reason that muscular women look down on communities like this.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

The rule is to avoid content that owned by other parties which includes recorded cams. Technically I guess they could pursue legal action based on what people agree to on sign up. I’m sure many people on this site have had their IP banned from HBC or HB for uploading content onto the ol Hub

You're talking about something different. Protecting copyrighted material isn't anything new or specific towards HBC. I was referring to this:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

They bent the knee.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

You're talking about something different. Protecting copyrighted material isn't anything new or specific towards HBC. I was referring to this:

They bent the knee.

Dude... If you ran a site and someone paid you money to advertise their own website, you would accommodate their requests. I commend chainer for not going on a banning spree cause some of you users are straight up annoying.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

They bent the knee.

Ugh. "Bent the knee"? I bet you "don't take no bs from anyone" huh microbrain?

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Please leave this website.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

They bent the knee.

The last person who said “bend the knee,” was Dany Targaryen, AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

NinjaMan85 is not just Dylan's Discord Admin, he is also the guy who posted sexual flavored comments under her pictures at GWM when she was still a minor. And the owner of GWM had no problem with these or other similar comments - for many years! But now Mr. Chainer is an arbiter of moral. What an amazing transformation. It's like when Saul became Paul. But I will follow your advice and leave this place of pure hypocracy. Of course you want that the spoiled young muscle woman stays and not a random dude who annoys you with critisism that could drive her away. A women that only became attractive for you when she turned 18. Not a single day before. Because you are way better than I am. You never would lust for a woman below 18 :) I wish you all the best. God bless you. Bye.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

You’re not an airport. You don’t need to announce your departure

https://youtu.be/IhZEB7BJ9D8

This place is about as fair as a person can expect to find in this world. If anything, some gratitude is in order. Farewell!

Dude... If you ran a site and someone paid you money to advertise their own website, you would accommodate their requests. I commend chainer for not going on a banning spree cause some of you users are straight up annoying.

The reason for protecting them (money as you imply) doesn't change the fact they're being protected. Nor is it an admirable reason given HBC's history and how illogical this particular request is. I wouldn't run this type of site, but if I did I wouldn't care about making money off of it. Not knocking Chainer for doing so, but the fact is when advertisers start to meddle in how a site is run it's hardly ever to the benefit of the community. That's just how it is everywhere, not saying it's right or wrong. There is no right or wrong decision in this situation, it's merely preference.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

A women that only became attractive for you when she turned 18. Not a single day before. Because you are way better than I am. You never would lust for a woman below 18 :) I wish you all the best. God bless you. Bye.

You are one creepy ass dude

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

I wouldn't run this type of site, but if I did I wouldn't care about making money off of it. Not knocking Chainer for doing so, but the fact is when advertisers start to meddle in how a site is run it's hardly ever to the benefit of the community.

For real? What about just being respectful to each other? What is so unreasonable about HBC's request?

Further, what is wrong if athletes are "protected?" They don't come here to catch extra attitude from entitled males. They come here as a part of a community that enjoys a certain pastime/hobby/interest. That "protection" is what it takes to make this a place they might want to come and visit every now and then.

If the purpose of this site were to make money, things would be so different. Take a look around the internet. If folks really want to be "free" to be rude and disrespectful, there are many other sites out there with a lot more ads and much more bad behavior.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »