Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbicepscam.com review

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

I also recommend noahtrapqueen, Rene Marven, and Chelsea Kline. They have never disappoint eyed me.

Rene Marven is always worth it. Supper bubbly, charming, very accommodating, and a hell of a body.

Jan 19, 2022 - edited Jan 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by wpomega
Jan 19, 2022 - edited Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

Why do models who receive less than stellar ratings, ie 5stars, get to erase those ratings? This has been happening a lot lately. That is certainly not fair to new folks entering HBC. Also, I’m curious that HBC even allows models to “erase” or change the ratings left by customers. I have seen models with a rating of 3 stars instead of 5 stars effectively erase the 3 Star rating. That is certainly not fair.

The 1 through 5-star ratings are permanent. If you gave Suzie Z a 3, that factors into her average.

*exception: if we receive a specific request from the user who assigned the score, we can delete it (for example, client really enjoys a session, but accidentally clicks 1 star instead of 5)

User-written reviews are subject to moderation.

Feb 17, 2022 - permalink

Well maybe its not a place to ask about it but im having problem with herbicepscam as mine messages cannot be seen by anybody else except me. Was there anyone with similar problem? I have no idea what happend :/

Jun 26, 2022 - permalink

I never post on here but I've been a member of HBC for years. Either way sometimes I'm at work and I sign on when bored or just intrested on who is online. Either way sometimes someone walks into my office and I have to pop out of a room.

This happened recently and the model (very popular one on HBC) sent me an email berating me like I was a child. Sometime real life interferes with a fantasy and priorities have to be set. Either way my 2 cents and my money spends just the same elsewhere. For those of us that treat the models with respect and professionalism they can return the courtesy.

Jun 27, 2022 - permalink

i bet i can name that psycho in 1 guess...... surprised she didn't block you.

Jun 27, 2022 - permalink

i bet i can name that psycho in 1 guess...... surprised she didn't block you.

It was probably Muscles_Constellation. What a miserable woman.

Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

I never post on here but I've been a member of HBC for years. Either way sometimes I'm at work and I sign on when bored or just intrested on who is online. Either way sometimes someone walks into my office and I have to pop out of a room.

This happened recently and the model (very popular one on HBC) sent me an email berating me like I was a child. Sometime real life interferes with a fantasy and priorities have to be set. Either way my 2 cents and my money spends just the same elsewhere. For those of us that treat the models with respect and professionalism they can return the courtesy.

Hi, I’m sorry you had this experience. Please email us at help@herbicepscam.com and perhaps we can counsel with the model in question and hopefully mitigate or hopefully prevent this sort of outburst in the future. Thank you.

cgsweat
Jul 02, 2022 - permalink

I guess one of my biggest gripes comes from the videos offered for sale from the model pages. Most of them have no preview at all, just a copy of their profile pic and a short description (in some cases there is no description). I would be interested in buying some of these if I had even a faint idea of what I'm getting.

Is there a "return" policy on these? Like revoke my access to the link if I'm not satisfied, and reimburse my credits?

fp909
Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

I really appreciate the ones that offer thumbnail previews that are more than one thumbnail that doesn't show anything. Is it something they have to select?

ALso Tre question--in terms of the description of videos, I remember a while back you could hover and read the description before purchase, but now you only get a few words in the tile and often times it's not super descriptive, especially with the model created content. Is there a way to actually read those?

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

I guess one of my biggest gripes comes from the videos offered for sale from the model pages. Most of them have no preview at all, just a copy of their profile pic and a short description (in some cases there is no description). I would be interested in buying some of these if I had even a faint idea of what I'm getting.

Is there a "return" policy on these? Like revoke my access to the link if I'm not satisfied, and reimburse my credits?

