Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

"Why was this pic deleted?"

« first < prev Page 8 of 20 next > last »
May 04, 2022 - permalink

There was a Melissa coates pic uploaded today. It went into the top. But I cannot find it now. I think it was a morph so it was removed. Can anyone share it with me?

Thanks

May 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by meathead12
May 15, 2022 - edited May 15, 2022 - permalink

What happened to

, please? Still from the video below. It got an awful lot of likes!

anyone have this saved and can send?

Removed by the uploader. I'll ask them to see if it was a legitimate reason, like her being on the blacklist.

May 18, 2022 - permalink

An amazing video of Natalia Polosenko doing pad work was just deleted a few moments ago, anyone know why?

cgsweat
May 18, 2022 - edited May 18, 2022 - permalink

Uploader deleted it.

EDIT: Video in question:

tamarok
May 18, 2022 - permalink

Video would have probably gotten deleted for low quality or not enough visibility muscle, even if uploader hadn’t deleted it.

May 19, 2022 - permalink

That's unfortunate because the video shows some of the biggest quads and best striking I've seen on this site. Thanks, @cgsweat.

Chainer
May 19, 2022 - permalink

Am I having a stroke or are her quads not even visible in the video?

tamarok
May 19, 2022 - permalink

Am I having a stroke or are her quads not even visible in the video?

That would make two of us 🙃

Even if there is 0.5 seconds worth of something, it would still be temporally not enough muscle shown.

May 19, 2022 - permalink

We should refrain from debating why a video was removed in this thread, per the rules.

May 21, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by sweeney85
May 21, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by sweeney85
May 27, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by sweeney85
May 27, 2022 - permalink

@sweeney85 Natalia Polosenko? Yeah, the visible muscularity in that particular photo or clip is what matters, not implied or theoretical, which you seem to be ignoring. Simply having thick limbs doesn't really cut it on its own. Also, as I said, "blurry clips of boxing training" is not a muscle group (especially when they're black-and-white and sideways). Most of the unfitting uploads of her from you and others have been removed now.

I have no idea what your last sentence is supposed to mean.

May 28, 2022 - edited May 28, 2022 - permalink

Don't give a fuck sunshine, posted for other people.... someone showed me Natalia on here, i am eternally grateful, remove my pics and clips with not enough muscle or poor quality ect i suggest fuck off or ban me.

May 28, 2022 - permalink

Ok.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

I was just wondering why 3 of my videos (30 sec long clips) were deleted when they were allowed before from the DreamsCumTrue? There are others that are allowed from that site. Now all of the sudden clips aren't allowed from paysites when they have been fine this whole time.

cgsweat
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

You may want to read this.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, if it isn't made clear they're legitimate free preview clips there's a higher chance of them getting removed. Assuming that's the case for those I can probably go back and restore some with links to their pages on the manyvids store, or at least the more popular ones.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, if it isn't made clear they're legitimate free preview clips there's a higher chance of them getting removed. Assuming that's the case for those I can probably go back and restore some with links to their pages on the manyvids store, or at least the more popular ones.

That'd be great, chipperpip. Thanks!

Jul 16, 2022 - permalink

This pic has been deleted because it is supposed to be morphed: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf6upUsPtRH/

I can see why, but I don't think Eun Hee Kang is bigger in this specific pic than in other recent pics of her on this site. Shouldn't those other pics be deleted as well?

fp909
Jul 16, 2022 - permalink

She is using FaceTune to shrink her head. This is very popular in east Asia and a consistent deletion reason. No one has proportions like that

Jul 16, 2022 - permalink

She is using FaceTune to shrink her head. This is very popular in east Asia and a consistent deletion reason. No one has proportions like that

Okay. But what about other pictures of her? Like this one?

I am not sure what to look for.

Jul 16, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
fp909
Jul 16, 2022 - permalink

If she has a pattern of doing this beyond head shrinking than it’s a larger issue we’d have to evaluate. As you’ve seen we’ve blacklisted women for constantly doing this.

This is a larger issue tho. Tons of women are making small but significant alterations that anyone with a screen can spot

« first < prev Page 8 of 20 next > last »