Sapphic Love: the Lesbian, Bi & Pansexual Musclegirl Appreciation Thread

« first < prev Page 10 of 10 next > last »
May 08, 2023 - edited May 08, 2023 by fp909 - permalink
May 08, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
May 08, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
May 08, 2023 - permalink

Guys, this thread isn't a place for political discussions. Please take it too a different thread.

May 08, 2023 - permalink

Guys, this thread isn't a place for political discussions. Please take it too a different thread.

I mean.. I'll accept that it's unrelated, but identifying where grooming and exploitation happens isn't political. It's simply fact, and supported by a mountain of data and evidence. It overwhelmingly happens among close family and friends, in organized religion, and in organized social activities (school, sports, Boy Scouts, etc).

Maybe MuscleBlondie is already cognizant of these facts and is actively working in her spare time to bring them to light. If so, good on her! We need more people telling the truth on this matter. I don't have children, but I have nieces and nephews and believe me, I worry for them every day.

Anyway, I said my piece. Did anyone mention that this gorgeous Spanish woman is a lesbian?

May 08, 2023 - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/muscleblondie_/?hl=en

If you thought my discussion was political, fine, take it out. But now these pictures are posted with no indication of who it is. She is Samantha Viscount and if you want to find out more about her, you can google her.

fp909
May 08, 2023 - permalink

That’s why I left the link in

cgsweat
Oct 13, 2023 - permalink
Oct 31, 2023 - edited Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

^ i assume Caroline is the one being hoisted in that picture, Cgsweat. do you (or anyone else) have any idea on who her equally buff partner could be?

[Addendum] - in the spirit of contributing more relevant image content to the image-based thread:

Becky Dee

i know i've added her before, but girl deserves an encore!

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

^ i assume Caroline is the one being hoisted in that picture, Cgsweat. do you (or anyone else) have any idea on who her equally buff partner could be?

[Addendum] - in the spirit of contributing more relevant image content to the image-based thread:

Becky Dee

i know i've added her before, but girl deserves an encore!

Who is her girlfriend

Oct 31, 2023 - edited Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

Who is her girlfriend

let me ask this: assuming that i'm single right now, would i need to be with a partner to confirm my sexuality, or wouldn't it simply be enough to tell you what that is? Becky is a self-described lesbian on both her Instagram and TikTok accounts, and beyond that, i couldn't tell you who she's dating, if indeed she is dating anyone. it's not to say i wouldn't add pictures of her with any partner that she chooses to publicise on her SM onto this thread if i found anything of that sort - but that either way, i don't see how it's relevant in confirming what she claims to be.

i must also say this: considering how ridiculously awkward this place can be regarding the topic of this thread, i'm actually surprised (and a little relieved) that it's grown to ten pages over the span of two years and has yet to be deactivated. although it is swathed with the gaping scars and hiccups that come with daring to make a thread like it in this place, i've never regretted its creation, and in retrospect i feel that it is the single greatest contribution i'll probably ever make on this platform, and i will always be extremely proud of what it represents. as far as i'm concerned however, i think it has finally run its course now. so whenever it is you see it fit to close this baby up and give it an honourable retirement, i'll leave that at your discretion.

in gratitude and great pride, this is your Buff Girl Simp Barteus signing off! 🏳️‍🌈

cgsweat
Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

Locked at OP's request.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 10 of 10 next > last »