Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 18 of 18 next > last »
Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

Kay Baxter

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Wonder Woman, late '70's version. Physique, facial beauty, her nobility all blew me away, and made a 10 year old boy a man in almost half the time nature intended.

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Wonder Woman, late '70's version. Physique, facial beauty, her nobility all blew me away, and made a 10 year old boy a man in almost half the time nature intended.

Lynda Carter was the ultimate to me. The show came on just as I was hitting puberty and she had my hormones raging. When it became available on DVD via Netflix I watched the whole series. Forgot how cheesy it was but Ms Carter was spectacular. IMHO she is still the most beautiful woman on TV ever (Sofia Vergera runs her a close second)

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

For me it all started after I somehow found this video on YouTube:

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Lynda Carter was the ultimate to me. The show came on just as I was hitting puberty and she had my hormones raging. When it became available on DVD via Netflix I watched the whole series. Forgot how cheesy it was but Ms Carter was spectacular. IMHO she is still the most beautiful woman on TV ever (Sofia Vergera runs her a close second)

Anyone remember the TV movie in the early 70’s with Cathy Lee Crosby?

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

For me it all started after I somehow found this video on YouTube:

It's crazy how she's still been unidentified after all this time. One would have to think this isn't the only flexing vid she's done

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by H3rcules
« first < prev Page 18 of 18 next > last »