Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Did you tell youre wife/gf that you like girls with muscle?

Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Yes! My girlfriend is completely supportive, she also thinks it's really, really hot. If she didn't live so far, we'd probably be going to the gym together every day.

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

Yes! I told my wife before we got married. And 10 years latter, we still talk about it and she is so supportive! I'm blessed. She does not think it is weird at all nore is she insecure about it. We were watching tv together tonight and the host of the show was a woman with some real muscle tone in her arms with veins and round shoulders etc... Not huge, but definit definition...she turn to me and smiled and said, "you are looking at her arms arn't you?" LOL I laughed and said, YES! My wife has a beautiful body. She wants to tone her arms..but not just because I love it, but because she likes the way it looks too! So I encourage her when it comes up, but I don't preasure her. She will do it because she wants too. And that is the way it should be. But I can't help but get excited about the idea of seeing her transformation and growth.

May 30, 2023 - permalink

Have u got a pictures?

« first < prev Page 7 of 7 next > last »