Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 17 of 18 next > last »
Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

My first real muscle girl turn on was Mandy Blank. I remember buying muscle and fitness magazines from the late 90s and being transfixed with her abs. So sad she died so young.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

@chilleus

> Laura Combes. > > It was in the early eighties, in Austria, no Mobile phones, no internet, no TV coverage, no literature about womens bodybuilding, and suddenly there was this TV documentary about Los Angeles in three chapters. The last chapter was about Laura. > > It was kinda embarassing, I was 12, maybe 13 and watching together with family, even uncle and grandmum were watching so it was more about hiding my excitement which was almost impossible. The first time ever I saw a muscular woman flexing, until then I thought its just my fantasy.

> Didnt go out of my head for months.

Was it one of these, by any chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiGEMi9PBxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axup70gpfYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSaBgEG9bJc

I remember, there was a scene of her posing at the beach. Hell, this is over 40 years back, but the beach posing is the part i remember most.

The title of this weekly show on TV was "Menschenkinder", they showed all kind of obscurities from around the world. Googled it, didnt find and and gave up on it.

Thanks anyway for the links, these women were something else - turned the world upside down.

Apr 07, 2024 - edited Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Without a doubt, Laura Combes. She was on the show “Real People,” and came out flexing her biceps. I was in our basement, and when she began flexing her biceps I got hard so fast I didn’t know what happened! I literally stood up in my chair. This is how it began for me.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Without a doubt, Laura Combes. She was on the show “Real People,” and came out flexing her biceps. I was in our basement, and when she began flexing her biceps I got hard so fast I didn’t know what happened! I literally stood up in my chair. This it began for me.

I remember that, too. My reaction was 😳

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

@Colinscrod

But what really cemented it was a 1980 show Real People, with one segment on Laura Combes. It was played up as a freakshow, but I was captivated, imprinted, activated, whatever you want to call it.

For anyone who remembers that segment, I managed to get a pretty high-quality version of the entire thing, here's some preview pics and a download link for it:

Download: https://mega.nz/file/ysxW1bgI#FPTs4hcBXpPH0ov...

The best parts of Laura herself are around 04:36 (stage flexing) and 05:33 (flexing at the beginning of the interview).

It's too big to upload to the main site in this quality, aside from the interview portion which was within the size limit:

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

it was this absolutely beautiful woman who had me dizzy with love back in the day

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

@luvembuff…… I totally agree back in the 60s and 70s we had to search high and low to see muscular women….. Like you the circus was a great place to satisfy our need….. I can only imagine what it would have been like if we had available to us back then was is available today …….🤪🤯

I was in on the 'ground floor' in '79 or so, in high school, drooling over the early women in the various muscle mags, with Lisa Lyon the first 'star'. She appeared once on the Merv Griffin Show, which thankfully ran hours before my parents got home. Finally, after a lengthy parade of boring 'celebs', it was her turn, and Merv introduced her with, "Gird your loins, here's Lisa Lyon," and she posed for a few minutes. The revolutionary display of female muscle in motion left me stunned. VCRs weren't a thing yet, at least not for middle class families like mine, so I preserved the moment with a FUCKING TAPE RECORDER. Later, in bed, I hooked up an earphone to listen to the playback and set to excitedly recalling the wonderful images of this lovely woman flexing her beautiful muscular body, as her posing music played and then her sexy voice answered dumb questions. This greatly surpassed all prior such nocturnal meditations for me, providing an intensely enjoyable and memorable experience. I was sad to hear of her passing last year.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

What was so special about Laura Combes was her attitude. She not only had the muscles, she was boasting about it - in a pleasent way - and thats what kept haunting me in my dreams for a long time 🥴.

Somebody mentioned freakshow, and ... its difficult to say that ... but really sometimes it appeared that they were making advantage of it: flex here, lift me there ... . Its been also a tragic end for an icon of the sport.

A bouquet of red roses on her grave is on the todo list.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

I wish I could call her LITERALLY the first, but either way, I know just what djmatthews means about Sandy Riddell.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

This is someone I was reminded of just days ago - Margaret Ritchard of the exercise show "Body Electric." The funny thing is, she would give these very little disclaimers telling viewers not to worry about the exercises causing "big, bulky muscles." Maybe that's true, but any given episode of that show shows great biceps on her.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

I was in on the 'ground floor' in '79 or so, in high school, drooling over the early women in the various muscle mags, with Lisa Lyon the first 'star'. She appeared once on the Merv Griffin Show, which thankfully ran hours before my parents got home.

