Forum > Requests > Thread

Muscle girls on Discord

Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

Hi! I wonder: Are there any good muscle girl servers on discord? The only servers I found are more or less dead. Or the owner want just your money. Maybe discord overall is kinda dead?

Dec 11, 2021 - permalink

MollyAbs21#5544

Dec 11, 2021 - permalink

Dylan Crenshaw has her own Discord server, it’s pretty good

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

Thank you. I can't find MollyAbs21#5544 on discord? Is there a direct link? I know Dylans dicord server. It's not bad but she does not allow sexual talk there ... and to be honest that makes it kinda boring for me. I think it's prude and hypocritical too because she makes money with videos that are clearly targeting horny men.

Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

MollyAbs21#5544

Molly what is the discord link? :(

Dec 20, 2021 - edited Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

Thank you. I can't find MollyAbs21#5544 on discord? Is there a direct link? I know Dylans dicord server. It's not bad but she does not allow sexual talk there ... and to be honest that makes it kinda boring for me. I think it's prude and hypocritical too because she makes money with videos that are clearly targeting horny men.

Because how dare I want my discord not to be spammed with talk like that. I guess asking for simple respect is way out of line and I will be sure to consult you about how I should handle my discord from now on.

How about you just appreciate the art of female muscle without finding something to complain about.

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

Do whatever you want. But what you call "spam" is an important part of the fun for many of us guys. Your wording is very telling... And as I said: In my opinion you are a hypocrite. I explained that point well enough. Btw, you are well known for your complicated character and sometimes bratty behaviour online. Over the last year I talked with several users who left your server because of that.

Dec 21, 2021 - edited Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

A hypocrite because I ask for some respect on my server? You go off on a tangent about some things that arent even true because you are mad that the world doesnt revolve around your carrot. People like you are the exact reason why I dont have any motivation to appease this crowd because so many of you are so toxic, obliviously rude, and never think youre wrong even when its clear as day that you are.

I am sure some people have something to say, I dont doubt that at all. But I also dont doubt that those are the people that have been banned off the server for breaking the rules.

People cant just appreciate a good thing until its gone.

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

"A hypocrite because I ask for some respect on my server?" Your English should be better than mine. But I think I made my point very clear. On the one hand you make money with salacious videos for men who masturbate to this videos. I'm sure you are aware of that. On the other hand you are framing horny talk as something vulgar you won't get in touch with. I call that hypocracy. But maybe we have not the same standards when it comes to that. And btw I wasn't rude. Don't make stuff up. You are a typical teenager who can't handle criticism. Maybe this will change over the years. At least I hope so.

Dec 21, 2021 - edited Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

Salacious? They were fully clothed flexing videos and nothing more. But thanks for that unneeded information to try to prove your point.

I didn't frame anything... Rules are rules and as a respectable person, you follow them. It's far from hypocrisy. And in what world is calling someone a hypocrite not rude. Especially for the fact of making rules on my own server. As a decent human being, you respect peoples boundaries. Simple as that.

fp909
Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

Bout to lock this thread because this has been beat into dust but:

• there are many RP discords for you to join. Go find them if you’d like to talk to other dudes pretending to be women to get your rocks off.

• the server is not yours, so the rules are not yours. Just like GWM has guidelines that we expect users to respect. If you would like to make your own rules you can make your own server

• coming on here and complaining (generally) that no women visit this site and then simultaneously doing everything you can to push women out is why the blacklist is 100 miles long and we had to mod the site to hide comments publicly. This is a pointed generally and not at you, specifically.

• there’s no reason to get butthurt that she is offering content for money but also not allowing a specific brand of talk. You keep calling her a bratty teen but all I read is unbridled entitlement. No one owes you anything. There are lots of choices, go find the one that makes you happy and thrive.

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »