Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Did you tell youre wife/gf that you like girls with muscle?

Jan 09, 2021 - permalink

My wife who is from Russia is a former bikini model. I told her that I love muscular women a lot and she understood it and became an FBB herself. I'm a bodybuilder myself as well. We have incredible sex every single day. Non stop everyday. Husband's of the world who love FBB's tell your wife that you love muscle and want her to be a muscle goddess. Your sex and marriage life will thank you.

Jan 09, 2021 - permalink

We thank you Godzilla for your words of wisdom!!!

Jan 09, 2021 - permalink

My wife was a trained ballett dancer and she also was into parkour, judo, wrestling, karate and wanted to be a stuntwoman. Her body was lean and ripped. Adorable sixpack abs and all that. Not big and muscular, more like a fit ballett dancer. Yes she knew I Loved muscles on women and Japanese women.

Jan 09, 2021 - permalink

This is probably why i dont have a girlfriend or wife is because i like female bodybuilders. So why even be with somebody thats not your type? If a huge female bodybuilder is standing next to a girl that dont lift at all but is very sexy which girl is going to give you a boner? Probably the FBB because thats what your attracted to so why even be with the other girl? So maby you guys need to just stay single and try to date a FBB or give up the FBB fetish or dump the girl and get on with your fetish its not fair to the other girl so all you muscle lovers stop hiding MAN UP and tell her so she can determine what she wants to do from that point on...Man yall some little bitches you want to feel the muscles but too embarassed to date one thats a damn shame

Jan 09, 2021 - permalink

I did. In fact, she revealed it herself after seeing my Instagram suggestions. She is quite muscular herself, with big sexy round ass and strong legs (able to lift me with them more than dozen times, and I can't resist their strength though I have pretty strong legs myself).

6 days ago - permalink

Amen....gotta just come out and tell her. I didn’t tell my wife until two years after we were married. Terrible mistake as she took to it right away and I kicked myself for thinking I could have great sex and fetishized fulfillment two years sooner. And I should have known given her personality and build already. She loved it when she started getting results and has a bit of an attention seeking personality, so really liked it when other people started noticing her physique as well. In the end, you gotta just be honest with yourself and with her about it. You’ll have a much healthier relationship or you’ll know it wasn’t meant to be. I know that is easier said than done.

6 days ago - permalink

My first wife was very muscular and initially I didn't tell that her muscles drove me crazy. She seemed annoyed at my constant attention to her arms but never said anything to me nor I to her. Then she found my hidden collection of muscle girl mags, very early WPW stuff. I should have told her the day I first saw her undressed, just been honest with her. Every relationship since.. I told them right off the bat. These other buffed women in my life were blown away at the effect their muscles had on me. It seemed to empower them that they could have that effect on a man! Love making was incredible because they used their muscles as a tool to enhance everything. Flexing their biceps while on top or even with me on top...what an incredible way explode!

6 days ago - permalink

@luvembuff...... well said....Same is true for me and my relationships Once a woman knows your fantasies the better she can please you

6 days ago - permalink

@lpc...I had one girlfriend, who had previously worked loading baggage at SF International. Before we had ever met, we spoke on the phone and she mentioned how people told her she had nice arms. That opened the door to tell her how hot muscular women are. She seemed shocked by my statement. On our second date, I took her to my gym and signed her up. She started reaching for those typical girly girl weights and I told her no way. She was strong from her baggage job and could easily handle more weight. She was hooked and loved how her arms further developed. I lived about 2 minutes from the gym and her favorite thing was to work out her arms, hard and rush home to me, so that I could enjoy her pumped arms!!!!! To have a woman try to please you like that...was so awesome!

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »