Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 15 of 18 next > last »
Feb 11, 2024 - permalink

I have a muscle fetish since I can remember. I sadly don't know the name of the first FBB who made me realize this though. All I can remember I was maybe in elementary school and saw an FBB on TV and I was mesmerized by her back muscles and arms.

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by Dutchie
Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

Definatly Cory.....had this poster on my door

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

I ain’t going to cap mines was in highschool and she always wear sleeveless shirts and I white guy started talking to her and he said I got bigger muscles than you and she said nah I do and she said you wanna see my muscles and a peak of bicep it was so hard that’s how I found out I like muscle girls

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

I ain’t going to cap mines was in highschool and she always wear sleeveless shirts and I white guy started talking to her and he said I got bigger muscles than you and she said nah I do and she said you wanna see my muscles and a peak of bicep it was so hard that’s how I found out I like muscle girls

What the fuck does this all mean?

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Annie Rivieccio.

[deleted]
Feb 13, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Annie Rivieccio.

She wasn’t my first, but there’s something about her that makes me go hot.

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

FWIW, Annie never did it for me. Melissa Coates and Cory Everson. Ahhhh

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Anja Langer. I gave her countless handjobs in the late 1980s.

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Anja Langer. I gave her countless handjobs in the late 1980s.

She had perfect proportions. Her abs were out of this world

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

She wasn’t my first, but there’s something about her that makes me go hot.

For me it was her pecs. :)

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

For me it was her pecs. :)

I’m thinking, for me, it was those 16 inch biceps. But her upper body was definitely top notch.

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Cory Everson as Atalanta from Hercules TV series.

[deleted]
Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

one of my older sister’s best friends IS the most athletic person i’ve ever met to this day, and definitely looked the part. a childhood full of arm wrestling and punching her abs def planted the seed before the hormones kicked in, so i can’t recall the “first time.” what i can recall, is finding out on facebook that she’s got 2 kids, a super successful personal training business, and is still shredded

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

one of my older sister’s best friends IS the most athletic person i’ve ever met to this day, and definitely looked the part. a childhood full of arm wrestling and punching her abs def planted the seed before the hormones kicked in, so i can’t recall the “first time.” what i can recall, is finding out on facebook that she’s got 2 kids, a super successful personal training business, and is still shredded

Super experience for you! She is still hot!

Feb 16, 2024 - edited Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

There was a girl in my class in school in the late 80s who had fantastic calves, looked so hot when she wore these light blue adidas running shoes. But it was Marja Lehtonen in 1991 who gave me a good time, many times, watching her flexing her biceps, quads and spreading her lats on a worn VHS tape 😀

[deleted]
Feb 23, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 23, 2024 - permalink

This is the one that started it all for me...Betty Pariso. I love this gorgeous woman ❤️.

Mar 07, 2024 - edited Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Besides espn airing competitions into the late 90s and Gina Farnsworth I and ashamed to say I forgot about Dawn Riehl while I was in middle school. She was beyond strong for her 5’2” and like 135-140ish weight. Now that I have gotten back to her I can’t believe what a beautiful little beast she was. Super sweet and gorgeous. She got decent implants after this (prolly around 1999-2002? and I am a fan for slightly busty muscle babes. She was perfect wish she was during these days but damn. Behold her overhead lifting men between 130 and 186 I think was the heaviest for an 12 minute video and holding some of them up for like 20-30 seconds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T6EzPnsgAA

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

I mean damn….

« first < prev Page 15 of 18 next > last »