Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How old are you?

« first < prev Page 4 of 14 next > last »
Feb 08, 2021 - edited Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Im 39. Moms would buy Muscle&Fitness mags back in the early 90s mainly for eating habits/health and such. Would peek at these mags when she wasnt around which started my love for female muscle. One in particular in these mags was Anja Schreiner, whos name I didnt know until much later. The few people I told in the late 90s to mid-late 2000s had jokes. In the last 10 years, it seems society has warmed up to it more. My GF while not a bodybuilder, loves female muscle and finds it sexy. We are planning to train together.

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink
  1. I am upfront with people that I think athletic and sporty girls are hotter and I say why wouldn't you want your partner to be fit and healthy. I'm not as open about how muscular girls can get and be sexy. I find that most guys at least like sporty girls even if they don't like muscles. The culture has definitely been changing for the better.
Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

I'm 34. Not 1, lol

[deleted]
Feb 09, 2021 - permalink

Im 24!

Feb 09, 2021 - permalink

I don’t know why but I always had in my mind that I was one of the few people in there teens, 20s, or around 30 on here. I always just pictured everyone else to be like 50. No idea why

[deleted]
Feb 09, 2021 - permalink

17, first got into it at 11/12, never told anyone. I thought mostly everyone else would be 30+

Feb 09, 2021 - permalink

I started on this website when I was 16 too, but I loved muscles as long as I can remember. When I found out women can have visible abs too, I was instantly hooked. I'm 24 now.

[deleted]
Feb 09, 2021 - permalink

I started on this website when I was 16 too, but I loved muscles as long as I can remember. When I found out women can have visible abs too, I was instantly hooked. I'm 24 now.

Ha! Looks like we are in the same boat.

Feb 09, 2021 - permalink

28, and attracted to muscle or fit girls since I was 13.

Feb 10, 2021 - edited Feb 10, 2021 by Chainer - permalink
Deleted by Ologzivalen
Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

I am 19, attracted to female muscle since I was 8, really wanna experience them

Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

40... been attracted to female muscle since I first saw American Gladiators haha. Those women were awesome. Kiana’s flex appeal back in the day on espn just solidified it.

[deleted]
Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

My late 50’s I love muscled women and their pretty feet too ! Can’t help it

Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

I'm 20, been interested in muscular women since I was 13-ish. It is the greatest and longest secret that I have kept; since I live in a rather 'conservative' society, I find it very difficult to have the courage to explain it to my family and friends. I understand that the US is better in terms of accepting of these kinds of things, but it is very hard and unlikely for me to settle there after I graduate from Uni, to find a job there and live there and integrate myself in a social circle to which I can be in peace with accordance to my attraction to muscular women. It is truly a struggle, and I'm sure there are many others who happen to be in the same situation as I find myself in.

Feb 13, 2021 - permalink

I am 19. I am into muscle girls since 12. Sometimes I feel like I am not going to be able to find a girl that atracts me. Here where I live, is very hard to find a girl like this, even though Ill be patient and keep searching.

Feb 13, 2021 - permalink

Feb 13, 2021 - permalink

29, been attracted since I was 11 when it started. That one commercial of Pluto Nash featuring the transformation sequence with a muscular woman was what did it for me. I don't usually tell anyone about my attraction, but this one girl I dated for 3 years had really well developed biceps and especially quads (from years of swimming)... I told her. She accepted it as one of my many quirks and would flex for me when we made love to help stimulate me. It was great! Haven't dated a girl that strong since unfortunately though I'm still on the hunt.

Feb 13, 2021 - permalink

I'm 31 years old and cant exactly say since when I'm attracted to muscular girls. I would say that it all started for about 10 years ago.

Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

I'm 26. Been amazed by muscular women for as long as I can remember. Probably from when I was around 7-8.

Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

My age is the pilot episode of Battlestar Galactica, and I've been into muscular women since the American Gladiators days. I also was rather fond of all the exercise shows (Bodyshaping, Kiana's Flex Appeal, Co-ed Training).

Feb 26, 2021 - permalink

I'm 31, fan of musclegirls since tv paid avertisement of some abs machine where was featured Kim Gagliano mega ripped and hot

Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

18, Got into fit/muscle girls at 13 thought it was cool that a girl was strong and took great care of herself. Kinda funny since I started off liking smaller girls online like Sara Solomon and Jamie Eason but later on as I fell into this rabbit hole I started liking bigger girls like Aleesha Young and Yeon Woo Jhi

« first < prev Page 4 of 14 next > last »