Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your fbb or gwm crush ?

fp909
Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

Martina Lopez

Of the current women, this thickly muscled lady has really got my attention. Aside from her obvious, muscle appeal, there is something very sexy about her. She also happens to have awesome forearms and that always captures my heart.

she was quite good on cam if that's you're kind of thing. shes a lot bigger than I expected

fp909
Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

OG: Melissa Coates 2000s: Colette Nelson Early 2010s: Gillian Kovack; Katka Kyptova: Brigita Brezovac Late 2010s: Lauren Quinn 2020s: Julia Fory

Lauren Quinn is one of my big what-ifs. goes into 2018 I think) in the (then) best shape of her life, with the hottest chest on the circuit > gets implants (although they were really good, but I wish she had kept the other look a bit longer) > show sup 2 years later AGAIN in the best shape of her life > has terrible relationship troubles > retires > goes private

as i've mentioned before, her then-fiance likely cheated on her with Alexis Ewers (who he is now married to) and since they've been together she's gotten larger implants than she had before, which amkes me think he influenced LQ to get them in the first place. he also forbade her from doing cam topless, which i suspect she would have done if not for him. i dont' think he liked it at all but she was making good money.

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

Currently I am head over heels for

It's also helps that she looks a lot like a girl I used to like. I mean at first glance I could say it's her but it's not

Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

Seconded! 👍

Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

This girl, but I don’t know who she is 8(

Dec 26, 2023 - permalink

For me it was really hard to choose only one girl, but my number one is

Ashton Penney

Dec 26, 2023 - permalink

Mariely Valdes 😍

Dec 26, 2023 - permalink

Maybe not my all time favorite, but she really gets me going.

Lauren Pockevich

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2088324/

Dec 26, 2023 - permalink

Maybe not my all time favorite, but she really gets me going.

Lauren Pockevich

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2088324/

Those abs are so ridiculous. I could spend a whole weekened exploring them.

My current crush is Milaine Mello. So unbelievably cute, but has a body to die for. And a very impressive upper body for a wellness girl too. She just hits it all for me.

Dec 26, 2023 - permalink

Julia Vins is the best for me!

Dec 26, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by luvembuff
Dec 27, 2023 - permalink

Got a few kiki vyche Guo hui

Dec 27, 2023 - permalink

Becca Swanson tops the list because she can crush me

Dec 27, 2023 - permalink

These three were the reason I started enjoying female muscles

Gina Davis

Cindy Phillips

Yaxeni Oriquen

Dec 27, 2023 - permalink

The ladies from the 2000s were incredible.

Dec 27, 2023 - edited Dec 27, 2023 - permalink

Kimberly "Drizzle" Drizen. My crush started with this first uploaded pic. Above😳🤪
And she used to hide those gorgeous arms, not if I was her man.

Dec 27, 2023 - permalink
Dec 27, 2023 - permalink

For me, Emily Brand:

Agree, also. She’s not my all time favorite but when she flexes those biceps and they just explode, it blows me away.

Dec 27, 2023 - permalink

My favourite bodybuilder is Annie rivieccio

Got a thing for her, too. She had such an awesome physique early on and each year she got bigger and sexier. Some of her videos are exciting, also.

Dec 28, 2023 - permalink

Melissa Carver

She's probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, muscles. or no muscles

Melissa is gorgeous!

Her IG is back btw

Dec 28, 2023 - permalink

Lyndsay Dejager. Not the biggest or most ripped or anything like that but there was just something about her that makes her my all time GWM crush.

Dec 28, 2023 - permalink

When I was younger it was Kristy Hawkins, Katka Kyptova, Annie Rivieccio (who am I kidding, still is)... Then Shannon Courtney (always) these days I cant seem to get enough of Melinda Lindmark and Blakelee Ortega, all just beautiful...

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

My crash is Linda Durbesson. Exactly, it was with this milf that my passion for fitchicks began! Also, i started going to gym and lift weights))

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

I think my OG crush was like Kiki Vhyce or Yuan Herong but now I’d say leanbeefpatty is my gwm crush. Bit of an obvious choice I know but I always liked how her shy nerdy personality contrasted with her muscular physique lol

Yooo Kiki Vhyce from 2016 to 2019 was GOAT 👌

« first < prev Page 3 of 5 next > last »