Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Muscular Actress

« first < prev Page 3 of 12 next > last »
Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Goodness Jessica!! That tongue could get in places ...... well.... places.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Alicia Vikander gained 12 lbs of muscle when training for Tomb Raider.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Alicia Vikander was great and i hope there will be a 2nd film soon..a better film.but as for alicia she was fantastic.

yes kristi! magic toungue! ,also i havent seen many of her films other than blade..but i have watched a series halfway through..she has been good in it so far..cant think of the name of it .but she is accused of murder [which she committed..but i think we find out the guy deserved it] bill pullman is in it i think is his name.

[deleted]
Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

There was a point in time when Brooke Shields had biceps and triceps. And keep in mind she is is 6 ft tall.

[deleted]
Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Goodness Jessica!! That tongue could get in places ...... well.... places.

And rumor has always been she is inclined to go those places when Justin isn't around.😁

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

I can't post pics from my phone, but check out Spice Williams as a female Klingon warrior in "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier".

On "Enterprise", guest star Noa Tishby played T'Pol's rival for Commander Tucker's affection in the episode "Harbinger". Her muscles were only less noticable because that's the one where we got to see Jolene Blalock's very tight naked glutes ...

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

How about Sarah Jessica Parker? She's not too big, but very lean with obvious abs, biceps, and triceps.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

i liked her in 'striking distance' where she might have been in her best shape in 93

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Never saw that. . .unfortunately.

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

striking distance was a good action/drama/mystery for its time..and sarah looked great in her river patrol uniform.

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

You guys are missing the point XDD Cory Chase, Kendra Lust, Brandi Love... they're actresses XDDD

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

Perdita Weeks starred in a British series called Foyles War which was quite good. In it her name was Honeysuckle Weeks. I guess it was thought Americans could not handle a name like Honeysuckle.

Honeysuckle Weeks is Perdita's older sister. You can see Honeysuckle in Death in Paradise Series 4 Ep 8 "Unlike Father, Unlike Son"

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

Just been watching the episode of Diagnosis murder with Lori Fetrick. She looked absolutely stunning.

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

I am surprised no one has mentioned more recent additions. E.g. Tiffany Denise Hobbs in Chicago Five. She is in a short scene in the beginning of the movie where you can tell she has some guns on her.

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink
Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

She was one of the amazon warriors in the first Wonder Woman film (with Gal Gadot). Watched her recently in another movie about some underground women's fight tournament, can't remember the name of it.

The movie is Lady Bloodfight from 2016

Mar 05, 2021 - edited Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

Lee Si Young (39 yo) has a muscular body in the Netflix series "Sweet Home". She is a former amateur boxer.

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by macdis
Mar 05, 2021 - edited Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

I think the 90s and 2000s were the peak of American actresses showing decent muscle. Linda Hamilton set the high water mark. (And Angela Bassett, Madonna, Hilary Swank, Jessica Biel, and a few more) Since then, one doesn't really see muscular American actresses.(Bit parts by bodybuilders or wrestlers don't count.) I would bet money that Natalie Portman won't put on much for the Thor 4. Or she'll wear sleeves the whole time.

Note that I am only referring to American actresses. There are some from other countries (Rapace, Vikander, Blunt, Weeks, Atkinson) who are clearly proud of their arms.

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

Lily Collins obviously isn't muscular, but she has got some nice abs.

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

UK soap opera EastEnders actress Maisie Smith has some nice tone on her.

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

Natalie Portman

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

Natalie Portman will be role as new Thor

Mar 08, 2021 - edited Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

She might crush his hammer and his screw driver! ;)

« first < prev Page 3 of 12 next > last »