Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Did you tell youre wife/gf that you like girls with muscle?

Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

@diggs...very well said. There are some lucky ones among us and it's always great when they share their experiences.

Feb 25, 2021 - permalink

I don't get how a wife can constantly mock her husband, damn.

The part I don't get is why he's still her husband.

Feb 26, 2021 - permalink

I am still her husband because I am in love with her. She doesn't mock me everyday, maybe 3 times since it happened 4 years ago. Everytelse is really good with her

vr4
Feb 27, 2021 - permalink

I am still her husband because I am in love with her. She doesn't mock me everyday, maybe 3 times since it happened 4 years ago. Everytelse is really good with her

Ahhh ok, still a bummer that she did it even once with something that is so important to you. I'm not sure I would be able to handle that.

Feb 27, 2021 - permalink

When she mocks something about you that you can't change, and that you already feel vulnerable about telling her about, that's cruelty. I don't know any other way to think about it, but I'm not the one married to her.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

My ex did, current gf kinda knows. She knows i like abs

Mar 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

I shared with my ex-wife that I found female muscularity attractive. She was an awful person with mental illness anyways, but she was exceptionally cruel after she found out. She ridiculed me and accused me of being a homosexual - called me perverted and a deviant.. I felt horrible and coupled with all her mental abuse, I almost believed I was a terrible man for feeling the way I did. Needless to say, I was happy leave her and her treatment behind, when I finally had enough.

After I got divorced, I swore I would not keep my tastes on the down low. I stopped giving a shit what anyone might think - friends, family, and future GFs. I was into fitness and BB anyway so it wasn’t really a long stretch for anyone to understand I liked women into that too. Turns out, true friends and family cared less than I thought.

I was deliberate in pursuing a fit/muscular woman... and because I like to think I had some balls and had game(?) , I found a great one. My life has been awesome since I divorced and I found/married Tammy over a decade and half ago.

My advice... always share with your GF/wife. Be kind to them but true to yourself. Don’t keep it secret.

Sorry you had to go through that, but happy it worked out well for you in the end 👊🏻

Mar 08, 2021 - edited Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

Sorry you had to go through that, but happy it worked out well for you in the end 👊🏻

@highprotein: Wow, I find your reaction very brave. But I can only ad my experience: I told my wife and since then we talk about it a lot. She even likes the idea of building muscles on her Body. It helps a lot to have someone to share your feelings.

Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

Well for me, I kept it hidden for the first 6 years of marriage but then she went through my instagram. We had a big fight but at the end she understood. But she didn't talk about this issue after that. She has pretty much ignored it

[deleted]
Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

Needless to say, I was happy leave her and her treatment behind, when I finally had enough.

I am sorry you had to go through that. But at least you left. A lot of men stay in abusive relationships all their lives, sadly.

[deleted]
Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

Well for me, I kept it hidden for the first 6 years of marriage but then she went through my instagram. We had a big fight but at the end she understood. But she didn't talk about this issue after that. She has pretty much ignored it

Mine caught me enjoying myself while looking at fitness girls on Instagram and had a meltdown.🙄

Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

Every gf of mine knowed about it,, but i didn't told them they asked me when some fbb was on TV for example,,, if i like,,, then i just said,,, Yes,,, and thats all,,, in fact i dont really care if my gf likes it or not cause there are a lot of things i also dont like what she likes,,, short said, live and let live😉

Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

Yes. In fact everyone who knows me is aware. It's not a fetish that one needs to keep hidden - it's just my preference no different than from hair color, eyes, or clothes style. Almost everyone reacts positively, with the only negative reactions being along the lines of "I like fit women but not if they look like a man".

I met my girlfriend, a powerlifter, because I asked about her physique and what kind of training she did when I saw her. So she found out pretty much immediately due to the nature of the conversations we had.

Mar 08, 2021 - edited Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

Yep! I don't present it as a fetish, though - just tell the girls I'm dating that I find her muscles hot and that it turns me on when they flex for me.

I think the key here is that I don't say 'I like muscles on EVERY women'... I make it sound like it's HER body that drives me crazy.