Generally speaking, there are no returns on digital media purchases, but there are obvious exceptions (file corrupted, wrong file received, etc). We don't want anyone feeling ripped off, but one of the reasons you may see only a profile pic is if the video contains nudity and the other would be if the model did not choose any preview pics. If a model doesn't want to effectively advertise her product, we don't usually force her to, but there are some cases when we may select a viable thumb with the hope of encouraging sales. For the most part, the system works in that it tends to reward the models who give the best effort in production and promotion.

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

I really appreciate the ones that offer thumbnail previews that are more than one thumbnail that doesn't show anything. Is it something they have to select?

ALso Tre question--in terms of the description of videos, I remember a while back you could hover and read the description before purchase, but now you only get a few words in the tile and often times it's not super descriptive, especially with the model created content. Is there a way to actually read those?

Yes, they can select thumbnails.

Surprisingly (at least to me) a lot of models upload videos with no description. We don't beat the drum about this, but agree with you that a few words are better than zero. Are you observing this with our content as well, or just with the models'?

fp909
Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

with the VOD content as well.

can't link it, but the recent Andrew Shaw VOD has this discription: He is shocked by Andrea's size when compari...

There was a brief period where hovering over the text would have a preview of the rest of the text block but that's all I can see, even when logged in.

I'm not so much a stickler for text on model uploads if they have some representative screenshots. then again I'm buying from people i know deliver, so it hasn't been a problem of expectations vs reality :)

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

Why is Asian Goddes allowed to block her cam during free chat?

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

yeah, she also wastes time so that the credits run out. why can't I report about this to HBC? there seems to be no report button or am I missing something, cause the reviews only are not enough

cgsweat
Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

Even if there was a report button, I'm not sure what HBC's criteria is for kicking models off the platform (or if they even have any). Everytime I came across someone who I felt like wasted my time, I just never gave her any more of my money. Sometimes I'd write a bad review if she was exceptionally poor-mannered or something, but other than that those women don't usually last. Bad word about them spreads fast.

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

Ok! Thanks for that report. We’ll have to fix that hover glitch. I’m actually mulling over the idea of doing a full text catalog, though if it does come to fruition, it would only apply to future material.

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

yeah, she also wastes time so that the credits run out. why can't I report about this to HBC? there seems to be no report button or am I missing something, cause the reviews only are not enough

If you feel a model is not delivering good value, please spend your money with other models who are.

If you feel a model is being a bad actor, please do report her to us. Give us the date of the incident, your username, the model’s name, and a brief description of your experience as well as number of credits lost/wasted. You can either email us at help@herbicepscam.com or by using the “contact us” button on the site menu.

Jul 03, 2022 - edited Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

(been a bit)

This is the exact issue I have with Bikininita, and I assume other models too of the past. It is frustrating and shows absolutely no connection. Asian Goddess might be the worst offender of the current crop of models for those reasons. AG hides behind her camera ALL THE TIME, and if some reviews are an indication, she is a time-waster for nothing.

If we, as the customer, cannot learn much of the person on camera, we're only going off reviews. And since the majority of HBC reviews tend to be positive for the users , it is a problem.

There needs to be something.

Hypothetically, say this: A customer, new or regular, has never experienced one of these individuals. They hear good things about them and want to see what they are about. The model hides themselves on free chat, which cheats the customer.

I do not want to waste time PMing, messaging, or even credits when the person cannot reciprocate. The rules are all subjective, but it is a problem with hiding the camera. I understand privacy matters, but it is wasting both the models' time and ours as the customer.

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

(been a bit)

This is the exact issue I have with Bikininita, and I assume other models too of the past. It is frustrating and shows absolutely no connection. Asian Goddess might be the worst offender of the current crop of models for those reasons. AG hides behind her camera ALL THE TIME, and if some reviews are an indication, she is a time-waster for nothing.

If we, as the customer, cannot learn much of the person on camera, we're only going off reviews. And since the majority of HBC reviews tend to be positive for the users , it is a problem.

There needs to be something.

