Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 16 of 18 next > last »
Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

For me it was Wrestler Mildred Burke in a wrestling magazine hitting her famous double bicep pose….. Then the Popeye cartoon ( never kick a Woman) with the muscular fitness instructor who beats up olive…. I was 8 years old at the time

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Anita Gandol!

Was completely smitten.

How all Playmates should look!

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

For me it was Wrestler Mildred Burke in a wrestling magazine hitting her famous double bicep pose….. Then the Popeye cartoon ( never kick a Woman) with the muscular fitness instructor who beats up olive…. I was 8 years old at the time

@lpc...these young guys on here have no idea how lucky they truly are. For us, it was so rare to see a muscular female. Can you imagine us, when we were young, having this treasure trove of female muscle to enjoy??

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

@luvembuff…… I totally agree back in the 60s and 70s we had to search high and low to see muscular women….. Like you the circus was a great place to satisfy our need….. I can only imagine what it would have been like if we had available to us back then was is available today …….🤪🤯

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

@luvembuff…… I totally agree back in the 60s and 70s we had to search high and low to see muscular women….. Like you the circus was a great place to satisfy our need….. I can only imagine what it would have been like if we had available to us back then was is available today …….🤪🤯

@lpc, it's also not just the unbelievable amount of muscle girls. It's the level of muscularity they are developing. Try imagining our reaction to seeing Michele Maroldo, in our youth. We wouldn't have been able to sleep at nights.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Claire Furr, Lorie Bowen

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

@luvembuff……Speaking of Michelle can you imagine if we had that tape of her with Mike Bogen (Best arms on the planet)…… I’d invite you over to watch it……🤪🤯

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Moorea Wolfe

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

@luvembuff……Speaking of Michelle can you imagine if we had that tape of her with Mike Bogen (Best arms on the planet)…… I’d invite you over to watch it……🤪🤯

That is definitely one thing that would have been awesome, viewing a muscle girl video, with a fellow Femuscle afficianado. Finding Diana the Valkyrie and later this website, gave me a chance to share with people, who have the same infatuation for muscle girls.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Claire Furr, Lorie Bowen

Hooray for school! Oh to have been Rodney Dangerfield in that beer commercial

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Tina Lockwood from an article in WPW. I’d never seen a woman with such huge musculature and sexy legs before.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

ms. baxter !!!!

when she was in sports illustrated.... many many years ago.

Mar 07, 2024 - edited Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

@luvembuff…… I totally agree back in the 60s and 70s we had to search high and low to see muscular women….. Like you the circus was a great place to satisfy our need….. I can only imagine what it would have been like if we had available to us back then was is available today …….🤪

When I was 13 or so, I came across a book in the library about the history of strength training or something like that. It had pictures of old time circus performers including Katie Sandwina. It was a reference book, so I’d always take a look when I went. Other than that, the oft mentioned SI issue from around ‘79 or ‘80 was the first mainstream article I remember.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Tina Lockwood from an article in WPW. I’d never seen a woman with such huge musculature and sexy legs before.

100% and of course Corey Everson back in the day… Lisa Aukland also took it up to another level

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Chyna was mine. I would say that I first started feeling turned on by her around 1999/2000 and for me this is the first time I'd ever seen a muscular woman who aroused me. The leather outfits helped a lot as well and I think that she also had a part to play in my later interest in femdom.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

She did it for me, too. So beautiful

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Laura Combes.

It was in the early eighties, in Austria, no Mobile phones, no internet, no TV coverage, no literature about womens bodybuilding, and suddenly there was this TV documentary about Los Angeles in three chapters. The last chapter was about Laura.

It was kinda embarassing, I was 12, maybe 13 and watching together with family, even uncle and grandmum were watching so it was more about hiding my excitement which was almost impossible. The first time ever I saw a muscular woman flexing, until then I thought its just my fantasy.

Didnt go out of my head for months.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Sandy Riddell. Saw pics of her in Ironman magazine and I was hooked

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

@chilleus

Laura Combes.

It was in the early eighties, in Austria, no Mobile phones, no internet, no TV coverage, no literature about womens bodybuilding, and suddenly there was this TV documentary about Los Angeles in three chapters. The last chapter was about Laura.

It was kinda embarassing, I was 12, maybe 13 and watching together with family, even uncle and grandmum were watching so it was more about hiding my excitement which was almost impossible. The first time ever I saw a muscular woman flexing, until then I thought its just my fantasy.

Didnt go out of my head for months.

Was it one of these, by any chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiGEMi9PBxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axup70gpfYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSaBgEG9bJc

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Karla Nelsen. This pic in the back of some magazine, it was an ad for a vhs tape I think.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

As one of the older guys on this site, you younger guys have no idea how good you have it. Your first muscle girl turn-ons involved women more muscular than us geezers ever could have imagined in our youth.

Our visual treats were watching trapeze ladies and their strong arms. Maybe an occasional girl in school with buffed arms. 1972 Olympic diver Cindy Potter had awesome arms but you get the picture, female muscle was RARE! If I had seen the women on this site, in my younger days, I would have gone crazy!!!

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Laura Combes.

I remember seeing she was going to be on some show like "That's Incredible" and made sure to watch it (sadly before we had a VCR). She was huge for her time; I think she may have done a demonstration of her strength of some kind.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

As one of the older guys on this site, you younger guys have no idea how good you have it. Your first muscle girl turn-ons involved women more muscular than us geezers ever could have imagined in our youth.

Our visual treats were watching trapeze ladies and their strong arms. Maybe an occasional girl in school with buffed arms. 1972 Olympic diver Cindy Potter had awesome arms but you get the picture, female muscle was RARE! If I had seen the women on this site, in my younger days, I would have gone crazy!!!

You younger guys, imagine having to hide a stack of magazines instead of having unlimited access to everything on your phone.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

I had that, those awesome legs! Plus, she was so pretty.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Oh lord i remember that! Those calves and that knowing smirk...

« first < prev Page 16 of 18 next > last »