Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your fbb or gwm crush ?

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

This is mine

You're not alone scott88

Anna is just too gorgeous for words... https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/2...

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

Rin Nakai

Nov 17, 2023 - edited Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

Blaklee Ortega is older than me but for some reason that makes her hotter.

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

Currently? It's without a shadow of a doubt Shannon Seeley.

Blaklee Ortega is older than me but for some reason that makes her hotter.

It's no problem, most of the women on this site are older than me as well and I also think that makes them hotter lol.

Angelina Maldonado, Nicole Siff, Emily Fenton, Jessica Pap, Laura Bedoya, many others.

And unfortunately

One of the many I forgot is Oksana Grishina. Number one is probably Mistie Lopez. Number one all time is no contest - Anja Langer.

So many over the years but right now it's Gabriela Hejna.

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

dianne blanchard

Nov 17, 2023 - permalink

My crush is Rene Campbell. She's amazing.

Nov 18, 2023 - permalink

There are years and years of love for Lenka Ferencukova.

Nov 18, 2023 - permalink

At the moment, definitely Ariel Rose

🖤🖤

Nov 18, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by thighsslave
Nov 19, 2023 - permalink

A FBB/GWM crush, huh? I am going to be honest: looking through my favorites and trying to remember all of the FBBs stored in my mind makes this an incredibly hard decision. Haha. There are so many of them that are so different from one another but manage to get me going.

From the past, and I have mentioned this in another post, I would have to say Andrea Thiel (Blacklisted). She was just the perfect combination of sensuality and muscularity. In that same vein, I suppose that is primarily what riles me up.

As I was scanning through my mental and virtual catalog, a couple of more came up, but this is - again - by no means exhaustive.

Another FBB of the past, Wendy McMaster. She had an amazing pair of breast implants and backed them up with a ridiculous physique.

For a woman who is still around in the scene, who I always seem to return to, I would say Vera Schroeder. She has that same pairing of size and sexuality.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2099651/

Nov 19, 2023 - permalink

Melissa Carver

She's probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, muscles. or no muscles

Nov 19, 2023 - permalink

Alicia Romero:

She is a total smokeshow. I think she fucked up her lips too much, which is a shame. She used to be perfect before she plumped them up. But her physique is my ideal for a woman, she's not shy about showing off her gorgeous feet, and she naturally strikes these dominant poses that most other women can't pull off. Everything about her is sensual.

Erica Cordie is also super cute and I love her physique.

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

Melinda Lindmark! So cute and strong at the same time, and the most sweet, honest and down to earth girl one could possibly imagine!

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

Mistie Lopez

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

My favourite bodybuilder is Annie rivieccio

Nov 30, 2023 - edited Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

Martina Lopez

Of the current women, this thickly muscled lady has really got my attention. Aside from her obvious, muscle appeal, there is something very sexy about her. She also happens to have awesome forearms and that always captures my heart.

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

OG: Melissa Coates 2000s: Colette Nelson Early 2010s: Gillian Kovack; Katka Kyptova: Brigita Brezovac Late 2010s: Lauren Quinn 2020s: Julia Fory

Nov 30, 2023 - permalink

Always and forever Rach White.

« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »