Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How old are you?

« first < prev Page 3 of 14 next > last »
Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

I will say this...make sure the woman you’re with knows you’re into muscles. Don’t hide it. It’s something you’re into. She doesn’t have to be into or muscular but she can’t see something like this as a deal breaker

Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

59 here. First noticed how good a muscular woman looks when I was 17. Took a trip to the beach with my best friend for "senior week". We didn't realize there was a bodybuilding competition that week at the city's convention center. We were scoping the girls on the beach one morning when he nudged me. I turned around and came face to face with Rachel McLish about 25 feet away, wearing a white bikini and sneakers. She gave us a bright smile and a little wave, then took off jogging up the boardwalk. We tried to follow but only took two steps before tripping over our tongues and faceplanting into the boards. Oh. My. God. The graceful way her muscles rippled as she moved...

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

I will say this...make sure the woman you’re with knows you’re into muscles. Don’t hide it. It’s something you’re into. She doesn’t have to be into or muscular but she can’t see something like this as a deal breaker

29 here.. thanks for the tip. I've never told anyone but I suppose an SO is someone to never hide it from

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

I'll post my age, if I ever get the results of my carbon dating back from the lab. ;)

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

wont post my age, but the moment I discovered my love of female muscle was at a magazine stand , seeing “ Strength Training for Beauty” with Marjo Selin on the cover.. it had a report on Cory Everson’s first Olympia win.. there was something really unique about that time.. magazines were basicallly the only reliable go-to if u wanted to see and appreciate such beauty.. that.. or u had to really get lucky and catch something on tv.. if u got to tape it , that was pure gold...

nowadays, its all on demand,, and while that is a dream come true ... there was something special about the rareness of the material back then...and Im still amazed at how perfect I thought standard definition image quality was at that time.. not to mention vhs tape quality after being played hundreds of times

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

When I was a child, I visited a photo studio, where I saw a poster of muscular women. I don't believe it, because what I know is mostly only muscular men, but I was interested in the poster, it took me a long time to see that muscular woman's body.and the muscular woman on the poster is Lenda Murray

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

I’m middle aged. And, I never hide my preference for buff women. This is a main stream preference as far as I’m concerned. For example, during the Olympics, so much attention is paid to the women athletes. What about Serena Williams? I will always tell the truth in a conversation with friends or women but treat it very casually. Sad to hear testimonials about keeping this a secret.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Serena Williams is big and strong, but it isn't the same thing as a female bodybuilder who is really huge for the sake of being huge. Serena is in the mainstream and makes many millions per in marketing alone.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

I used to hide it more, but I realized there’s nothing to be ashamed of at all. You like what you like. I mean I’m not gonna meet someone and say “hey, nice to meet you, muscular women are hot.” You wouldn’t say that about things that are more in the norm like boobs or butts or whatever. But if it comes up in conversation then yeah, you should never be ashamed of saying o yeah muscular women are my thing.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by thedigger
Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

I'm 70 and been following them at least 30 years...Juliette Bergman et al

vr4
Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

Seen a few young people on here and they haven't told anyone.. unless you live in a country where the tide isnt changing (its been happening all over for some years now, since the crossfit craze Id say) I say try and talk about it and let people know it's the body type you like if it ever comes up. It's scary at first but in the long run, you'll feel better, trust me. I hid it for around 20 yrs and it was prob one of the best things Ive done.

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

24 now, been into muscular girls ever since I knew working out existed, maybe 7 or 8 years old.

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

Born in 1958. Saw Rachel McClish and Laura Combes in a Sports Illustrated magazine in 1977 or 1978. I’ve been a fan ever since and have kept it secret all this time. Only one or two people know about my thoughts towards muscular women. I mentioned it once to a friend while I was in the Air Force and he decided to label me as gay and weird. To say the least, we are no longer friends. I am married now to a wonderful woman and have a large family. But still a hidden fantasy.

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

wont post my age, but the moment I discovered my love of female muscle was at a magazine stand , seeing “ Strength Training for Beauty” with Marjo Selin on the cover.. it had a report on Cory Everson’s first Olympia win.. there was something really unique about that time.. magazines were basicallly the only reliable go-to if u wanted to see and appreciate such beauty.. that.. or u had to really get lucky and catch something on tv.. if u got to tape it , that was pure gold...

nowadays, its all on demand,, and while that is a dream come true ... there was something special about the rareness of the material back then...and Im still amazed at how perfect I thought standard definition image quality was at that time.. not to mention vhs tape quality after being played hundreds of times

ha! ed - i could have written this ..lol- i guess you are about 50

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

I live in the Netherlands and here are the muscular women a rare species. I am single so I don't have to justify myself. I was in the States to visite contests. I had the time of my life. When the shit has gone I'll be back to visite more contests. Btw I am 51, had a relation with a toned girl when I was in my mid 20's, she was German, lean built but had firm biceps peaking through her sleeves. Apparantly I was too obsessed. She was my everything and my heart was broken when she left me.

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

I'm 67 and have been attracted to female muscle for as long as I can remember. My first vivid memory is my 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Anderson in Tampa Florida. She used to sit on the edge of her desk and brush her hair. I think she wore sleeveless dresses the entire school year and even to this day, I can remember how her right bi would roll up into an incredible peaked ball, with every stroke with her brush. She was also very beautiful! Like a lot of you, I hid my love for muscle girls because no one that I knew ever had this same attraction. Also my mom always described muscular circus trapeze women as ugly and manly, so I felt weird thinking they were sexy. The only person who ever knew was my younger sister Barbara. She had awesome biceps and I complimented her constantly, even though my mother told her her arms were ugly. My mother actually made her cover up her arms a lot, so hopefully my compliments made my sister feel good about her muscles in spite of my mom!!!

Chainer
Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

Can you please stop bringing up your sister at pretty much any possible opportunity. It was weird to begin with but coming across it in random threads is both weird AND annoying.

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

@Chainer..gotcha. Sorry if it comes across as weird.

Chainer
Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

Thanks.

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

Dude 14 sister references in 5 comments? Plus mentioning someone else's in another? Little odd dude... 🤔🤔🤔

Chainer
Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

(that's enough attention to that; let's get back to the actual topic of the thread)

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cayhamilton17
Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

My bad I didn't mean to comment that twice 😂😂😂

« first < prev Page 3 of 14 next > last »