Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How old are you?

« first < prev Page 2 of 14 next > last »
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

I was about 8 and it started with Melissa Dettwillers pec bouncing. Mz Devious got me into the girls who destroyed things.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

vr4
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

37, been attracted ever since I can remember... prob around 6-8

[deleted]
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

.. 19. Never told anyone.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Old enough to know better.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

31 here and just like a lot of you guys, been into muscular women for as long as I can remember. Some wrestling girls like Chyna and I remember flipping on talk shows on a sick day or something and seeing female bodybuilders. I was hooked.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Me too

U-1
Feb 04, 2021 - edited Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

Almost 50, and I've liked muscular women since I saw my first picture of one in a magazine when I was less than 10. She had won national competitions and was an oddity, covered by magazines following this strange trend, and semiotics scholars writing about the blending of the sexes. Of course, if she were to compete now, she would be absolutely and thoroughly destroyed by just about any teen girl hitting the gym looking to build some muscle.

I'm married and I've never told anyone, not even my wife of almost two decades. Not even my family. Even though my mother may have found some of my carefully hidden stash of magazines while cleaning, she never said a peep. My dad always criticized and insulted FBBs whenever some contest happened to pass by on the TV when he was channel surfing, so I tried to avoid that. My younger brother figured out and told me. He didn't voice his opinions about them nor tried to challenge mine, and left me to my own since it wasn't his problem at all. He was the more adult of all of us, even myself. He still is.

After all these years, I don't get excited with FBB pictures and videos on a screen, but when I see one in the flesh, my heart races like it's that first time, and I try to steal glances and cross her path way too many times to be coincidental. I never try to strike conversation because my intentions would run counter to my marriage vows. I remember one time when I was younger and single, I was waiting in a queue to enter the movie theater and this young woman was in a sleeveless shirt, sporting really muscular, beefy arms. I stared so long and so hard she put on a jacket. I've felt bad about it ever since. If she had called out to me and complained, I would've died of embarrassment on the spot. I was so starstruck I couldn't carry myself in a normal way...

So I've never actually told anyone, not even friends, not even internet friends, only anonymous strangers on internet forums, like now.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

[deleted]
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Also 19. Good to know I'm not the only one

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

This is a great thread.....because us old timers didn’t have the internet back in the 60(s) 70(s) 80(s) 90(s).......

U-1
Feb 05, 2021 - edited Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

This is a great thread.....because us old timers didn’t have the internet back in the 60(s) 70(s) 80(s) 90(s).......

I remember the time (mid-late 80s? early 90s?) when I had a 2400 bps modem. I connected to the internet and accessed a Usenet server to browse the newsgroup alt.amazon.women.admirers (AAWA). Binary image files were uuencoded as text and split into parts, and I had to get them all before I could take a peek. Oh, the excitement! It took ages (ages!) to download even one picture, but I marveled at how connected the world was.

A73
Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

I'm 18, and I've been into it since 12

Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

35, into girls with muscle since I was old enough to be attracted to women

Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

[deleted]
Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

Approaching 50. Obsessed by female muscle since I saw Carolyn Cheshire in UK TV in the 1980s as a teen. It was my great secret through my late teens and 20s but I have gradually become more and more open about it. Definitely more obsessed now than.ever.

Feb 05, 2021 - edited Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

Yeah me too That documentary "Muscle Madness" about Carolyn (on ITV) in 1980, competing in the USA. I wish there was some way of seeing that again. That programme got me hooked forever.

[deleted]
Feb 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
[deleted]
Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

I'm 24. Still going strong for 12 years. I haven't told anyone else that I'm into muscular women. One time I looked up a fitness gal on my parents computer and my dad scolded me for finding the video on the homepage. Lol

« first < prev Page 2 of 14 next > last »