Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Did you tell youre wife/gf that you like girls with muscle?

May 06, 2021 - permalink

I only date muscle girls

Same

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

sorry for my english, it's not my native language. I told about my attraction when we just started dating. We have now been married for 10 years. She never made a scandal about it. She even supported me in this. She started going to the gym, primarily because she had problems with being overweight. But muscle growth was not long in coming. I am not a tall and thin man, my wife is 7 cm taller than me and about 25 kg heavier. She has always been stronger than the average woman. If earlier I could easily knock her down and hold her (we were fooling around), now she easily breaks out. Her legs are much stronger than mine. And the difference in hand strength has been greatly reduced. Previously, I easily defeated her in arm wrestling with any hand, now this is a real test, several times she managed to defeat me with her left hand. and the last time we wrestled on her hands, she defeated me with her left hand, and with her right hand it was a draw.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Short answer: No, I never told anybody about it. My wife may have suspicions but she doesn't know factually.

Long answer: I'm into muscle women (basically ABS and thighs) since I was a little kid. Probably something to do with genetics since my dad and my grandfather likes it too. They don't know that I like it and even that I know that they like it.

I visit this site for ages, but I had never looked the 'Forum' section until yesterday. And I just can't stop reading through all the posts. It's so good to find other people that have and share the same taste that I have.

My wife is far from a muscle woman she is more like a thin hard gainer, but considering that we are swingers it doesn't bother me that much. I never told her about my muscle fetish, but she knows other fetishes that I have. I don't think I'll ever tell her.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Ha! Thats a big no. Shes only going to feel inadequate at best. Theres no reason to.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Once I felt more comfortable about talking about my attraction to muscular women, it became easier to talk about it. Ever since my first wife, who was quite muscular and very strong, I only dated women with at least some muscle tone, from that time on. When a woman sees how incredibly turned on you are by her muscles, in my experiences, they want to give you more. It becomes a part of foreplay and sometimes they want to get even more muscular. At the very least, you don't have to sneak a feel. You can worship her muscles, with her complete approval and in my experiences, she gets aroused too.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

The fact that she is a hardgainer is quite frustrating. She's doing crossfit for like 2 years now and despite her hardwork her body and strength barely changed. Last year she used MK-2866 (Ostarine) for 8 weeks while doing crossfit, but guess what? Nothing lol.

I'm mostly into abs, so if she manage to get an toned core it would be enough for me and I would probably rest my case. But looking from another perspective, if I put that kind of pressure on her it would only make her feel bad about herself. Recently she told me that this year she is planning with her doctor on taking oxandrolone. So who knows what the future might bring. Of course I encourage her, but no pressure.

[deleted]
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 14, 2022 - edited Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

I told my wife after dating for 6 months.. My wife is muscular not a bodybuilder but, a avid gym rat. She was actually relieved I liked her muscles. She said some guys had given her negative comments about her muscles in the past .. LOL I'm not that guy she now flexes for me all the time and gets turned on knowing how much I like her muscles.

This is such a happy union in a marriage. Your ying to her yang. Her muscles turn you on and in return, she gets turned on. I'm jealous. 💪👍🥵 I've been with muscular women and even muscular wives but they never stayed muscular, other than my 1st wife. My first wife, was a demeaning b*tch, muscular and strong AF but her constantly belittling drove me away ..far, far away!!

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

The fact that she is a hardgainer is quite frustrating. She's doing crossfit for like 2 years now and despite her hardwork her body and strength barely changed. Last year she used MK-2866 (Ostarine) for 8 weeks while doing crossfit, but guess what? Nothing lol.

Ostarine is a waste of time. Lots of fake stuff out there. I have dated girls who wasted their money on it too.

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

I'm mostly into abs, so if she manage to get an toned core it would be enough for me and I would probably rest my case. But looking from another perspective, if I put that kind of pressure on her it would only make her feel bad about herself. Recently she told me that this year she is planning with her doctor on taking oxandrolone. So who knows what the future might bring. Of course I encourage her, but no pressure.

Hi. I’m a CrossFitter. Does she just do metcons or does she also do a dedicated strength program? I ask this because while I love CrossFit, the metcons and AMRAPs alone really don’t build raw strength. She needs a dedicated lifting program to supplement with those CrossFit workouts.

Also, maybe look into hiring a dietitian or coach. Is she eating enough? She may be a hardgainer but she can still get gains if she eats at a surplus.

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

This is such a happy union in a marriage. Your ying to her yang. Her muscles turn you on and in return, she gets turned on. I'm jealous. 💪👍🥵 I've been with muscular women and even muscular wives but they never stayed muscular, other than my 1st wife. My first wife, was a demeaning b*tch, muscular and strong AF but her constantly belittling drove me away ..far, far away!!

Sorry to hear about your first wife. That has been my experience too. I dated a pro for about 5 years. She was always basically in contest shape. She thought she was so hot and why wouldn't she, she got a ton of positive feedback from fans which she calls shmoes.But let me tell you to walk around town with her was to over hear constant shit talk. She just had so many rules you eventually have to say who do think your talking to?

Feb 15, 2022 - edited Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

Hi. I’m a CrossFitter. Does she just do metcons or does she also do a dedicated strength program? I ask this because while I love CrossFit, the metcons and AMRAPs alone really don’t build raw strength. She needs a dedicated lifting program to supplement with those CrossFit workouts.

Also, maybe look into hiring a dietitian or coach. Is she eating enough? She may be a hardgainer but she can still get gains if she eats at a surplus.

Hey! She does some lifting with her crossfit friends 2 to 3 times per week. She also had a dietitian and a coach during most part of last year, and both were (in my opinion) kinda shitty. The coach only prescribed functional training techniques, with a lot of aerobics and HIIT. These trainings didn't make her lose fat and she obviously didn't gain lean mass. In the other hand, the dietitian was right to prescribe a hyper caloric diet, but she couldn't eat everything he had ordered. His recommendation was that she should force herself to eat everything on the diet plan. In my opinion, the dietitian should have supplemented the diet with liquid foods, to make it easier to obtain daily nutrients.

Thing is I'm a fitness physiatrist myself, but she doesn't follow the workouts that I prescribed for her. For a while I tried to personaly train her, but despite the fact that she undermines my authority and doesn't train till failure, she also hates it and finds it boring to train weightlifting at the gym. Thats why I prefer to let her train with her friends, she feels more compelled to train to her fullest.

She had one good nutritionist tho, who discovered a mild intolerance to gluten, lactosis and frutosis due to irritable bowel syndrome. The treatment made a big difference in her mood and also in the quality of the food she eats.

Feb 16, 2022 - permalink

I told both of my long term relationships, they were open to it and it turned out well. I was afraid that the woman who became my wife would think I was weird, but she very enthusiastically said it was "Cute!" because her jerk father and brother always said women couldn't do anything and here comes a man who embraces women with exceptional ability. It did take me a long time to share my feelings about "strong girls" [my wife's term] with people - I am still very 'in the closet' about it. I am so glad I told my lovers about, it was so much more fun!

v52
Feb 17, 2022 - permalink

I told my wife back when we first started dating, and she was so into it from the start (partially because as she told me, muscle is a turn on for her too). A big part of our relationship has been training together and she ended up putting on some good size. She loves the effect that muscle has on me, as well as how useful it is to be so strong in normal everyday life. She's 5'5", 130 pounds, about 18% body fat year-round, with nice, hard 11.5 inch biceps. She loves to wear tight shirts, short dresses, tank tops, and just generally show off that muscle to tease me at all times - and lets me feel whenever I want. I'm very spoiled!

Feb 17, 2022 - permalink

Never had too...my wife is more into muscular females than I am!

Feb 17, 2022 - permalink

I told my wife back when we first started dating, and she was so into it from the start (partially because as she told me, muscle is a turn on for her too). A big part of our relationship has been training together and she ended up putting on some good size. She loves the effect that muscle has on me, as well as how useful it is to be so strong in normal everyday life. She's 5'5", 130 pounds, about 18% body fat year-round, with nice, hard 11.5 inch biceps. She loves to wear tight shirts, short dresses, tank tops, and just generally show off that muscle to tease me at all times - and lets me feel whenever I want. I'm very spoiled!

@v52....you are very spoiled and extremely lucky😁👍

Feb 18, 2022 - permalink

Ha! Same. On the plus side there’s never any issues about jealousy and I can tell her whatever I want. On the minus side, it turns out that she’s just thought that sexually interested in me and that might be the demise of our otherwise really good relationship. I think it was easier to get out of the bad relationships I’ve been in, then to find the right time to leave a relationship that’s mostly pretty good. But I dig grass. Back to happier thoughts.

Feb 18, 2022 - permalink

@ oprahchai

Luckily my wife draws very clear distinction between sexual attraction and love/relationships. We have been together for over 20 years and it wasn't long into our relationship that we discovered our common interests so to speak. I learnt a very long time ago that I cant compete with her fantasies, nor do I try, and she doest expect me too. We are extremely happy with our understanding of each other, and for that I am very lucky. I dont work much in the fitness industry any more, but when I did seeing her flushed with arousal when I was working with female bodybuilders was amusing to say the very least...

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

I’ve already said this in another thread:

I told my ex-girlfriend, as well as my current girlfriend. They both reacted the same: “is that what all the fuss was about?”. My ex did have some difficulties with my muscle fetish at first, but after some talking and explaining she understood and accepted it. My current girlfriend is completely fine with it and is just really happy that I’m open and honest with her.

Now (and this is important) I do have to say that the female muscle fetish is, by far, not my only fetish and it is something that’s just for me. I’ve never actively looked for a muscular girlfriend or a muscular sex partner whatsoever. So in my opinion, my “coming out” wasn’t all that hard. I’ve since then also told some friends and roommates. Most of them were really interested and started asking questions because they were kind of intrigued since they never heard of it.

After telling more and more people I started to feel some kind of relief and also acceptance. Acceptance from others but from myself as well. That being said, I truly recommend to tell someone about your inner feelings. It’s only human, after all :)

ALSO: what gave me a lot of relief was the following article: https://femuscleblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/15...

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

In a sexual way, or she is interested in being a muscular female?

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

Thats a definite yes to both... My wife was quite fit and carried reasonable mass up unit a brush with cancer, even experimented with PEDs on a few occasions. Nothing gets her more hot and bothered that the the thought of getting it on with a female bodybuilder.

« first < prev Page 6 of 7 next > last »