Just a note for future reference, from this page it seems like that would have been the August 3, 1979 episode of The Merv Griffin Show, i.e. S17E219, or episode # 3594 overall.

The archive database linked from mervgriffin.com doesn't seem to have it, but they have others from that same month so it might just not have been digitized or indexed yet or something. Maybe it'll get added on some streaming service or that site later.

Apr 09, 2024 - edited Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Jitka Harazimova and Cory Everson

The cover of the barbarian Queen 👑 made me so horny while i was passing by magazine store coming home from school. I was 13 years old. !!!!!

Cory Everson in Hercules series also.

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Tatiana butler and denise hoshor in the Jenny Jones show. I was 13. I have been a fan ever since of muscular females

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Oh wow, had no idea Denise was on Jenny, of all things lol

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Oh wow, had no idea Denise was on Jenny, of all things lol

The ladies then were on ALL of the shows - Geraldo, Maury, Jenny Jones, Rikki Lake, Sally, I even think Phil Donahue had a program about FBBs.

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

In my case, the woman who introduced me to female muscles was Rhonda Lee Quaresma, who together with Denise Masino made me discover a world that until I saw them I never even imagined existed.

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

@Colinscrod

For anyone who remembers that segment, I managed to get a pretty high-quality version of the entire thing, here's some preview pics and a download link for it:

Download: https://mega.nz/file/ysxW1bgI#FPTs4hcBXpPH0ov...

The best parts of Laura herself are around 04:36 (stage flexing) and 05:33 (flexing at the beginning of the interview).

It's too big to upload to the main site in this quality, aside from the interview portion which was within the size limit:

This. Was on the end of and old vhs tape following some movie that had been recorded. This segment more or less defined my sexual attraction to this day. Must have been 7 or 8 years old when I first saw it. Thank you for finding this

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Love all these pictures, most bring back memories. For me, though, not sure if it was (names changed):

• Ellen beating me in the eraser race in 4th grade
  • Ellen, me and a neighbor playing king of the hill. I just remember she was "king", I tried to take her down in the legs, and I couldn't even budge her from her stand.
  • Ellen and Barbara wanting to fight me (separately) when we got off the bus in grade school (somehow I now regret that both times I got off the bus one stop early to avoid the fight).
  • Dunking fights at the pool and losing to at least a few girls.
  • Sitting behind Maureen in 10th grade. She was a gymnast and wore sleeveless tops most days, with very defined arms. Drove me crazy!
Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I think my first muscle girl turn on was this YouTube video where a woman was like “watch these titties flex” and also said “I have strong muscles on my chest”(?) I never found the video again, but the recommendations led me to more muscle girl vids flexing and I just was attracted to muscular women since then. Thanks YouTube!

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

Great to see all the Laura Combes love!

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

Late 70’ Linda Carter in WW (not muscular but a big effect on me..) early 80’ Lisa Lyon, Rachel Mc Lish, Dominique Dardé Then Cory, ..

Apr 12, 2024 - edited Apr 12, 2024 - permalink
  • Sitting behind Maureen in 10th grade. She was a gymnast and wore sleeveless tops most days, with very defined arms. Drove me crazy!

@tothebeach2... Memories of muscle girls from high school, definitely coincide with yours. Although my very 1st recollection was of my 2nd grade teacher brushing her hair, it was Lisa, who sat directly in front of me, who drove me crazy as my libido was kicking in. It was 9th grade and Lisa already had impressive biceps. In sunny California, she was always sleeveless and her sessions of brushing her long blonde hair, were a visual treat. That girl filled my dreams!!

I remember the boy across from her was talking about muscles, not necessarily hers. She said something like, "well my muscles are funny looking" and started flexing her right biceps to show him. I almost got whiplash trying to catch a glimpse of her flexing for him. This was around 1968 or 1969...so girls weren't exactly lifting weights back then. Her biceps were so gorgeous. No idea how she became so muscular.

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

ms. baxter !!!!

when she was in sports illustrated.... many many years ago.

Does Ms. Baxter have a first name?

« first < prev Page 17 of 18 next > last »