Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbicepscam.com review

Dec 31, 2023 - permalink

Reads like the natives are restless and there’s the makings for an uprising!

That was funny xx

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

Bro! I don't mean to whine and complain, but...

Herbiceps seems to have totally lost my account and they're just like ignoring every message I send them now, it seems like. The first message made it through because they replied right away. Once I told them my username and password weren't working and they told me to send them my username (that was a few days ago) then after that they've just been ghosting me. I bought a lot of their VODs already. I wouldn't mind making a new account if I have to but they should really just check with me if I actually purchased the VODs that I did, with proof from the bank or whatever means necessary so I can at least get my collection back. I like their videos enough that I probably will end up making a new account, but damn!!! They should treat the customer with a tiny bit more respect than that. Especially one that consistently purchases their stuff. I'm not angry but I'm pretty disappointed.

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Bro! I don't mean to whine and complain, but...

Herbiceps seems to have totally lost my account and they're just like ignoring every message I send them now, it seems like. The first message made it through because they replied right away. Once I told them my username and password weren't working and they told me to send them my username (that was a few days ago) then after that they've just been ghosting me. I bought a lot of their VODs already. I wouldn't mind making a new account if I have to but they should really just check with me if I actually purchased the VODs that I did, with proof from the bank or whatever means necessary so I can at least get my collection back. I like their videos enough that I probably will end up making a new account, but damn!!! They should treat the customer with a tiny bit more respect than that. Especially one that consistently purchases their stuff. I'm not angry but I'm pretty disappointed.

We apologize for the lost communication. I just did a search and did not see any unresolved username tickets within the last 90 days. Could it be older than that? Or is it possible we marked "resolved", but you did not receive the email from us? Message me on here and we'll try to get you straightened out.

Jan 31, 2024 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Daisy_Lewis? How is her Offseason shape ? Does she go nude ?

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

I've been seeing Carolynefit on cam. 120cr/min for 1on1 is crazy though lol but I see she is always in 1on1.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

What does she offer in 1-1? I have the impression that it's more like flexing

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

Let me know if y'all find carolyne nude

Apr 13, 2024 - permalink

Let me know if y'all find carolyne nude

She doesn't do nude. Never has and never will.

« first < prev Page 9 of 9 next > last »