Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Did you tell youre wife/gf that you like girls with muscle?

Feb 15, 2021 - permalink

Nooooooooooooooooooooo nononono nono no no no NO noooooooooooooooo nope no way nuh-uh neeeeeeeeever gonna happen.

Happy for you guys that it's working for. Ain't never gonna happen for me and I'm fine with that. Viva la Internet.

Feb 16, 2021 - edited Feb 16, 2021 - permalink

Only quite recently, I've told my roommates about it when we were on the topic of what type of people we were into. They didn't think it was weird at all, and honestly I feel much better about it. I'm still pretty young,and before this I've always felt that my taste in muscular women was something really private, but being open about it makes me feel less perverted in a way. Like it's less of a fetish and more a general preferred body type

Feb 16, 2021 - permalink

My wife knows that I prefer athletic women. She taught and performed Irish dancing for many years. Though she's been retired from dancing for a few years now, her legs are still like steel when she flexes her thighs and calves (she thought it was funny when I wanted to measure her calves when we began dating. her calves are still slightly over 17.5 inches). She at least knows that I love muscular legs and abs because I've always encouraged to show off her legs and abs since we began dating in 1986. I doubt she's aware that I also find women as muscular as Jay Fuchs very attractive, but I think I'll just let sleeping dogs lie.

Feb 17, 2021 - edited Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

Before me and my wife got married, she found out about my love for me muscles on girls. She just sat on my computer and found some images I had stored there (of Mavi Gioia). She seemed a little bit shocked, how I could like it. But it was not bad at all, she now knew it. Lately she herself gained some visible muscles. It may sound crazy, but it all started with our children, where she had to lift and carry them a lot (I've uploaded some photos here). I started telling her, how I love her arms getting visible muscled by time. She herself enjoys it now to built some visible muscles. She even starts asking me to feel her biceps or legs. She is sort of proud about her small development. I would have never dreamed about having a girl next to my side who actually was into building muscles on her body. I always thought my fetish would be sort of a turn off. So, I can only say: tell your friend/wife. It can take it to another level.

PS: sometimes I even get to photograph her. I think it helps her to realize, there is potential given

Feb 17, 2021 - permalink

@smodjo...good for you. If she starts lifting weights, you are going to go crazy. On that body, visible muscle might come quickly.

tamarok
Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

For those of you have had issues with your girlfriends or wives suddenly gaining pounds or kilos, is it because of laziness or the feeling that to become what you dream of is a fantasy they don’t feel is achievable?

People will sometimes go in completely the opposite direction if they feel what needs to be done is scary or feels unachievable. Have you tried inviting them to simpler fitness activities or tried positive reinforcement?

Feb 19, 2021 - edited Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

With non-muscular girlfriends, once. She actually appreciated the fit look of women as well, but all in all I believe it made her feel inadequate. We are no longer together and she is now dating only women, alas.

As for a women who is actually muscular, absolutely and always yes. The potential positive aspects are well worth the risk and can amazing. Dating a woman who knows about your fetish and takes advantage of it is perfection.

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

@tamarok, that's a very good point. In my case, it's a little of both. I made it so bluntly clear to my present wife, prior to us even dating, that in my case, I needed the muscle, it excited me. She immediately bought dumbbells and bombed her arms. She had a physical job, that gave her a good start. Shortly after we married, the lifting stopped, she lost her job..AND her muscle. I'm sure that her finding my internet activity made her feel that what I needed was unattainable but I actually tried to ease that concern. I just needed some muscle, just some nice firm muscle. I never expected anything remotely close to what we see here.

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

This thread was a depressing read, mostly. I feel for you guys out there.

Do have standards. Have some self respect. Have some dignity. But only expect from her what you expect from yourself.

Please stop wasting your life on someone who doesn't value you enough. Please stop using a freaking computer screen as your outlet instead of living your life the way you were destined to. You will have regrets otherwise, and soon. It is not a coincidence that you are into what you are into.