Maybe if told them I have this massive fetish and that I visit this site every day they would be creeped out... but no one needs to know. Let them think they're a special snowflake ;)

It works both ways... Imagine if your girl told you she's super turned on by your body - but then you found out she actually follows heaps of men on instagram who post photos of their bodies, and she masturbates thinking about other guys bodies... you'd probably hate that.

Mar 08, 2021 - permalink

Yes my wife knows i like girls with muscles..tattoos..I go to the gym ( before lockdown) and would always comment on the girls that go there ..shes ok with it

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

I left my browser open one time and she found out. We hadn't even been dating long. She didn't care at all, she has her own tastes.

vr4
Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Yep! I don't present it as a fetish, though - just tell the girls I'm dating that I find her muscles hot and that it turns me on when they flex for me.

I think the key here is that I don't say 'I like muscles on EVERY women'... I make it sound like it's HER body that drives me crazy.

Maybe if told them I have this massive fetish and that I visit this site every day they would be creeped out... but no one needs to know. Let them think they're a special snowflake ;)

It works both ways... Imagine if your girl told you she's super turned on by your body - but then you found out she actually follows heaps of men on instagram who post photos of their bodies, and she masturbates thinking about other guys bodies... you'd probably hate that.

Hmmm, never really thought about it that way but you are right.... going to make them feel like the special snowflake instead of saying I like muscles on women in general :) thaanks

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Yea you gotta own that shit and not be weird about it. That's why a while ago, I decided to not look at it as some fetish in my mind but that this is just what I'm attracted to. Some dudes like skinny girls, some like chubby girls, or have a thing for Asians. I like girls with muscle. End of story.

And I think it would be extremely unhealthy if your SO didn't know what you're attracted to.

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

It hasn’t been difficult letting my GF’s, or women friends know that I find muscle and strength incredibly attractive on women. The women I know who are serious about working out appreciate that and understand. Have I had some less than favorable reactions, yes of course! Some may think its weird, but the women that did, really were not fit. I however try and keep it very quiet with my male friends, that hasn’t always gone over so well. With response such as, what are you gay! As many in here have indicated, guys like different things, skinny women, big women, small boobs, big boobs, etc.

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

It hasn’t been difficult letting my GF’s, or women friends know that I find muscle and strength incredibly attractive on women. The women I know who are serious about working out appreciate that and understand. Have I had some less than favorable reactions, yes of course! Some may think its weird, but the women that did, really were not fit. I however try and keep it very quiet with my male friends, that hasn’t always gone over so well. With response such as, what are you gay! As many in here have indicated, guys like different things, skinny women, big women, small boobs, big boobs, etc.

When I was in my teens, I was more open and in turn got made fun of, shamed, etc... So now I keep the extent of my tastes to myself. It actually caused a lot of insecurities going forward. But now I don't care as much. I have zero problem admitting that I'm into fit girls.

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Never told my girlfriend in high school and college. Was too ashamed of it and felt it was out of mainstream. Been married to my wife for 15 years now and probably told her of my inclination for muscle after being married for a year. She loved it and indulges me to this day with my muscle fantasies. Even teases me and said I could have had it a year sooner if I had said something 😝

Would echo every guy in here who said you gotta be true to your desires and not hide it early on. For those that are in long term relationships and haven’t mentioned it, I feel for ya...both on what you are missing and yet how difficult it can be to let your significant other know about your need for muscle!

Mar 10, 2021 - permalink

I told my now wife when we were dating. She played volleyball and has wonderful, thick calves. When she saw how turned on it got me, she made it her goal to indulge my fantasies and it has done nothing but enhance our relationship. She was always teased for having muscular calves as a teen. Now, because of me sharing my interests, she has her own IG showcasing those big old cows! I agree that how you present it to a SO makes a big difference. She may never be a FBB, but the muscle she has is only enhanced in my eyes by the fact that she is my wife!

Mar 10, 2021 - permalink

Every gf of mine knowed about it,, but i didn't told them they asked me when some fbb was on TV for example,,, if i like,,, then i just said,,, Yes,,, and thats all,,, in fact i dont really care if my gf likes it or not cause there are a lot of things i also dont like what she likes,,, short said, live and let live😉

good attitude!

« first < prev Page 4 of 7 next > last »