Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbicepscam.com review

Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

I really dislike the webcam vids with the FBB's themselves. I'm mostly just like checking out their pics and videos that Herbiceps created for them.

Jul 05, 2022 - permalink

with the VOD content as well.

can't link it, but the recent Andrew Shaw VOD has this discription: He is shocked by Andrea's size when compari...

There was a brief period where hovering over the text would have a preview of the rest of the text block but that's all I can see, even when logged in.

I'm not so much a stickler for text on model uploads if they have some representative screenshots. then again I'm buying from people i know deliver, so it hasn't been a problem of expectations vs reality :)

The text is there but I guess they have an ellipsis property on it so if it's larger than the container it shows the dot dot dot. What you can do is triple click on it and it will select the entire text (including what's not visible). Then CTRL+C to copy and paste it in a notepad or in the URL bar to see it.

fp909
Jul 05, 2022 - permalink

ah that did it, good tip!

Jul 05, 2022 - edited Jul 05, 2022 - permalink

On the topic of non-time wasters, I'd like to recommend BabyGotBack. I had a lot of cams with her, more than with any other model, ever.

• She's British so communication is not an issue

• She uses the microphone (in free chat too). And it's a high quality ASMR-like one, mind you

• HD camera

• She's polite and respectful, but not shy. She tries to get to know you and what you like, but keeps the show going as she talks.

• She did change outfits when I requested (she even remembered my favorite shirt and kept it around)

• She's a smart gal, so I'm sure she can fulfil requests other models can't (or at least politely refuse you). Also, if you're into chatting like I am, you'll most likely find topics to talk about.

• As far as I've seen she engages a lot with people in free chat too and she's pretty funny

• She's still natural, so yeah, she's not super mega jacked if you're into that but I've seen her when she cut for a photoshoot back in February and her back was insane (I dare say on par if not better than Vladi Galgan). The username definitely checks out. Being natural also means she's got a very pretty face and a nice voice.

So yeah, overall she gave me a professional vibe, similar to Muscle Mermaid and I'd warmly recommend her.

Jul 08, 2022 - permalink

yeah, she also wastes time so that the credits run out. why can't I report about this to HBC? there seems to be no report button or am I missing something, cause the reviews only are not enough

And I see the reviews won't mean anything too. Unless the customers are removing them, AG is removing negative comments below 5 stars. This is a problem.

Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

> > BlondeMusclePro does this too.

I really liked chatting with her in 1 on 1, found her great to chat with and a really nice person. Conversely Rene Marven just kept dancing about flexing in 1 on 1 which I found intensely irritating, nothing against her personally (she does look great too) just wasn't what I was looking for at all. Everyone's going to have a different take on what they want from models in there.

You just gotta message her on PM or send her a direct message and let her know what you want. She's typically very accommodating.

Jul 22, 2022 - permalink

Why is Asian Goddes allowed to block her cam during free chat?

asian goddess biggest scam 3200 credits fucked up

cgsweat
Jul 22, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I agree with other users here. If a model is acting particularly unaccommodating then just give your money to someone else, or keep it. Don't keep rewarding her for poor behavior. Eventually she'll either quit or change how she acts.

Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I agree with other users here. If a model is acting particularly unaccommodating then just give your money to someone else, or keep it. Don't keep rewarding her for poor behavior. Eventually she'll either quit or change how she acts.

I don't think she will change.. she doesn't even respect the rules of the site in (free) she doesn't even speak .. in this case she should have put herself in premium altogether

Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

I don't think she will change.. she doesn't even respect the rules of the site in (free) she doesn't even speak .. in this case she should have put herself in premium altogether

the thing I dont understand is so many guys leaving her 5 star reviews.

Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

the thing I dont understand is so many guys leaving her 5 star reviews.

it's clear but I think she can delete the negative comments

Jul 23, 2022 - edited Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

it's clear but I think she can delete the negative comments

AG is deleting them. I remember seeing some negative reviews in the lower stars, and now when you pull up her page, they don't exist. If there are any, they are no lower than 4, possibly 3 stars. Negative/constructive/warning messages get deleted. Whether they are factored into her rating or not, (I think the herbiceps user said those reviews still factor in a while back) it's a disservice.

The issue is some of the reviews fall into one of these categories: over-the-top (see Bikininita or CMS, for example), constructive, simple praise, or few words. I'm generalizing, but it seems like a fair estimate.

But the problem boils down to this, and I mentioned in the thread before: the reviews can either help or hinder the person. Either they have material on what makes them work onscreen, constructive criticism to improve for other people/a customer return, or get hit and need to address their flaws. It's with any business service.

But, if the user is willingly repeating these things without a definite reason (non-existent rules, willingly hiding their cam until a private, etc.), and they hide those reviews, it's a problem. Especially since most HBC reviews for the models can get OTT or offer little info on the model.

While some performers might like these reviews to help their identity on screen, it can be a disservice to the users with the model examples we discussed. And if the models hide their reviews, nobody will know what they get into unless they spend money. That's the big problem, and a disservice to everyone.

Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

AG is deleting them. I remember seeing some negative reviews in the lower stars, and now when you pull up her page, they don't exist. If there are any, they are no lower than 4, possibly 3 stars. Negative/constructive/warning messages get deleted. Whether they are factored into her rating or not, (I think the herbiceps user said those reviews still factor in a while back) it's a disservice.

The issue is some of the reviews fall into one of these categories: over-the-top (see Bikininita or CMS, for example), constructive, simple praise, or few words. I'm generalizing, but it seems like a fair estimate.

But the problem boils down to this, and I mentioned in the thread before: the reviews can either help or hinder the person. Either they have material on what makes them work onscreen, constructive criticism to improve for other people/a customer return, or get hit and need to address their flaws. It's with any business service.

But, if the user is willingly repeating these things without a definite reason (non-existent rules, willingly hiding their cam until a private, etc.), and they hide those reviews, it's a problem. Especially since most HBC reviews for the models can get OTT or offer little info on the model.

While some performers might like these reviews to help their identity on screen, it can be a disservice to the users with the model examples we discussed. And if the models hide their reviews, nobody will know what they get into unless they spend money. That's the big problem, and a disservice to everyone.

exactly

Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

HerBiceps said the models cannot delete reviews. However I remember looking through her positive reviews at one point and many of them kinda followed a similar pattern: all caps, 100 exclamation marks and 2-3 words, something like "BILLION STARS!!!!!!!!!", "THE BEST!!!!!!"... Could she have another account she uses to join her own premium for 2-3 secs and rate herself? Dunno, just a tinfoil hat theory.

Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

On the other hand I don't really get why AG employs time wasting tactics. I remember I had a 1:1 with her in 2020. I think only 2 out of like 30 mins consisted of flexing and to me it seemed she was shy because she was offseason, but I swear to God it didn't matter and I would've returned if only she didn't waste time on purpose. Her calves were nice even during lockdown, but not worth that much effort to get a few quick flexes. I'm sure she is capable of much better...

Jul 23, 2022 - edited Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

HerBiceps said the models cannot delete reviews. However I remember looking through her positive reviews at one point and many of them kinda followed a similar pattern: all caps, 100 exclamation marks and 2-3 words, something like "BILLION STARS!!!!!!!!!", "THE BEST!!!!!!"... Could she have another account she uses to join her own premium for 2-3 secs and rate herself? Dunno, just a tinfoil hat theory.

I probably should clarify my post. The messages are not being deleted, in all likelihood, but they are being hidden from the general audience. If the model has that much power, that is a serious problem. And I can agree it's suspicious with the same writing style, unless the same person.

As you said, and like I mentioned, the herbiceps user said that they keep the reviews in creating the model's average rating. Same with a business product. But, it's clear AG is either hiding them from viewers or archiving them unless they fit her. It's either review botting or the same people. And from what I can tell, she doesn't get much traction, and if she does, not often.

Let me make two comparisons: OTT and regular constructive. CMS and Bikininita, despite having numerous reviews, do not remove OTT ones. (Nita has mentioned to me she hates them, whether true or not, up for us to decide) The "historically significant" comments come to mind from earlier in this thread, or "best girl" thread. The same people likely review these two, along AG, among others.

For constructive, I seen a few of them. Most of the models keep them up if a low review, but it's buried under an OTT review or basic "wow, amazing!" review. They're hard to find. But with AG, they vanish in a day's time or so. Non-existent on our end, but likely visible on hers in an archive/hidden.

Therefore, unless it's something we, as the customers, don't know something, it's obvious there is a problem at hand.

Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

While not related to her HBC activities, I have my own negative experience with Asian Goddess. I had a spare ticket to the 2019 Olympia and I posted on my Facebook page that it was up for anyone who wanted to come see the show with me. She said she needed one for her coach because the complimentary ticket competitors receive was for her husband. I gave it to her for free because I had gotten it myself for free through a connection in the business. She never used it. The thing that bothers me is that I had a friend contact me a couple of days before the event asking if the ticket was still available; it would have so much more fun to experience my first Olympia with a friend instead, especially since this friend was stressed from school and could have used a weekend in Vegas to decompress.

Jul 24, 2022 - permalink

I probably should clarify my post. The messages are not being deleted, in all likelihood, but they are being hidden from the general audience. If the model has that much power, that is a serious problem. And I can agree it's suspicious with the same writing style, unless the same person.

As you said, and like I mentioned, the herbiceps user said that they keep the reviews in creating the model's average rating. Same with a business product. But, it's clear AG is either hiding them from viewers or archiving them unless they fit her. It's either review botting or the same people. And from what I can tell, she doesn't get much traction, and if she does, not often.

Let me make two comparisons: OTT and regular constructive. CMS and Bikininita, despite having numerous reviews, do not remove OTT ones. (Nita has mentioned to me she hates them, whether true or not, up for us to decide) The "historically significant" comments come to mind from earlier in this thread, or "best girl" thread. The same people likely review these two, along AG, among others.

For constructive, I seen a few of them. Most of the models keep them up if a low review, but it's buried under an OTT review or basic "wow, amazing!" review. They're hard to find. But with AG, they vanish in a day's time or so. Non-existent on our end, but likely visible on hers in an archive/hidden.

Therefore, unless it's something we, as the customers, don't know something, it's obvious there is a problem at hand.

Wait, they can hide them? Although herbiceps' message from the 2nd page was a bit cryptic, I took the "User-written reviews are subject to moderation" part as they are subject to moderation by the admins, not the models themselves. Do you know it to be otherwise?

Jul 24, 2022 - edited Jul 24, 2022 - permalink

Wait, they can hide them? Although herbiceps' message from the 2nd page was a bit cryptic, I took the "User-written reviews are subject to moderation" part as they are subject to moderation by the admins, not the models themselves. Do you know it to be otherwise?

Having viewed AG as a user, yes. I have seen her put away any negative reviews immediately if she's online at least three times. I mentioned it in this thread a while back. The problem is I do not have the screenshots, unfortunately, because I did not know it was possible and happened quick)

It is one of three scenarios with the reviews here on HBC, from what I can tell:

-First reason: the user can post a review, and they can archive/remove it of their own choice. The number of stars is still factored in likelihood, but the written comment can go. Whether the model/staff still see it, I cannot verify. (I think it goes away from the model's end, at least)

-Second reason: if the user is in violation and gets their account terminated, those reviews get wiped out by the staff. For example, a user leaked Bikininita over a year ago. She reported it to admins, the user got banned, and the comments are permanently gone.

(if curious why I keep bringing up her as my example, we have a close connection. And she's helped clarify details from her end.)

-Final reason: if I am correct in my previous posts, the model can remove written reviews. The stars I don't think are possible.

Most HBC models get a 4 to 5 star review in the styles I mentioned. If they get a lower review, it likely exists, but buried under a basic or OTT review.

Asian Goddess I have physically seen between 1 to 3 stars for good reason, but they don't exist after a day or two. The reviews are fair in her time wasting. So, unless the staff reimbursed the user's credits (thereby the user archiving their review), I am led to believe Asian Goddess is doing this herself.

And if she is, that is ridiculous and steers customers into a trap, without word of mouth. Especially as GWM is one of the few sites to address these criticisms.

Granted, I can be wrong of her doing this, but this problem doesn't exist with other models. If they do, not as common, it's highly suspicious to me either way unless we get some answers.

Jul 24, 2022 - permalink

I have had many enjoyable experiences on HBC. I’ve never dealt with AG but outside of a rare technical glitch it’s been a lot of fun! The women are usually very straightforward with their do’s and don’ts. I’m not a shill for the site I just happen to like it very much outside of me spending more than I should have once or twice!! but that’s on me. And actually I would (will) do it again!!

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

I have had many enjoyable experiences on HBC. I’ve never dealt with AG but outside of a rare technical glitch it’s been a lot of fun! The women are usually very straightforward with their do’s and don’ts. I’m not a shill for the site I just happen to like it very much outside of me spending more than I should have once or twice!! but that’s on me. And actually I would (will) do it again!!

Thats great...support the girls that you like. Avoid girls like AG like the plague. They dont deserve support the way they perform

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

I don't think I've heard a positive word about AG on here so I wonder what she offers to get so many 5 stars. On the reviews, I gave AG a very critical review and it's still there. The key to writing negative reviews is to focus on the session and not the model as a person. If you disrespect the model the review will be removed.

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

I wonder if hbc has already sanctioned certain models?

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

I don't think I've heard a positive word about AG on here so I wonder what she offers to get so many 5 stars. On the reviews, I gave AG a very critical review and it's still there. The key to writing negative reviews is to focus on the session and not the model as a person. If you disrespect the model the review will be removed.

Weeeell... I guess many of us have seen a certain video of her flexing that used to be on certain sites a while back. She was in awesome shape, looking great and definitely putting a good show. That video was the only reason I blindly joined a premium room from a model with 0 pictures, 0 videos, no description and always either in premium or in free chat with camera covered. That's why I'm saying I think she's capable of more and probably many of her shows were actually good, but maybe she either changed at some point or it depends on her shape, mood, who knows what. That being said, I don't like playing roulette with my credits so I'm not tempted of trying again.

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

Weeeell... I guess many of us have seen a certain video of her flexing that used to be on certain sites a while back. She was in awesome shape, looking great and definitely putting a good show. That video was the only reason I blindly joined a premium room from a model with 0 pictures, 0 videos, no description and always either in premium or in free chat with camera covered. That's why I'm saying I think she's capable of more and probably many of her shows were actually good, but maybe she either changed at some point or it depends on her shape, mood, who knows what. That being said, I don't like playing roulette with my credits so I'm not tempted of trying again.

oh...there is no doubt....her body is insane....especially her legs calves and ass. Problem is getting her to show it.....like you said....its playing roulette....hope you get lucky

« first < prev Page 3 of 9 next > last »