Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Muscular Actress

« first < prev Page 4 of 12 next > last »
Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

I think Lupita Nyong’o looks nicely toned

Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

the aforementioned Spice Williams:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/281127114901-0...

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

I think Lupita Nyong’o looks nicely toned

The entire reason why Janelle Monae is just living the best life.

Mar 16, 2021 - permalink

Saw her on "Snowpiercer" (Netflix). She's looking pretty buff

Mar 16, 2021 - permalink

Gemma Atkinson built some nice muscle at one time.

Mar 16, 2021 - permalink

Juliette Lewis joked once about achieving "Lightweight fbb shape" or something like that...

Mar 17, 2021 - permalink

Saw her on "Snowpiercer" (Netflix). She's looking pretty buff

Yup. There were some decent shots last season. Sorry to say that there will be nothing this season. Next week is the season finale.

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

Evangeline Lilly and Jessica Biel are my favourites. EL looks so freaking good in Lost.

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

Yup. There were some decent shots last season. Sorry to say that there will be nothing this season. Next week is the season finale.

Who is she? What episode was that scene in?

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

Who is she? What episode was that scene in?

Katie McGuinness. Not sure on the episode or scene.

[deleted]
Mar 24, 2021 - permalink

Rachel McLish, "Iron Eagle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnqobwzW2tM

Mar 24, 2021 - permalink

Yep, Rachel looks the way all movie heroines should look!

Mar 25, 2021 - permalink

Yep, Rachel looks the way all movie heroines should look!

I agree 1000%!

[deleted]
Mar 26, 2021 - edited Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

Tanya Roberts had surprisingly big biceps years ago

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

Wow!!! Tanya Roberts Looks Sexy With Muscles

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

Those caps of Tanya are from the "Sheena" movie from 1984. :)

On a more sobering note, she apparently passed away in January, although there were mixed reports of her death, at least at first. :(

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

yeah tanya's death was from urinary tract infection that entered her organs and bloodstream, leading to a blood infection made worse due to Roberts's history of hepatitis C[according to wiki]...i also believe covid set it all off. when i saw her nude in beastmaster 1982 at the theater..i was glad i hadn't chosen any of the other movies in the multi theater.

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

I mostly knew Tanya from Charlie's Angels, Sheena, and View to a Kill (Bond movie). She had many other movie and tv parts, but those are the ones I recall. Beautiful woman and good actress. May she rest in peace.

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

i recently saw tanya in a 1978 movie called''california dreaming'' it wasn't that good a movie for the time...but its a time capsule. Glynnis O'Connor was also in it topless.tanya was not nude but pretty and in a swimsuit a few times.best wishes Nytrytr777 and i hope the covid does not effect your personal life.

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

Here, those two moments from this movie with Tanya Roberts :)

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

Sheena is one of the worst movies I ever paid to see. Just awful. I only went because of Tanya but it wasn't even worth it.

Mar 26, 2021 - edited Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

never saw sheena..it was reaganomics trickle down..which meant jobs were tough to find..so i didnt go to the movies in 84..not 1 theater ticket at all.....''if you go to work and your names on the building[your rich] if your names on your desk[your middleclass]...if you go to work and your names on your shirt,your poor'' -rich hall.. also your lucky to have a job as opposed to some...anyway i digress.Sandahl Bergman was sort of muscular[but in shape] in conan and interesting fact she turned down the lead role in red sonja to play the villianess. im sorry halfkorean for your movie debacle there..best wishes to you.

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

never saw sheena..it was reaganomics trickle down..which meant jobs were tough to find..so i didnt go to the movies in 84..not 1 theater ticket at all.....''if you go to work and your names on the building[your rich] if your names on your desk[your middleclass]...if you go to work and your names on your shirt,your poor'' -rich hall also your lucky to have a job as opposed to some...anyway i digress.Sandahl Bergman was sort of muscular[but in shape] in conan and interesting fact she turned down the lead role in red sonja to play the villianess. im sorry halfkorean for your movie debacle there..best wishes to you.

She was also in "Getting Physical" with Alexandra Paul. Both were supposed to be bodybuilding competitors but what they really did was aerobics and dance. Virtually no muscle. It wasn't until a decade later that Paul put on some real muscle. Too bad her career tanked.

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

i saw ''getting physical'' on tv then. Alexandra Paul was excellent looking.they did lift some weights i seem to recall. but neither was near the rachel mclish/carla dunlap/lisa lyon etc form of the day.alexandra was also in a jeff bridges movie''8 Million Ways to Die'' with full frontal nudity.[great] im going to try to find ''getting physical'' somewhere again.

[deleted]
Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

She has already been posted, but Jessica Biel clearly has superior genetics. Check her massive traps and wide clavicles

Who is this?

« first < prev Page 4 of 12 next > last »