Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbicepscam.com review

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Anybody a little annoyed at how certain models, who you give a tip to, don't even try to put forth a decent effort for a quick flex? The other day I had HBC on in the background and shootingstar was online. She's one of the one's I see on there almost daily. On and off for long periods barely getting any tips, prem, or 1on1. I click on her chat and hook her up with a tip and ask for some bicep flexing. It was so half-assed and she did it so fast if I had blinked I would have missed it. I simply said thanks and logged off. When I really wanted to say "that was weak, why are you wasting your time on this site."

It just blows my mind that some of these ladies don't understand that when someone gives you a tip it's like an audition. The focus should be to give a good preview of what we could see if we pay for a session. If she impressed me a little I'd have done it as she does have a nice physique. But instead that was enough to show me she's not worth the time.

Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

The site has definitely gone downhill lately but it's probably due to lack of performers. You see the same 20 or so online all the time and it's rare to see one who makes sporatic appearances and when they do 1 on 1 is next to impossible cuz everyone wants to jump in.

After you've seen the regulars once or twice it's nothing special and costs way too much. It's extremely rare to find that one model who is over and above the rest, but there are rare gems dont get me wrong. But you could spend thousands finding them.

Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

The site has definitely gone downhill lately but it's probably due to lack of performers. You see the same 20 or so online all the time and it's rare to see one who makes sporatic appearances and when they do 1 on 1 is next to impossible cuz everyone wants to jump in.

After you've seen the regulars once or twice it's nothing special and costs way too much. It's extremely rare to find that one model who is over and above the rest, but there are rare gems dont get me wrong. But you could spend thousands finding them.

I agree. Herbiceps have really gone downhill.

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone here seen the SUP_INDIANMUSCLES live webcam? How's your review?

Sep 14, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone here seen the SUP_INDIANMUSCLES live webcam? How's your review?

She's really nice, pretty, talks English well, great back.

Sep 14, 2022 - permalink

I would love to see some track athletes or the sort.

Sep 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Dkc0987654
Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

Am I the only one who lost a bunch of videos when hbc switched to the new system awhile back? I got some of them but not all of them

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Am I the only one who lost a bunch of videos when hbc switched to the new system awhile back? I got some of them but not all of them

Several older videos were lost during the site migration to the new platform back in 2016. Some were corrupted, some were incompatible, and some just disappeared without a trace. Others were lost/disabled when the models deleted their accounts.

We know it's hard to lose a video of a performer who is no longer active, but let us know what you lost and I'll see what we can do. Please email help@herbicepscam.com.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

On HBC beware Vanessaflexabs. She refuses to flex in premium! Fair enough to have tiers but no flexes?

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

On HBC beware Vanessaflexabs. She refuses to flex in premium! Fair enough to have tiers but no flexes?

Sorry to hear that. But I had a great experience with her in 1-on-1. Her physique is incredible. Maybe you should have asked first?

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

Sorry to hear that. But I had a great experience with her in 1-on-1. Her physique is incredible. Maybe you should have asked first?

I guess. You'd normally expect a few flexes in private though right?

Oct 17, 2022 - permalink

Must be a new thing. She's definitely flexed for me when asked in prem.

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

Interesting that nobody mentioned Kary_Kris so far. She is a combination of pumped up muscles, curvy and baby doll face. Young, fresh, friendly, and on the way up. Looks even unreal.

My next wallet upload will be on her thats for sure.

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

Not sure if you tried that yet: on the upper right corner there are two subfolders: click on "other videos", this also contains videos from the old site not showing on the default front page.

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

she wont flex if you tip her in free either

cgsweat
Oct 18, 2022 - edited Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

I think the problem is that a lot of them don't see themselves as "cam girls." They feel like you need to impress them, rather than the only way around. They maintain this strange notion that being a cam girl is beneath them, and unless you spend over $100 in one quick session, then you're a total waste of time to them.

