Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How old are you?

« first < prev Page 14 of 14 next > last »
Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

18 I was in high school and we was in gym class watching a movie and this girl infront of me and it was this guy talking to her and he said I’m bigger than you and she said you wanna see my muscles and she started flexing and I was turned on by it and this girl came up and her jaw dropped so as mine and she was blushing

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

18 I was in high school and we was in gym class watching a movie and this girl infront of me and it was this guy talking to her and he said I’m bigger than you and she said you wanna see my muscles and she started flexing and I was turned on by it and this girl came up and her jaw dropped so as mine and she was blushing

Cool story! Wish i had that experience in high school. Lol

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

> Really old. 78. Have loved muscular women at least since Rachel McLish in the early '80s.

Good for u sir, hope my interest never fades

Thanks! I am pretty sure it won't!

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

Thanks! I am pretty sure it won't!

52 now loved em since early teens, so I can't see anything changing

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

48 been into fbbs since I first saw a mag around 10 years old.

Jan 20, 2024 - edited Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

Have had the fetish for probably 50 years. Internet has really normalized it somewhat but not completely. 70 years old

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

Have had the fetish for probably 50 years. Internet has really normalized it somewhat but not completely. 70 years old

More common to find online thankfully, but those not into still dont understand it

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

More common to find online thankfully, but those not into still dont understand it

Very true. But more people realize now that there are more and more people into female muscle

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

Very true. But more people realize now that there are more and more people into female muscle

V true , more documentaries etc I.e Jodie marsh but I still think the mainstream think we are all weird , but I'm ok with that, I'm 52

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

V true , more documentaries etc I.e Jodie marsh but I still think the mainstream think we are all weird , but I'm ok with that, I'm 52

My ex thought it was weird but then she would pull some domination moves on me in bed. She wasn’t muscular but was strong. Very confusing to me.

Jan 21, 2024 - permalink

Jan 21, 2024 - permalink

50, been into muscular women since I was 7

Jan 21, 2024 - permalink

My ex thought it was weird but then she would pull some domination moves on me in bed. She wasn’t muscular but was strong. Very confusing to me.

I suspect she was just as fascinated by muscle as you are, but discouraged by the fact that it is almost taboo to some people.

Jan 21, 2024 - permalink

I remember a girl flexing in junior high. She had a cute biceps and I was turned on. Fell in love with Rachel McLish and other women of that era when WPW came out. I was about 35 or 36. By 40 I was divorced and met an athletic woman with very strong legs who swam and worked out. I was really hooked by then. Around that time, a friend introduced me to the legal side of the sex industry. Found some really sexy women with athletic bodies who had peaked biceps, could do naulis, and/or had very strong abs they could pose beautifully. Even met a true bodyduilder or two. It was an amazing experience and although truly athletic/muscular women are a small percentage of the legal sex industry, I have to say I have seen and been turned on by a variety of gorgeous women, one or two of whom competed but all should have!

Jan 21, 2024 - permalink

I'm a male and I'm 51. The overly jacked females aren't my thing..it's the curvy, sexy types that are what I go for. Fitness and bikini models are what I enjoy most and I've been into that since the mid 90's.

Jan 21, 2024 - permalink

I love this site , truly a confessional, therapy, love it

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by Crdabest123
Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

I'm 51, I remember I was 4yo kindergarten teacher piggyback me, I felt funny. In grade 4 I got lifted alot so it begun

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by Criblo
« first < prev Page 14 of 14 next > last »