Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 76 of 77 next > last »
Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

New gf for 4 months now. She's an ex-addict who's been totally clean for over 2 years now. She's lost 100lbs by getting herself straight eating clean and working out 5-6 times a week. She played soccer as a teen so her thighs are already massive, her back and traps are getting really jacked and defined and so are her arms. Abs are showing too. She's a bit shy to show off ahd doesn't know the extent of my admiration for female muscle but I'll try to post pics in the future :)

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

She's a bit shy to show off ahd doesn't know the extent of my admiration for female muscle but I'll try to post pics in the future :)

@ Mr.French...we all know your girlfriend will certainly come to know the full extent of your admiration for female muscle. That my friend will be IMPOSSIBLE to hide. Congratulations and enjoy your new treasure!!

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

My wife trying to get back in shape for the summer, how far is she from the goal??

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

My wife trying to get back in shape for the summer, how far is she from the goal??

She already reached it to be honest.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

> my girlfriend shoulders after two months of training > >

Wow, incredible progress

😲

In one year shes Ms Olympia if she keeps on growing like it 😀

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

I wish I could make my wife (29) do more than just running and yoga. She has a great bone structure and good genes but like so many women she thinks muscles would make her less attractive. It's such a shame and a waste of potential 😑

Yeah, same. I think my wife could build up some nice muscles. She has been quite athletic her entire life (even was on the track and field team at school, and is still a better runner than I am), but she has no interest in building up muscles, as it "doesn't look feminine".

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, same. I think my wife could build up some nice muscles. She has been quite athletic her entire life (even was on the track and field team at school, and is still a better runner than I am), but she has no interest in building up muscles, as it "doesn't look feminine".

Strong is the new sexy. Muscles just create harder curves. I have been very lucky in some of my relationships because the women knew how I felt about muscle on a woman.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

She already reached it to be honest.

Thank you, actually she's almost 50', I can't complain!

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

😲

Wow she has beautiful arms and shoulders

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

> My wife, now.. > > >

My god these are rock hard. How tall is she?

Beautiful back muscle

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

this is my girl, she lifts but not a bodybuilder,she's a fighter MMA and boxing

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

this is my girl, she lifts but not a bodybuilder,she's a fighter MMA and boxing

She is an absolute unit 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

She is an absolute unit 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tattooed and muscular and knows how to fight 👌💪😊

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Tattooed and muscular and knows how to fight 👌💪😊

Is she bigger than you

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Is she bigger than you

Nah I'm a 17.5 stone bodybuilder

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Nah I'm a 17.5 stone bodybuilder

Daaaamn!!and what's her weight

Apr 27, 2024 - edited Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Daaaamn!!and what's her weight

Shes around 11 at the moment,shes only small in height though but solid structure, the guys wife up the page posing her back is awesome also - what a beautiful muscular back she's got https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/attachments/f... absolutely killer,I imagine her biceps are huge aswel from the look of the top back of her triceps

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Shes around 11 at the moment,shes only small in height though but solid structure, the guys wife up the page posing her back is awesome also - what a beautiful muscular back she's got https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/attachments/f... absolutely killer,I imagine her biceps are huge aswel from the look of the top back of her triceps

Yeaaa, that's crazy!!!you are lucky ones to have such women

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

😲

she has been doing sports for a long time and her testosterone level is high

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

she has been doing sports for a long time and her testosterone level is high

Fuuuck!!that's crazy 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

My wife going for her fifties, doing of her best to keep in shape! She already knows her show arm is much bigger than her left, but can't do anything for that!

6 days ago - permalink

6 days ago - permalink

My wife going for her fifties, doing of her best to keep in shape! She already knows her show arm is much bigger than her left, but can't do anything for that!

Looks great! Abs great too. No reason she can't get those 2 arms in better balance. Do barbell curls and presses instead of free weights, perhaps. She deserves praise anyway!

6 days ago - permalink

Damn, lucky you! She looks amazing!

« first < prev Page 76 of 77 next > last »