« first < prev Page 9 of 20 next > last »
Jul 16, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
fp909
Jul 16, 2022 - permalink

Body dysmorphia is a real issue

Jul 17, 2022 - permalink

Body dysmorphia is a real issue

I'd bet any amount of money that she genuinely suffers from it in a clinical sense. She used to photoshop her face (she still might, mind you) until she could afford rather extreme plastic surgery. Check out this video around the 10 second mark:

No human face has ever looked like that naturally. Most respectable surgeons would refuse to even perform elective surgery of that nature.

Jul 17, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
fp909
Jul 17, 2022 - permalink

That ref pic was just a filter, facetune (ive never used it, but have seen the results) apparently can actively edit your face to whatever you adjust it to be. It also works with body parts since j know a lot of people are not skilled enough with photoshop to do subtle work.

Anyways it’s worth looking into as far as her other posts. Thing is idk what her real fave actually looks like now lol. Won’t be something I’d do overnight

Jul 17, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Jul 17, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Aug 12, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by gator777
Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

The first 2 photos were deleted because there is apparently a minor in the photo. Please point out the minor to me. Unless the mods are referring to the subject being lifted, who I'm pretty sure is a grown woman.

Aug 13, 2022 - permalink

Yeah not sure, the ones in the photos seem to be Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Kate Upton. Upton is the youngest and she still would have been like 21 when these were taken in 2013. I've restored the ones that showed off her muscularity pretty well.

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink
Aug 18, 2022 - edited Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

Does the age of minors in the US apply to all countries? In the UK it is under 16. Calling a 17 year old a minor in the UK would seem absurd.

What is a minor in the US? In the UK it is under 16.

No, in the UK it is under 18. In most US states it also under 18, except for some activities such as alcohol where a minor can be under 21.

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

In the UK you can get married at 16. So they are letting minors get married?

In the UK you can get married at 16. So they are letting minors get married?

No you can't any more. The law was changed recently. Previously 16 year olds could marry with parental consent. Now you must be 18.

Really? I never heard that. So Gretna Green is obsolete now!

Wow I just checked, April 27th this year the law was changed, totally passed me by.

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

So i do not really believe in the value of complaining when a pic/clip gets rejected. But i just got this clip rejected for to much black border. Considering how many pictures on here are posted with the model filling 10% of the frame and the rest being gym-background or whatever, its seems like a mistake? If i knew how to edit i could maybe remove the black borders. But it would make no difference on the quality of the video.......

fp909
Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

if you're downloading on mobile you can crop the boarders out. there are apps on pc or mac that will help for video to do this when you download directly (easier with photos obviously) but i haven't used anything other than premiere

Imagine
Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

What happened to https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1841046/ ? (Comment)

The user who uploaded the image deleted it three days ago.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

This pic got deleted cuz its contest shape and has body tan, yet there is a lot other pics/vids that are contest shape+body tan. It is not fair to some ppl who post that stuff which get deleted yet there is a lot more that stay on the site. Either delete all or allow contest pics to stay.

fp909
Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

back in my mod days the way i used to see it is if the show was unique, particularly great then I'd leave it up.

normally mandatories don't fit that bill. there's also rather low quality. if it was something unique from her routine i could see it staying up

tamarok
Sep 30, 2022 - edited Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

There are a lot of photos that should be deleted, but with the self-approval privilege there are a many images that get missed. There’s are many good uploaders, but there are a few that fall short of the mark by a large margin

We have a small handful of volunteer mods that are essentially trying to hold back a barrage of self-approved images. For this reason we depend on people reporting images that fall short of expectations.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

I'd tend to argue for that one staying up because of how amazing her glutes look in it, making it more unique. The somewhat low picture quality does make it more borderline, though.

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

I'd tend to argue for that one staying up because of how amazing her glutes look in it, making it more unique. The somewhat low picture quality does make it more borderline, though.

I really think this pic should be back on site cuz her body, especially her glutes are a masterpiece.

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

I think you should bring back that pic of Anne. It is too good to not be on the site. Those glutes are one of a kind and I didn't see any other woman on this site with glutes this dense and shredded.

« first < prev Page 9 of 20 next > last »