Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 39 of 78 next > last »
Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

Daaaamn,she is big ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Her biceps measure 38cm. She is aiming for 40cm soon. "Nathaly (Nats)".

Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

Her biceps measure 38cm. She is aiming for 40cm soon. "Nathaly (Nats)".

Daaaamn!!woww!!that's 16 inches ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ”ฅ

Oct 16, 2022 - edited Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

Daaaamn!!woww!!that's 16 inches ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ”ฅ

Getting more ripped!!

Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

Getting more ripped!!

She probably already dwarfs novice men's physique athletes ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘€

Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

She probably already dwarfs novice men's physique athletes ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘€

She will start competing next year๐Ÿ’ช

Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

Oct 17, 2022 - permalink

Same kitchen, different bodytypeโ€ฆ

[deleted]
Oct 17, 2022 - permalink

Same kitchen, different bodytypeโ€ฆ

Incredible!!!! More posts bud, she's stunning

[deleted]
Oct 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Oct 20, 2022 - edited Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

This is my girlfriend of 4 months. There is one before shot and 4 current. I am super proud of her - she has truly impressed me with her discipline and dedication. She used to be a super skinny cute girl but now she is pretty jacked but equally cute. She told me she would get into really good shape for me and she has exceeded my expectations.

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

She has done a great job. You are so lucky. Is she going to keep building?

Oct 20, 2022 - edited Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

She has done a great job. You are so lucky. Is she going to keep building?

Yes she is. I am really lucky! She also has the sweetest, most kind and cute personality on top of everything - she is so loveable.

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

This is my girlfriend of 4 months. There is an me before shot and 2 current. I am super proud of her - she has truly impressed me with her discipline and dedication. She used to be a super skinny cute girl but now she is pretty jacked but equally cute. She told me she would get into really good shape for me and she has exceeded my expectations.

Is she building because she knows you're into it, or because of her own personal goals/desires? Either ways, it's amazing!

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

This is my girlfriend of 4 months. There is an me before shot and 2 current. I am super proud of her - she has truly impressed me with her discipline and dedication. She used to be a super skinny cute girl but now she is pretty jacked but equally cute. She told me she would get into really good shape for me and she has exceeded my expectations.

Sheยดs a real cutie. Lovely Girl. Nice developed Biceps. Lucky you

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

Hi guys. I have been posting a couple of pictures on this chat. I am proud to say tbet my wife has been pushing 7 days a week. 5 days weight training and 2 days hard cardio. It is realy starting to pay off. Here she is doing bicep curls today after an hours cardio on the rugby field๐Ÿ’ช. Would be cool to see some of your wives or girlfriends while working out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช.

[deleted]
Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

Hi guys. I have been posting a couple of pictures on this chat. I am proud to say tbet my wife has been pushing 7 days a week. 5 days weight training and 2 days hard cardio. It is realy starting to pay off. Here she is doing bicep curls today after an hours cardio on the rugby field๐Ÿ’ช. Would be cool to see some of your wives or girlfriends while working out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช.

Stunning back! cant wait to see more.

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

Holy shit ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™Š

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by drag5271
Oct 23, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by drag5271
Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

Real strong legs

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

Real strong legs

That's incredible ๐Ÿ’”

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by blondechicabs
Oct 23, 2022 - permalink
Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

Is she building because she knows you're into it, or because of her own personal goals/desires? Either ways, it's amazing!

She knows Iโ€™m into it and loves to look hot for me.

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

Just a quick domestic wifey shot! That right bicep vein definitely turn me on! Unfortunately she can't get one on her left too..

« first < prev Page 39 of 78 next > last »