Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

"Why was this pic deleted?"

« first < prev Page 7 of 20 next > last »
Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

Ah, right. Jodie is indeed a bit bigger than in the HerBiceps video: https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/70089. It looks like Ivie isn't morphed.

Bummer, I liked this pic.

Mar 14, 2022 - permalink

Now pictures are being deleted for no reason?

fp909
Mar 14, 2022 - permalink

Now pictures are being deleted for no reason?

i gave you a reason now.

Mar 14, 2022 - permalink

OMG

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by euzebio
fp909
Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

it's also explicit

Mar 29, 2022 - permalink

I uploaded

turns out the pic was already uploaded but as a much lower quality.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/311325/

Why was the better quality image that I uploaded not kept.

And also, there are occasions I upload pictures already on the site but I didn't see them before I uploaded because they weren't named and thus not with the models pictures, while mine the woman is identified. I can understand not using my photo, but someone deletes it and doesn't apply the name to the older uploaded photo. This has happened multiple times.

Chainer
Mar 29, 2022 - permalink

You are right that your image should have been kept, the merge was wrong. I reversed it.

As for the other case, if you suspect the other person is maliciously deleting the pic after the merge, you should message the staff about it.

Mar 29, 2022 - permalink

You are right that your image should have been kept, the merge was wrong. I reversed it.

As for the other case, if you suspect the other person is maliciously deleting the pic after the merge, you should message the staff about it.

To be honest, I wish the "merge" feature wasn't there. Too many people upload photos even knowing that it already exists because they know they'll get "credit" for it eventually. Just my opinion.

Mar 30, 2022 - permalink

Thanks Chainer! In the second case I think I may not have been clear. I upload a pic not knowing it's already on the site because it wasn't named, but my upload of the same pic has the name. I don't care that I don't get credited, but at least put the name I provided, onto the photo that was uploaded earlier but unnamed. Someone is just deleting mine and leaving the original upload, by someone else, unnamed.

Chainer
Mar 30, 2022 - permalink

When we merge two copies of a picture where one copy has the name and the other doesn't, it automatically transfers the name to the final version regardless of which one was unnamed... so I'm confused as to how your situation would arise.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

When we merge two copies of a picture where one copy has the name and the other doesn't, it automatically transfers the name to the final version regardless of which one was unnamed... so I'm confused as to how your situation would arise.

Yeah but you really need to revise this rule, because when you post something, with the tags and name and not even 2 days later someone else post the same pic with nothing and THE ORIGINAL POSTER is notified as the duplicate and merged to the newest, no no no. This isn't fair and extremely frustrating again and again. I hope you will do something about this.

tamarok
Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Yeah but you really need to revise this rule, because when you post something, with the tags and name and not even 2 days later someone else post the same pic with nothing and THE ORIGINAL POSTER is notified as the duplicate and merged to the newest, no no no. This isn't fair and extremely frustrating again and again. I hope you will do something about this.

The default merge algorithm will prioritise the larger image and if they are both the same dimensions then the oldest is prioritised. Non-blank values from each are then used in the final display. For the merge priority, mods can override if we think the larger image is of lower quality or has been up-scaled.

Beyond that I am not sure what your complaint is about?

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Hello! 2/3 of my uploads from the same person got deleted with the message that she is under 18. She is not. I can upload photos of her driving and clubbing just to prove she is an adult. Blas Jay and here is a link with deleted images https://ibb.co/w614cQ8

fp909
Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

can you just provide links to a profile? I can't find a Blas Jay on instagram

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Some morphed pictures of Natalie Portman on the set of Thor 4 were uploaded about a year ago. I called them out, they were removed and then I posted the real ones. All of her photos got deleted last week because "Your upload below has been deleted: Not enough visible muscularity." It was true, so I don't mind.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

If the later post is a better-quality original version of the photo, then yes it'll be the one kept. I thought that had been made clear. If they're actually identical, then the one first uploaded should be kept. If you know of an incorrect merge (not one you think was incorrect because you haven't actually compared them yourself), you can report it. I should note that due to the difference between upload and posting time for pictures uploaded to the queue instead of directly, the most reliable way to know which picture was uploaded first is just whichever one has the lower ID #.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1...

This image of probably Rosanna Harte was deleted but since she's not blacklisted for what reason?

Please help me to find answer.

Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

She is blacklisted, though?

Also you messed up your link, that doesn't lead to anything.

cgsweat
Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

This image of probably Rosanna Harte was deleted but since she's not blacklisted for what reason?

Please help me to find answer.

Rosanna Harte

How to Tell if a Model has been Blacklisted

Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

can you just provide links to a profile? I can't find a Blas Jay on instagram

Blasy_y

Apr 06, 2022 - edited Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

Blasy_y

Fixed, the issue seem to be that someone labelled those two as lily_chapman848, probably due to confusion from someone else uploading a comparison pic of both of them side-by-side. Also just tag them as Denisa Croitoru, I assume that's her actual name in the IG header.

Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

Fixed, the issue seem to be that someone labelled those two as lily_chapman848, probably due to confusion from someone else uploading a comparison pic of both of them side-by-side. Also just tag them as Denisa Croitoru, I assume that's her actual name in the IG header.

Thank you!

May 03, 2022 - permalink

What happened to

, please? Still from the video below. It got an awful lot of likes!

tamarok
May 03, 2022 - permalink

What happened to

, please? Still from the video below. It got an awful lot of likes!

Uploader self deleted

« first < prev Page 7 of 20 next > last »