Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your 1st Real Femuscle Encounter

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

Picture taker was definitely a schmoe who looked like he was overstepping her boundaries.

The guy (looks to be a bodybuilder with contest tan) has an expression that says “bruh”

Looks like he could have been the one taking the picture lol. Impossible to know what’s actually going on here.

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

> I was at a strip bar in Philadelphia called Delilah's Den. I'd spent some time during the day with a lady who had big arms, but one evening I saw a lady who was a true bodybuilder. Some guys were turned off by her, especially her small breasts, but I wasn't and, eventually, I got a dance with her. She had a spectacular upper body--a Vee taper, and strong pects, delts, and upper arms. Her biceps were big, round, with deep cuts, and probably about 13.5 inches. First time I saw her, she was doing one-arm pushups up on the platform where the pole was. I ended up visiting with her many times, and even after gaining about 10 lbs of healthy fat and no longer being in competition shape, she had strong arms. She used to love it when I felt her biceps and squeezed them as she loved my praise about her strength and their rock hardness. We eventually arm wrestled, but at first she simply failed to try--I will never forget this massively spectacular arm just doing down! Once she even asked me to deliberately take her down fast, and I refused, saying I had far too much respect for her and her strength. In time, I got her to try. She was at least my equal with both arms, though nowhere near as strong as I expected her to be. I suspect she was one of those women who have very big and strong arms but are not particularly strong at arm wrestling. I found out that she was a really wonderful woman, personality wise, strong-willed enough to never take any crap from anyone, yet never aggressive or nasty. We would talk for quite some time before going for dances, genuine conversation, and she always cut me off before I spent too much money. She had a tremendous following, of course, and would only show on occasional Friday and Saturday nights as she drove quite a distance to get there, and had a job 5 days a week. She was the classiest stripper I've ever met.

She still work there? Sorry, she retired a few years ago. Sad!

Jan 18, 2023 - edited Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

Looks like he could have been the one taking the picture lol.

Exactly. It's a selfie. He's holding the phone out with his right hand. He's the "schmoe".

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

One of my high school girlfriends was extremely strong, especially for her height (about 5’4”) and weight (maybe 120 lbs). She didn’t think of herself as particularly strong before she met me, but I proved that wrong! She would do pretty much anything I asked to test her strength, which was incredible. We arm wrestled and she always beat me. She could pick me (cradle) and carry me around easily. Her bicep would pop and I’d reach up and feel it. She could hold me for seemingly forever. She would also squat me while carrying me around. She could just keep squatting and seemingly never get tired. She’d also put me over her shoulder in a fireman carry and squat me. While on a bed, she’d press me up with her legs fully extended and press me up and down. She never seemed to really get tired. One time she just cradled me and started jerking me off while holding me. I can’t say it enough she just never seemed to get tired. I used to grab her butt all the time and so one day she just grabbed mine and lifted me up. It was so easy for her. She told me one day in gym class she did 20 push-ups and beat pretty much all the guys. She was never super confident about her strength but she made an effort to show off for me. I always wish I had brought her to the gym to get her to lift.

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

One of my high school girlfriends was extremely strong, especially for her height (about 5’4”) and weight (maybe 120 lbs). She didn’t think of herself as particularly strong before she met me, but I proved that wrong! She would do pretty much anything I asked to test her strength, which was incredible. We arm wrestled and she always beat me. She could pick me (cradle) and carry me around easily. Her bicep would pop and I’d reach up and feel it. She could hold me for seemingly forever. She would also squat me while carrying me around. She could just keep squatting and seemingly never get tired. She’d also put me over her shoulder in a fireman carry and squat me. While on a bed, she’d press me up with her legs fully extended and press me up and down. She never seemed to really get tired. One time she just cradled me and started jerking me off while holding me. I can’t say it enough she just never seemed to get tired. I used to grab her butt all the time and so one day she just grabbed mine and lifted me up. It was so easy for her. She told me one day in gym class she did 20 push-ups and beat pretty much all the guys. She was never super confident about her strength but she made an effort to show off for me. I always wish I had brought her to the gym to get her to lift.

I think I read this story in one of those schmoe comics. Ehh, could use more realism I thought to make it plausible.

Jan 29, 2023 - edited Jan 29, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by HoHume39
Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

You’ve got a future writing fiction for schmoe comics dude!

Deleted by HoHume39
Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

Dude, never called you a schmoe. Just that some of your stuff should be in those comics. I wasn’t able to finish your stories because you want to make it seem like it’s real but it’s so far out in left field. It’s obvious though that you like writing up these stories and wanting people to read them. I’m just not a fan.

