Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your fbb or gwm crush ?

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

Blows my mind she wasn’t first on this list… Taneth is mine.

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

It was Lauren Drain Kagan.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Now, it is leanbeefpatty.

Dec 31, 2023 - permalink

For Me 😍

[deleted]
Dec 31, 2023 - permalink

One is not enough, so I will choose some of the girls who are current favorites of mine.

Tefani Sam Rahzi, Catapuss, Aline Dessine, Angelina Maldonado, Natalia Ejsmont, Laura Bedoya

[deleted]
Jan 01, 2024 - edited Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

May I add Rosofia Lia.

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Rosario Romero

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Johanna DeJager

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Eunhee Kang, Martina Lopez, Micaela viscido, Rene Marvel, Blanca Siles

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

im gonna go oldskool on you :tina lockwood, Denise Hoshor, Lora Ottenad and Annie Rivieccio

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Mid 2000's Lora Ottenad might be my biggest but late 90's Brenda Raganot comes very close too

Jan 05, 2024 - permalink

Marissa Garcia. Big, but not monstrously huge. Good proportions overall IMO. Looks good both shredded and in the off season.

Feb 22, 2024 - edited Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Ellen Akesson

Feb 23, 2024 - permalink

Its funny, my preference for blondes and redheads is pretty obvious and you can watch the girls I favor get bigger over the years.

Monica Brant April Hunter Devon Jones (not blacklisted, just not on the site) Tara Scotti Mindi O'Brien Dorothy Trojanowicz Lindsay Mulinazzi (blacklisted)

Feb 23, 2024 - permalink

Feb 24, 2024 - edited Feb 24, 2024 - permalink

Damn… It’s impossible to choose just one. I’ll just list my (many) present crushes, in no particular order:

1 - Leyvina Barros: From my country. She has a rock-hard bod, giant muscles and them curves in all the right places. link text

2 - Melinda Lindmark: A woman with a giant body, bubbly personality and the face of a schoolgirl crush. link text

3 - Ariel Rose: She’s just huge. Her face exudes sexiness, specially with those glasses (another fetish of mine); and she just KNOWS how to combine hotness and power in ther photos. link text

4 - Mary maadfifitness: She’s a bit on the heavier side, but DAMN is she HOT! link text

5 - Natalia Kovaleva: I can’t get enough of how powerful, sexy and confident she is. On top of that, I think she’s just beautiful, face and body. She’s just the complete pack, in a big muscular package. link text

6 - Jacqueline Rios: Gotta love those muscular, veiny, gargantuan thighs. link text

7 - Anne Freitas: Another one from Brazil. She stayed muscular and beautiful after leaving the hardcore bodybuilder life, but in her prime she was just so ripped and big… link text

8 - Carolyne Marquez: Young, beautiful, huge, ripped and a cosplayer with the body of a super heroine. link text

9 - Mia Sand: I don’t know if it’s her ocean-blue eyes, her curvaceous figure, her smile or those succulent muscular thighs… But I think this woman is just stunning. Her husband is a very, very, VERY lucky man. link text

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

rin nakai

Mar 30, 2024 - edited Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

Rin Nakai. She has a large natural bosom while being quite muscular (my type).

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

Tefani

and Anna

Utterly obssessed with both of them.

Mar 31, 2024 - permalink

Hyo-Jin Lim. She's got it all, and I reckon she'd be so much fun to be around.

Mar 31, 2024 - permalink

For me, Emily Brand:

Incredibly muscular but she has that girly, cuteness factor at the same time. Magnificent contrast.

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »