✉
Log in | Register
Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbicepscam.com review

« first < prev Page 9 of 10 next > last »
Dec 31, 2023 - permalink

Reads like the natives are restless and there’s the makings for an uprising!

That was funny xx

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

Bro! I don't mean to whine and complain, but...

Herbiceps seems to have totally lost my account and they're just like ignoring every message I send them now, it seems like. The first message made it through because they replied right away. Once I told them my username and password weren't working and they told me to send them my username (that was a few days ago) then after that they've just been ghosting me. I bought a lot of their VODs already. I wouldn't mind making a new account if I have to but they should really just check with me if I actually purchased the VODs that I did, with proof from the bank or whatever means necessary so I can at least get my collection back. I like their videos enough that I probably will end up making a new account, but damn!!! They should treat the customer with a tiny bit more respect than that. Especially one that consistently purchases their stuff. I'm not angry but I'm pretty disappointed.

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Bro! I don't mean to whine and complain, but...

Herbiceps seems to have totally lost my account and they're just like ignoring every message I send them now, it seems like. The first message made it through because they replied right away. Once I told them my username and password weren't working and they told me to send them my username (that was a few days ago) then after that they've just been ghosting me. I bought a lot of their VODs already. I wouldn't mind making a new account if I have to but they should really just check with me if I actually purchased the VODs that I did, with proof from the bank or whatever means necessary so I can at least get my collection back. I like their videos enough that I probably will end up making a new account, but damn!!! They should treat the customer with a tiny bit more respect than that. Especially one that consistently purchases their stuff. I'm not angry but I'm pretty disappointed.

We apologize for the lost communication. I just did a search and did not see any unresolved username tickets within the last 90 days. Could it be older than that? Or is it possible we marked "resolved", but you did not receive the email from us? Message me on here and we'll try to get you straightened out.

Jan 31, 2024 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Daisy_Lewis? How is her Offseason shape ? Does she go nude ?

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

I've been seeing Carolynefit on cam. 120cr/min for 1on1 is crazy though lol but I see she is always in 1on1.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

What does she offer in 1-1? I have the impression that it's more like flexing

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

Let me know if y'all find carolyne nude

Apr 13, 2024 - permalink

Let me know if y'all find carolyne nude

She doesn't do nude. Never has and never will.

Jun 23, 2024 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Jacked_N_juicy? Is she worth the 95cr in 1on1?

Jun 23, 2024 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Jacked_N_juicy? Is she worth the 95cr in 1on1?

Not a model on there worth 95 cr/min. Not saying there's not some sexy , worth your $ models .. but 95 CREDITS ???!!!

Jun 23, 2024 - permalink

Not a model on there worth 95 cr/min. Not saying there's not some sexy , worth your $ models .. but 95 CREDITS ???!!!

I've never spend that amount on a model but my curiosity made me ask since I'm only seeing her in 1on1 today.

Jun 23, 2024 - permalink

yeah i was in 1-1one time with her

Jun 24, 2024 - edited Jun 24, 2024 - permalink

yeah i was in 1-1one time with her

What are her limits? She piques my interest. I would ask her myself, if only these particular models weren't so easily offended as they tend to be.

Jun 24, 2024 - permalink

Hello, who has already tried Lady_Winter?

Jun 24, 2024 - permalink

I want to know too.

Jun 24, 2024 - permalink

What are her limits? She piques my interest. I would ask her myself, if only these particular models weren't so easily offended as they tend to be.

i had one 1-1 when first she started out. all clothed flexing only. high rate i think 95 for 1-1. but was asking for tips to show legs when already in 1-1. then agian only one session so not sure if things have improved in recent sessions. hope u find this helpful

Jun 25, 2024 - edited Jun 25, 2024 - permalink

i had one 1-1 when first she started out. all clothed flexing only. high rate i think 95 for 1-1. but was asking for tips to show legs when already in 1-1. then agian only one session so not sure if things have improved in recent sessions. hope u find this helpful

Asking for tips while being in 1on1 is nuts lol. I do hope that has improved and that she's not one of those type of girls who strive to nickel and dime clients.

Jun 26, 2024 - permalink

i had one 1-1 when first she started out. all clothed flexing only. high rate i think 95 for 1-1. but was asking for tips to show legs when already in 1-1. then agian only one session so not sure if things have improved in recent sessions. hope u find this helpful

Yes, thank you. Now, I know she's not my type of model.

Jan 14, 2026 - edited Jan 14, 2026 - permalink

Hello, does anyone know who this girl is?

I would like to see more of her. I remember seeing a video where she literally rips apart a frying pan with her bare hands, this screen is from that video. There was also a video of her crushing a ball in a bearhug but I dont have access to these videos now...

also, if anyone knows other girls who do feats of strength on cam or video please let me know

Jan 15, 2026 - permalink

Hello, does anyone know who this girl is?

I would like to see more of her. I remember seeing a video where she literally rips apart a frying pan with her bare hands, this screen is from that video. There was also a video of her crushing a ball in a bearhug but I dont have access to these videos now...

also, if anyone knows other girls who do feats of strength on cam or video please let me know

Her stage name was "Fighter" and she is already retired.

Jan 15, 2026 - permalink

Her stage name was "Fighter" and she is already retired.

Thank you for the info! Thats a shame :( is there a way to find or buy some of her old videos ans VODS? Or maybe she retired from HB but still makes content somewhere else?

Jan 16, 2026 - permalink

Thank you for the info! Thats a shame :( is there a way to find or buy some of her old videos ans VODS? Or maybe she retired from HB but still makes content somewhere else?

You might want to ask directly at HBC, I think to remember that there were video clips on offer.

"Retired" I mean she is completely off the scene. Keeps herself fit, but no more real bodybuilding. She came back to HBC around '21, stayed for a bit and has not returned since then. The picture from above is pretty old, maybe seven years or so.

Jan 21, 2026 - permalink

I just saw that Sheena joined herbicepscam

Jan 22, 2026 - permalink

I just saw that Sheena joined herbicepscam

Yeah ,, she is so chill totally different from her videos ,tough she is a lot leaner now , only 54kgs apparently but her reputation is enough

Jan 22, 2026 - permalink

WTF Sheena is 54kg now? No way she must be around 74kg!

Never imagined her webcamming she is quite a big celebrity back in Hungary

« first < prev Page 9 of 10 next > last »