Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

"Why was this pic deleted?"

« first < prev Page 20 of 20 next > last »
fp909
Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

they were merged wtih better resolution versions.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Very selective moderating!

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Ah, the sounds of entitled uploaders again...dulcet tunes for sure.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by PP1000
Apr 08, 2024 - edited Apr 08, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by shav6789
cgsweat
Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

That's strange, mods deleted 6 of your images and somehow nearly 200 go missing... 🤔

tamarok
Apr 09, 2024 - edited Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

These photos just happened to be yours, but many of them are either blurry (low quality) or just pushing the "no competition tans" to a whole other level (golden?). You can see the theme is the specific model where these competition photos were problematic, and similar uploads from other users we also included in the deletion.

fp909
Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Her older uploads are a little meh but she’s posted better quality stuff lately. The tan thing is literally in the list Of things that are discouraged not sure you read the rules

fp909
Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

That's strange, mods deleted 6 of your images and somehow nearly 200 go missing... 🤔

VERY strange

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Her older uploads are a little meh but she’s posted better quality stuff lately. The tan thing is literally in the list Of things that are discouraged not sure you read the rules

There are more blurry pictures an low quality postage stamps I can't count them all.

3 days ago - permalink

But she has big thights and butt.

3 days ago - edited 3 days ago - permalink

But she has big thights and butt.

it's still up there. Though almost certainly photoshopped anyway.

EDIT: Now deleted

fp909
3 days ago - permalink

its certainly a photoshopped image

3 days ago - permalink

Why was this image deleted? No reason stated

I think you are quite right because this woman seems to be suitable to the site. Probably there are technically error

tamarok
3 days ago - permalink

You obviously didn’t read the response after that image, where it was indicated that it was a morph?

2 days ago - permalink

Not only that, it's possible the most-posted morph on the site.

fp909
22 hours ago - permalink

i forget where i replied about a deleted post but wanted to share an example of a good group photo:

Can clearly see the quad seaprate from the leg (as opposted to just a thick leg without much detail, for whatever reason). even lighting for everyone. enough of the rest of their bodies to compare (in this case their legs) and they're not overlapped too much so you have a clear separation from person to person

« first < prev Page 20 of 20 next > last »