Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Sapphic Love: the Lesbian, Bi & Pansexual Musclegirl Appreciation Thread

« first < prev Page 7 of 10 next > last »
Dec 15, 2022 - edited Dec 15, 2022 - permalink

I have a really stupid question, but I'm wondering if anyone can give me some perspective.

This might just be my confirmation/selection bias, but it seems like a good number of female bodybuilders are lesbian. I have also noticed that a lot of women athletes (like WNBA players, soccer players, etc) are also gay. Is there any relationship/correlation between being involved in an activity that is predominantly practiced by men (like how the majority of bodybuilders and strength athletes are men,) or is just happenstance that some women who are involved in said activities are lesbian without there being any relationship between the two?

I ask this because growing up, I had crushes on girls who were athletic and into stuff that were male-dominated, and they wound up being lesbian.

Nah it's not that common only reason why it feels this way is because people aren't affraid to be themselves anymore.

I definitely think testosterone plays a part in women coming out though, like I honestly believe it pushed out what was already dormant not that it changes peoples sexuality.

I used to have crushes on the athletic girls as well most weren't gay.

Edit: I'm gonna add a bit more to this BUT ill try to make it short.

In the beginning bodybuilding was a queer dominated sport, some time around the late 80s though that changed and now in 2022 it's a full blown conservative mud park.

If most Female boddy builders were Queer this sport would not attract so many gun touting, bible carrying, thin blue line wearing types.. like seriously a lot of these women have some pretty hardcore views and you'd never know it... Like MTG level of crazy.

I wish more LGBTQ+ people would become body builders, some times I look at tiktok and I think it could happen but the truth is the queer community has little interests in it.. It would help so many out but there's this stigma amongsts the liberal about being fit.

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 17, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

> I think Eva Montgomery is a lesbian judging by her Twitter handle @UltimatePwrCpl

thank you, Mikki! they appear to be married as well, assuming that referring to one another as 'the wife' is more than just a term of affection here.

[[img_Ex3DBK]] [[img_ry9H4N]] [[img_8mHEsP]] [[img_AOjBCt]]

More vetting of "claims" needs to be done beyond specularion.... the woman has a whole family amd is married amd been married.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClXX3s-JUM0/

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

More vetting of "claims" needs to be done beyond specularion.... the woman has a whole family amd is married amd been married.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClXX3s-JUM0/

Accidents happen I'm sure @BarteusSimpsonii will fix things once they log in. ✌

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

Mmf. I love bald women, and queer women, and bald queer women :)

You've got Good taste love your favorites! 😉

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

i am extremely grateful in knowing that this thread has plenty of life without my involvement! many thanks especially to Gorgui75; i absolutely adore the photo collections you have provided!

as to dc3rd's comment, i want to point out that although i usually make every effort i can to ensure that whatever i add here is as accurate as possible, false positives can (and have) occurred on the rare occasion, which is why i deeply appreciate the correction you've made for us.

it is worth noting for future reference that mistakes do happen, and that perhaps we should give credit to the fact that in what so far amounts to a seven-page long thread, only two or three have been made in total, including the one you've highlighted.. meaning that we're nowhere close to the point where we could catastrophise over the veracity of 99% of what has been shared here on the basis of only one or two errors - and moreover, the standard of accuracy should be maintained as long as there are users who highlight any potential mistakes made as soon as they are committed.

i have since amended my original message in light of your confirmation. thanks again for the correction!

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 19, 2022 - edited Dec 19, 2022 - permalink

The Legendary RIP Nicole BASS and lesbian girlfriend kristen "kristy" marrone

Totally forgot about this cute couple not often do you see bodybuilders in size difference relationships especially lesbians, this sport can consume your entire life so this was rare. Hope kristys doing ok R.I.P Nicole. 🙏

Dec 19, 2022 - permalink
Dec 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gorgui75
Dec 19, 2022 - permalink

To @flexxxfan : Lena ramsteiner is not a lesbian she clearly has a boyfriend !

yes - but what about the other woman ?

Dec 19, 2022 - permalink

please make sure you aren't adding your entries on complete guesswork, folks. if you aren't sure, then it's probably better to introduce the speculation first in case anyone else can provide confirmation. also, may i suggest reusing deleted messages instead of creating new ones in order to reduce flooding the thread with blank posts?

Dec 19, 2022 - permalink

Uh, as for the entries on Nicole Bass - she was married to a man for most of her career, and basically gave up the ghost when he died. Obviously, I don't know what went on behind the scenes, but the point is, I don't think you do, either.

« first < prev Page 7 of 10 next > last »