I haven't bothered with HBC in forever, but I've been to MFC and chaturbate in recent years. A lot of the girls have a deal where if you tip a certain amount, they'll do some predetermined response for that amount. Like a muscular girl might flex (let's say) for $5, go topless for $10 and topless flexing for $15. It seems like that would be a nice model to follow on HBC (assuming they haven't adopted anything like that yet). It gives users more incentive to tip, and it obligates the girl to actually do something for the tip.

EDIT: Also I'll add that I remember public chat in a lot of the girls' rooms were pretty dead at HBC. Maybe 10-20 users tops, and most of them were just trying to PM her. At chaturbate, you could have 1,000+ users in public, all tipping various amounts and getting her to do all kinds of things for the money. Some of those girls clear thousands of dollars in just 20-30 mins. Sometimes even in a single tip. And again, all in public chat! Imagine if the girls over at HBC took note...

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

Who are the girls in MFC that you would recommend?

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

I think the problem is that a lot of them don't see themselves as "cam girls." They feel like you need to impress them, rather than the only way around. They maintain this strange notion that being a cam girl is beneath them, and unless you spend over $100 in one quick session, then you're a total waste of time to them.

I haven't bothered with HBC in forever, but I've been to MFC and chaturbate in recent years. A lot of the girls have a deal where if you tip a certain amount, they'll do some predetermined response for that amount. Like a muscular girl might flex (let's say) for $5, go topless for $10 and topless flexing for $15. It seems like that would be a nice model to follow on HBC (assuming they haven't adopted anything like that yet). It gives users more incentive to tip, and it obligates the girl to actually do something for the tip.

EDIT: Also I'll add that I remember public chat in a lot of the girls' rooms were pretty dead at HBC. Maybe 10-20 users tops, and most of them were just trying to PM her. At chaturbate, you could have 1,000+ users in public, all tipping various amounts and getting her to do all kinds of things for the money. Some of those girls clear thousands of dollars in just 20-30 mins. Sometimes even in a single tip. And again, all in public chat! Imagine if the girls over at HBC took note...

These are great ideas that my wallet and I would be glad to see realized, but I don't think HBC draws enough traffic to sustainably implement them.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

I have never been there and would assume chaturbate is not only about muscular performers and therefore much more frequented than a niche site like HBC?

However, I have adressed the topic of low amount spending with the HBC admins, but do not think thats the direction they want to go with. Imho, the possibility to get something for tipping or low cost premium chat would probably result in a bigger income for the girls, at least the same amount, and more entertainment for the punter.

One of the issues here is the variety of performers, ranging from the girl next door with a cute biceps pop to world class athletes. For the first group a chaturbate style posing is probably appropriate, something that lots of them are just not digging. They are working side to side with professional athletes and think they can copy/paste the business for their own good.

As for the second group its a bit different. If I was in their skin, and have been on the Olympia stage on the highest level, I would not take my top off for 10$ either. They rather stick to their regular customers who are willing to pay an amount of money that appreciates the level of professionalism.

MGL has at least a clear concept of what the site stands for. It would be great to have a combination of both: internally like MGL - sticking to professional bodybuilding athletes only, and externally like HBC- with a good focus on the customers. And the girl-next-door type fit girl can stick to chaturbate and Co..

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

do any girls use mgl anymore? site seemed dead last time i was there

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

If any lady shows up it’s rare that they use free chat. HBC appears to be the only game in town and they act like it

Oct 20, 2022 - edited Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

If any lady shows up it’s rare that they use free chat. HBC appears to be the only game in town and they act like it

Yah Bikinistrong but shes worth it. Every cpl months or so but u basically get a 1 hr window and if u miss her sucks to be u lol. One of the ones that can get away with charging 99 creds for 1 on 1 and most definitely get customers too. I feel ya

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Amazonglam? How is she? Does she go nude?

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with strong_and_tasty? How is she? Does she go nude or topless?

« first < prev Page 4 of 9 next > last »