« first < prev Page 2 of 12 next > last »
Feb 17, 2021 - permalink

I can't wait to see how Marvel is gonna do She-Hulk

Feb 17, 2021 - permalink

Noomi Rapace

loved her in dragon tattoo series and the alien film promethius

Feb 17, 2021 - permalink

Tiffany Coyne

sometimes i tune into ''lets make a deal'' just to see tiffany!

Feb 17, 2021 - permalink

Noomi Rapace

See video here:

Feb 17, 2021 - permalink
Feb 17, 2021 - permalink

Kathryn Erbe looked awesome on Law and Order: Criminal Intent. She showed nicely shaped arms in many episodes.

https://youtu.be/Pu7xM8xpq-U

Feb 24, 2021 - edited Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

T'Pol (Jolene Blabock) was pretty ripped in Star Trek: Enterprise

fp909
Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

oh man Jolene Blalock was on screen right about when my muscle awakening happened, almost exactly. 2001--Voyager had just ended and Enterprise had begun. The internet was starting to really bloom. I think in the first few episodes they already had her clothes off and seeing her abs was eye-opening. I remember pretty distinctly my dad being annoyed that everyone was taking their clothes off--but it was UPN, they needed the eyeballs lol

Similarly, maybe some of you remember this. She's not really an actress but Alicia Calaway from Survivor Season 2 was ALSO on at the same time, and there was a particular promo before the season started where she flexed.

Of course, much later current figure Olympia winner Cyd Gillon competed on the show too!

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

Only one's worth mentioning off the top of my head are/were:

Holly Hunter

Angela Bassett

Cameron Diaz

Madonna

Honorable mentions: Janet Jackson, Linda Hamilton, Carrie Underwood (for her killer legs), Kelly Ripa

M76
Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

Perdita Weeks from Magnum P.I.

Might be the only reason I'm still watching that show.

Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

I think Perdita looks great in the new Magnum show. She may also be the best actor as well. I only have a problem that she is just not Higgins. As a fan of the original show, Higgins was the late Jonathan Hillerman, who was superb in the role. But Ms. Weeks is hot as hell. :)

Feb 25, 2021 - edited Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

Oh and I agree with Jimmycolt that Tiffany Coyne is awesome. Too bad that she is on an aweful game show. But she is wow! :)

Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

Perdita Weeks starred in a British series called Foyles War which was quite good. In it her name was Honeysuckle Weeks. I guess it was thought Americans could not handle a name like Honeysuckle.

Honeysuckle is Perdita's sister.

Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

Emily blunt

M76
Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

Honeysuckle is Perdita's sister.

Wow, their parents must have been having a laugh when selecting names. I hope they don't have a son.

M76
Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

Probably the one with the most potential along with Evangeline Lilly. Too bad we'll never see them really buff.

Feb 27, 2021 - permalink

Amen to that. I have a section in my book Iron Beauties about muscular actresses and Hollywood frowning on it. Let me dig that up and post it here.

Feb 27, 2021 - permalink

Nytrytr777 yes tiffany! also biel,evangeline, blunt,weeks, each in their prime for a warrior woman film..paid for a year just to train and work out and put on muscle before filming starts...what are all these billionaires wasting their money on. a project like that needed greenlit years ago.evangeline was like the tomboy of the neighborhood most of us grew up in when she debuted on lost.except she was an adult of course.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

Tiffany should have her own action/adventure show. Fighting crime in a little black dress and stilleto heels. :)

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

Loved Jessica Beil around that time, her arms rocked. She is the only reason I went to see the movie Stealth.

Mar 01, 2021 - edited Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

Jessica Biel has an amazingly long and lovely tongue..i seen a picture..lol. the picture below isn't near as good as the picture i have on a hard drive somewhere,but it should suffice.[update edit] i found a better picture of biel's tongue ..lol.. also since cameron diaz was mentioned a picture of her as well and maybe a vicky pratt photo that isn't on gwm i don't have time now to check etc.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

Jessica biel is awesome but damn Evangeline Lily. She was the only reason I watched Lost

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

i really enjoyed lost for the first 4 seasons or so until the story got away from the writers who ''painted themselves into a corner,or it wasnt well thought out to begin with''Evangeline Lily swimming with sawyer in that suitcase scene was great..she had some muscle for sure as well as great beauty.

« first < prev Page 2 of 12 next > last »