We do live in the best of times. Make the most of it!

Feb 21, 2021 - permalink

oh ok. (eyeroll)

Feb 21, 2021 - permalink

I was upfront with my most recent partner about my preference for muscular women. We both decided to end things recently but one thing she said was "I don't think I'm your body type".

That hurt a little. I try to think of my preference as simply that: a sexual fantasy. Does it have to interfere with reality? Can I not be with a woman who isn't muscular but still pretty, cute and great to spend time with? This is something I wonder about a lot since muscular women are quite rare and even then, what are the odds they would date me?

Feb 21, 2021 - edited Feb 21, 2021 - permalink

@memeguy...for me it's been a lifelong problem because the muscle on a woman is so important to me. Maybe not an absolute necessity but a muscular woman, even just a slightly muscled woman shoots her into another stratosphere attraction/sex appeal wise. In high school, I dated a flag girl in the marching band. She was very plain looking, with dorky glasses but she had great arms and especially her biceps. We'd be kissing, making out and my hands would run up and down along her arms, squeezing around her biceps area as she moved her arms. She never questioned me about it negatively but did ask me why I always touched her arms. I was so shy back then about my unique attraction to femuscle, that it was hard to just come out and say, your arms are hot!! I never really told her. We broke up only because she moved away. Probably would have married her...she was sweet, a kind person and hmmmmmmm, those arms! It's always been all about the muscle for me. It's probably tooooo important but it just is.

Feb 21, 2021 - permalink

Being from California myself I'm used to being around muscle women and also working at Gold's Gym in Venice Beach. My preference for women has a lot to do with muscle. I just love muscles on a woman. It brings out the confidence in them. That's what matter in a relationship with a female muscle goddess is that your woman feels good about themselves and plus your happy for her at the same time.

Feb 21, 2021 - permalink

@Godzilla, I think if more people thought about the beauty of muscle on a person's body period, it would become obvious why a a muscular female is also appealing, not just muscular men. I haven't been with female bodybuilders but have been with some strong, fairly muscular women. They seemed to carry themselves with confidence just as you stated. I love watching the expressions of the women we see on this site. Their supreme confidence is obvious. One of my personal favorites is Stefani Foli. Watching her flex or workout or just standing there...her appeal triples just by how confident she is!! So very hot!🔥

Feb 21, 2021 - permalink

My wife from Russia when we started seeing each other didn't have the confidence to build her body up through bodybuilding. When we got married and I trained her to go hardcore bodybuilding her confidence got boosted by so much. She feels so much better about herself and was able to turn that confidence to others by being a personal trainer herself and bring out the best in others. Me and my wife's personal favorite FBB's are Sarah Hayes, Lindsay Mulinazzi, Lindsey Cope, Stephanie Flesher, Denise Hoshor, and many more because those great women definitely show off their confidence. Confidence brings out the beauty from the inside.

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

No I have not and I’ve been obsessed with female bodybuilders for over 38 years. She knows of my fetish though as years ago found my stash of muscle magazines and sometimes even with my online viewing. I have gotten good at hiding it from her but she knows.

She is not in any way muscular and either am I. She does not understand my obsession and thinks it’s pretty perverted thus I hide my attractions and love of gorgeous muscled women to myself. I wish it were different but it is not. Thus I enjoy my visits here.

This is a great question thank you for posting snd asking it!

Great answer, I can imagine all that.

In my case, the further I did was to tell them I like them when then did something playfull meaning submision or strenght play, and it was fun.

Last girlfriend worked as a janitor and I comented I liked her arm when she came from work as her arms were more generally pumped, I commented I like it and she really enjoyed the sensual of it.

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

My wife from Russia when we started seeing each other didn't have the confidence to build her body up through bodybuilding. When we got married and I trained her to go hardcore bodybuilding her confidence got boosted by so much. She feels so much better about herself and was able to turn that confidence to others by being a personal trainer herself and bring out the best in others. Me and my wife's personal favorite FBB's are Sarah Hayes, Lindsay Mulinazzi, Lindsey Cope, Stephanie Flesher, Denise Hoshor, and many more because those great women definitely show off their confidence. Confidence brings out the beauty from the inside.