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

I'm an athlete but nothing spectacular but I managed some pretty stacked babes in my day, my advice? STOP JERKING IT ONLINE!! women can sense when you're depleted n you instinctively seem less suitable!

Yeah, that’s not how that works 🤦‍♂️

Deleted by HoHume39
Deleted by HoHume39
Chainer
Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

One time she just cradled me and started jerking me off while holding me.

How does this work logistically, like she just used her third arm or... ?

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

It's a made up story. I was going to post but it's not worth it...

vr4
Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

I'm an athlete but nothing spectacular but I managed some pretty stacked babes in my day, my advice? STOP JERKING IT ONLINE!!

You know, I've been reading up and listening to a lot of stuff on masturbating online, test, dopamine, mental state, etc etc and I'm trying to stop coming on here everyday to do the work but it's damn hard... haven't been able to last over a week and from small things I've noticed it does make a difference.

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

You know, I've been reading up and listening to a lot of stuff on masturbating online, test, dopamine, mental state, etc etc and I'm trying to stop coming on here everyday to do the work but it's damn hard... haven't been able to last over a week and from small things I've noticed it does make a difference.

Uh, where exactly are you reading this stuff from?

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by HoHume39
vr4
Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

Yea man as I age I notice my "recovery time" is longer n longer. I fall back into the trap from time to time n notice a huge drop in motivation n self worth, but we're all different n I'm no scientist, but as I stated earlier, I've had numerous locker room n shop talks with other guys n it seems like a common theme. Don't be too hard on yourself if you slip, just move forward n be who you want to be

Hahah I wanna have those exps like you've had... I only get my fix by mainly paying in Colombia lol. Never had a real GF with muscle, some ex's that tried to but they did it for me and not for themselves and we all know that doesn't work.

Anyways, hopefully i'll get myself in better shape soon and see if I land any, the amount of girls hitting the gym where I live has grown exponentially in the past 5 years, like crazyyyyyyyy, before, it was practically non existent, only the one's who did it as a bodybuilding lifestyle existed and those I could count with both hands in the whole country.

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

I think he was going to write that her third arm was holding a beer.

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

Flexible legs and very strong toes. ;

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

Flexible legs and very strong toes. ;

In that movie Without a Paddle, those hippy women who live on a tree can grab shit their feet

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

You may be on to something there, Mr. Gatsby. ;)

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

In that movie Without a Paddle, those hippy women who live on a tree can grab shit their feet

Even i can do that. if there is something on the ground like a towel. i can just grab it with my toes and then i lift my leg up and take it in my hand. and i am not flexible and quite weak.

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

> I was at a strip bar in Philadelphia called Delilah's Den. I'd spent some time during the day with a lady who had big arms, but one evening I saw a lady who was a true bodybuilder. Some guys were turned off by her, especially her small breasts, but I wasn't and, eventually, I got a dance with her. She had a spectacular upper body--a Vee taper, and strong pects, delts, and upper arms. Her biceps were big, round, with deep cuts, and probably about 13.5 inches. First time I saw her, she was doing one-arm pushups up on the platform where the pole was. I ended up visiting with her many times, and even after gaining about 10 lbs of healthy fat and no longer being in competition shape, she had strong arms. She used to love it when I felt her biceps and squeezed them as she loved my praise about her strength and their rock hardness. We eventually arm wrestled, but at first she simply failed to try--I will never forget this massively spectacular arm just doing down! Once she even asked me to deliberately take her down fast, and I refused, saying I had far too much respect for her and her strength. In time, I got her to try. She was at least my equal with both arms, though nowhere near as strong as I expected her to be. I suspect she was one of those women who have very big and strong arms but are not particularly strong at arm wrestling. I found out that she was a really wonderful woman, personality wise, strong-willed enough to never take any crap from anyone, yet never aggressive or nasty. We would talk for quite some time before going for dances, genuine conversation, and she always cut me off before I spent too much money. She had a tremendous following, of course, and would only show on occasional Friday and Saturday nights as she drove quite a distance to get there, and had a job 5 days a week. She was the classiest stripper I've ever met.

She still work there?

No, sadly, she is long gone!

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

Even i can do that. if there is something on the ground like a towel. i can just grab it with my toes and then i lift my leg up and take it in my hand. and i am not flexible and quite weak.

That was meant as sarcasm

« first < prev Page 5 of 6 next > last »