Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 77 of 78 next > last »
May 02, 2024 - permalink

Damn, lucky you! She looks amazing!

Thanks, and the most insane are, she never have been workout before! 😅

May 02, 2024 - permalink

Looks great! Abs great too. No reason she can't get those 2 arms in better balance. Do barbell curls and presses instead of free weights, perhaps. She deserves praise anyway!

Thanks! Her problem is an old left wrist injury that prevents her from lifting heavy weights with non-dominant hand. Therefore she is now confortable to use only right hand for everything in daily routines; but since she likes pumping sometimes she uses heavier weights on the right side than on the left. Furthermore out of the gym at home when she wants to appraise the result, she only pumps her show side like in the pic! That's why at the end her right side is so much bigger!

May 02, 2024 - permalink

Maybe something like sports medicine would help. Work that left wrist just right. I wish her luck!

May 04, 2024 - permalink

Thanks! Her problem is an old left wrist injury that prevents her from lifting heavy weights with non-dominant hand. Therefore she is now confortable to use only right hand for everything in daily routines; but since she likes pumping sometimes she uses heavier weights on the right side than on the left. Furthermore out of the gym at home when she wants to appraise the result, she only pumps her show side like in the pic! That's why at the end her right side is so much bigger!

You are truly blessed friend. Congratulations.....

May 04, 2024 - permalink

my girlfriend continues with her leg evolution

May 04, 2024 - permalink

Wow now lets see a front bicep

May 04, 2024 - permalink

Thank you, more lucky than blessed I think! Now she's also focusing on her core, what do you think? Consider she's not young anymore...

May 04, 2024 - permalink

my girlfriend continues with her leg evolution

She's getting big 👌🏻

May 04, 2024 - permalink

Thank you, more lucky than blessed I think! Now she's also focusing on her core, what do you think? Consider she's not young anymore...

Judging from that picture she could be 25 years old!

May 04, 2024 - permalink

How did you guys find your wives/girlfriends?

May 04, 2024 - permalink

Finally. The question of all questions is asked 😁

May 05, 2024 - permalink

Tinder (yeah, really)

May 05, 2024 - permalink

We met on vacation in Jamaica 26 years ago. We’ve been married for 21 years, but we didn’t start bodybuilding till about 10 years ago.

May 05, 2024 - permalink

Tinder (yeah, really)

What did you see on these Tinder profiles and what did you say? I ask because I rarely see muscular girls on Tinder.

May 05, 2024 - permalink

Absolutely beautiful big bulky biceps, love those arms

May 05, 2024 - permalink

I'd pump her biceps for her 🤤🤤🤣 I cant guarantee I wouldn't leave a mess on them though 😂

May 05, 2024 - permalink

I'd pump her biceps for her 🤤🤤🤣 I cant guarantee I wouldn't leave a mess on them though 😂

Thank you all for the comments, appreciated. And by the way, regarding the mess...please "clean after use"! Below yesterday shots with both her big and little gun!

May 05, 2024 - permalink

Wow now lets see a front bicep

May 06, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by benjamindonut
May 06, 2024 - permalink

Impressive! That should be posted on the main site!

May 06, 2024 - edited May 06, 2024 - permalink

For bicep lovers: I asked my wife to train up to failure her right arm, already exhausted after a gym session. Those are the last reps she could lift and couldn't do any more, can we forgive her?

May 06, 2024 - permalink

For bicep lovers: I asked my wife to train up to failure her right arm, already exhausted after a gym session. Those are the last reps she could lift and couldn't do any more, can we forgive her?

Awesome

May 06, 2024 - permalink

Awesome

Wow, everything is straining in this vid. Love the thick bis.

May 08, 2024 - permalink

« first < prev Page 77 of 78 next > last »