Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 40 of 77 next > last »
Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

awesome

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

A girl I used to date a while back. Not overly muscular but amazing forearms and calves especially. When she'd be sitting, toes pointed to the ground and heels up, her calves wouls jump out of her legs like grapefruits

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Gorgeous calves. Yummy

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by duftspender
Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

My wife is currently bulking and I love it, there are a few fbbs in our gym and she told me the other day that if she took anavar would be bigger than them since she actually goes hard compared to them.

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Awesome…. Killer girl

My wife is currently bulking and I love it, there are a few fbbs in our gym and she told me the other day that if she took anavar would be bigger than them since she actually goes hard compared to them.

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Her pecs are mind-boggling!!she will go the distance if she takes anavar

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Gorgeous calves. Yummy

I still see her once in a while as friends . Always awestruck whenever i see them. Her forearms are pretty crazy too. She had the habit of biting her nails which i hated but it would make her arm muscles pop like crazy

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Airhead92
[deleted]
Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Some more of my girl

Gorgeous flex and bicep

Oct 25, 2022 - edited Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Some more of my girl

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

Impressive👍💪

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

omg what a biceps! and a beautiful face, best combo!

[deleted]
Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

Great pose, bicep pops and lat bulges, looking strong!

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

> > Is she building because she knows you're into it, or because of her own personal goals/desires? Either ways, it's amazing!

She knows I’m into it and loves to look hot for me.

That's the dream right there! How big did she say she was willing to grow for you? Does she want to be stronger than you? Does she do muscle talk for you?

My gf is currently working out for me too. She said she wants to get so big, that even at rest I can see the contours of her muscles! I'm very lucky.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

That's the dream right there! How big did she say she was willing to grow for you? Does she want to be stronger than you? Does she do muscle talk for you?

My gf is currently working out for me too. She said she wants to get so big, that even at rest I can see the contours of her muscles! I'm very lucky.

You mean she wanna get super huge?? 🙊🔥🔥🔥🔥 What's her height and weight

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

Just a little update of my girl

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

Well done. Soon it will be only muscle👍💪

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

nothing little about your girl! nice arm!

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

She will grow as big as she can without PEDs. She will never be stronger than me haha I lift twice the weight she does in everything except for legs. She talks about her muscles casually like “damn, babe my arms are getting big!” You can tell she loves it. She is getting really excited about how huge her legs are becoming.

[deleted]
Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

Little flex at gym

impressive! how often does she train?

« first < prev Page 40 of 77 next > last »