Wow...what a list Godzilla!! I can't speak for anyone else but good gracious...I don't think I would function very gracefully around any of the women you listed.😁

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

I agree it's best to let your SO know how much this is important to you. When I met my wife she was pretty buff, worked out regularly, and I was in pretty good shape myself. I told her how much I appreciated her strong physique and, though she never took much initiative in flexing or showing strength, she always played along and we ended up motivating each other. She had to stop working out when she got pregnant, more than three years ago, and until very recently she would find all sorts of excuses not to go back to it, no matter how hard I tried to motivate her. In the meantime I had a brief affair with a very attractive and then very muscular woman (I'm not proud of it, but my wife and I were in very bad terms - in part due to her sheer disregard for her body and our sex life during that period - and the opportunity jumped at me and I wasn't able to say no to it). Recently, my wife found out about this affair and, even though this almost ruined our marriage in the first moment, we mended our relationship, remade vows (privately) and she immediately started working out again. She finally understood how important it is for the both of us to care for our bodies (and image and sex appeal) as part of caring for us and our relationship. This has also motivated me to increase my dedication to weight training again (I had slacked a lot during that period).

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

In our home me and my wife have a home gym that we workout in. We built it like a regular gym with the best hardcore bodybuilding workout equipment. We both pump iron every single day and help each other out with our workouts. Our marriage is superior than ever. I love my wife so much. ♥️

tamarok
Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

For those of you seeing your wives or girlfriends giving up on the goal, how many have given up on it yourselves. I see it that if you aren’t at least willing to do the same as you expect, then don’t expect to see it continue.

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

thanks for the reply @luvembuff

Regarding femuscle and confidence, I think that's a huge part of it. Being able to speak openly about her body, her work on it, what she wants to improve or what she is proud of, are all things I want to be able to discuss with my partner. Too many times in my relationships have women been too insecure or self-conscious to participate in this kind of discussion about their body. They feel judged, which is no surprise. But it does suggest that the physical strength of a woman is paralleled by a degree of mental/psychological strength. It's that unified integrity that is such a turn on for me.

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

My wife found out. Went bonkers, almost led to divorce. Still busts my chops about it now and then, sometimes even mocks me. Very disheartening. When she first found out she thought I was a weirdo with a strange and abnormal fetish. Still brings it up now and then....

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

My wife found out. Went bonkers, almost led to divorce. Still busts my chops about it now and then, sometimes even mocks me. Very disheartening. When she first found out she thought I was a weirdo with a strange and abnormal fetish. Still brings it up now and then....

Damn.... those kind of reactions are heartbreaking!!!!! That behavior has to change. A fit, muscular woman is not only sexier but also healthier!!!

vr4
Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

I don't get how a wife can constantly mock her husband, damn.

Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

...But it does suggest that the physical strength of a woman is paralleled by a degree of mental/psychological strength. It's that unified integrity that is such a turn on for me.

I think a lot of us like to project a sort of overall superiority on these women that we all find so attractive, and imagine how amazing a relationship with them would be but at the end of the day, we need to remember that they're just people. We see these glorious women on stage and in photos and we project a confidence onto them that may or may not exist. Yes, absolutely, bodybuilding can build confidence but for every confident fbb I've met, I've met an fbb that's a hot mess. They can be racked by insecurity, anger issues, drug problems, inflated egos, selfishness, bigotry - all the issues that "normal" people have. Like anything, bodybuilding makes some lives better, some lives fantastic and other lives worse. Those of you lucky enough to be in a functional relationship with a bodybuilder or because of bodybuilding are exactly that - lucky. And I'm as happy for you as I am jealous. But let's not pretend it can or will work for everybody.

« first < prev Page 3 of 7 next > last »