Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 41 of 76 next > last »
Nov 11, 2022 - edited Nov 11, 2022 - permalink

Little flex at gym

Love the 6 pack, is she training to compete one day or just keeping fit? My wife wants to compete, building niceley. Working hard on trying to get that 6 pack back after 3 kids👍💪

Chainer
Nov 11, 2022 - permalink

Removed all of Radeon's comments for posting pics of transparently different women throughout this thread (he even got called out on it earlier...)

Nov 11, 2022 - permalink

Hi guys, quick update. She gained 1cm in the last month and now stand at 39cm on the biceps.

Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

She has to work hard on her left side, but at least with the right she's growing well!

Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

She has to work hard on her left side, but at least with the right she's growing well!

Looks real good. Well done👍💪

Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

How long has she been working out for? And how often does she hit the gym per week?

Nov 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Chainer
Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

Poodyman: Please keep that in the self-promotion section, where I see you already have a thread. Thanks

Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

Nice! Realy good shoulder and bicep

Nov 23, 2022 - permalink

shes come such a long way !! incredible work. How's her abs going ?

Nov 23, 2022 - permalink

A couple recent shots of my fiance, my love. Too bad I had to black stuff out with bad cropping skills, cause her back pops even more in the original. She's got her fists on her hips, if the edit makes it confusing.

Nov 23, 2022 - permalink

A couple recent shots of my fiance, my love. Too bad I had to black stuff out with bad cropping skills, cause her back pops even more in the original. She's got her fists on her hips, if the edit makes it confusing.

Looks really good!

Nov 23, 2022 - permalink

My wife is back to training.

Nov 24, 2022 - permalink

Related to this, my wife realizes she needs more inspiration. So I got to thinking, is there a list of women that got jacked after 40 somewhere?

[deleted]
Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

My wife is back to training.

Great strong back

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

To answer your question, no. I do not have a sexy, muscular pritty kitty to call my own. My neighbors have cats, though, so, I do get to play with those pritty kitties from time to time.

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Fairly recent picture of my 51 year old wife, compared to her 38 year old before.

Hey damagecontrol, you both are rock stars. I always enjoy your updates and wish you continued success.

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Nov 27, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by julesmdp2
Nov 28, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by julesmdp2
Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Some pics of her.

That’s awesome. Nice abs on her!

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

How much work do any of these ladies put in daily, weekly? I think that would be good to know as my wife works into this.

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

My girl its a fan of muscle and she dreams to train Hard, injecting and copeting when she start to get muscle i Will send pictures.

« first < prev Page 41 of 76 next > last »