Hypothetically, say this: A customer, new or regular, has never experienced one of these individuals. They hear good things about them and want to see what they are about. The model hides themselves on free chat, which cheats the customer.

I do not want to waste time PMing, messaging, or even credits when the person cannot reciprocate. The rules are all subjective, but it is a problem with hiding the camera. I understand privacy matters, but it is wasting both the models' time and ours as the customer.

BlondeMusclePro does this too.

Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

I usually avoid the types that hide themselves in free chat or those that spend the entire time waiting in premium chat. BMP can put on a good show and you can't see her anywhere else so I deal with it for her. Only thing is she's one of the more high priced models but she also isn't very accommodating. Don't get me wrong. She's strictly into flexing and nothing else and that's perfectly fine. But with that being the case it would be nice to know what she's wearing or what current shape she's in before taking her to 1on1. I've asked before in free chat and never got any answer. I have sent her an email asking if she could shoot a blanket email to all fans prior to logging in to let us know when she'll be on and what she'll wear. Never got any reply back which I assume means she has no interest. At the end of our last 1on1 I asked if she could wear a specific outfit that I thought she looked smoking hot in. She doesn't do outfit changes during a session and she'd been wearing the exact same top for like 3 days straight. To my polite request she said I'll try. Because I guess it's just that much of a hassle. The next day, she logs on, I get her for a 1on1, and she's wearing the exact same thing she had the day prior. I gave her a couple minutes worth, ended it, and haven't been on with her since. It's been a couple months now. Really what more can you do other than move on.

Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

I usually avoid the types that hide themselves in free chat or those that spend the entire time waiting in premium chat. BMP can put on a good show and you can't see her anywhere else so I deal with it for her. Only thing is she's one of the more high priced models but she also isn't very accommodating. Don't get me wrong. She's strictly into flexing and nothing else and that's perfectly fine. But with that being the case it would be nice to know what she's wearing or what current shape she's in before taking her to 1on1. I've asked before in free chat and never got any answer. I have sent her an email asking if she could shoot a blanket email to all fans prior to logging in to let us know when she'll be on and what she'll wear. Never got any reply back which I assume means she has no interest. At the end of our last 1on1 I asked if she could wear a specific outfit that I thought she looked smoking hot in. She doesn't do outfit changes during a session and she'd been wearing the exact same top for like 3 days straight. To my polite request she said I'll try. Because I guess it's just that much of a hassle. The next day, she logs on, I get her for a 1on1, and she's wearing the exact same thing she had the day prior. I gave her a couple minutes worth, ended it, and haven't been on with her since. It's been a couple months now. Really what more can you do other than move on.

Yeah, I hear you. Unlike Rene Marven who is super accommodating and engaging even in Free Chat. I asked her if she would be willing to slip into this skimpy, light blue, thong bikini she is wearing in some of her pictures and she was more than happy to oblige. Took her to one-on-one and it was worth it.

Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, I hear you. Unlike Rene Marven who is super accommodating and engaging even in Free Chat. I asked her if she would be willing to slip into this skimpy, light blue, thong bikini she is wearing in some of her pictures and she was more than happy to oblige. Took her to one-on-one and it was worth it.

Count 88DYANNEFLEX88 in that camp as well. Will fulfill your requests with zero hesitation. I wish they were all that eager to please to earn our money.

Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

Count 88DYANNEFLEX88 in that camp as well. Will fulfill your requests with zero hesitation. I wish they were all that eager to please to earn our money.

Yeah, none of this "I'm working" bullshit that some of these models claim to avoid striking a conversation that might lead to you paying for their time.

Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

I really liked chatting with her in 1 on 1, found her great to chat with and a really nice person. Conversely Rene Marven just kept dancing about flexing in 1 on 1 which I found intensely irritating, nothing against her personally (she does look great too) just wasn't what I was looking for at all. Everyone's going to have a different take on what they want from models in there.

« first < prev Page 2 of 9 next > last »